Editorials and Features Forum

Forum for Editorials and other News Features

Check Out Our Horror Gaming Playlist on Spotify

AuthorMessage
N0T PENNYS B0AT
Posted on 21 October 17 at 15:26
More Halloween treats

Please click here to read the story: Check Out Our Horror Gaming Playlist on Spotify
Posted on 21 October 17 at 16:26, Edited on 21 October 17 at 20:41 by Default
Some of these articles seem like thinly veiled advertisements at this point lol.

Edit: Oops. Didn't meant to start this sh*tstorm.
SneezeSomeMilk
Posted on 21 October 17 at 16:37
Nice idea, will give it a go!
reforc3
reforc3
Posted on 21 October 17 at 16:39
What's next?

Gossip about developers?
KBop a doo
KBop a doo
Posted on 21 October 17 at 17:07
Default said:
Some of these articles seem like thinly veiled advertisements at this point lol.
The team is just trying to put out Halloween-themed content for the month of October. I have no idea what this would even be an ad for shock
reforc3
reforc3
Posted on 21 October 17 at 17:09
KBop a doo said:
Default said:
The team is just trying to put out Halloween-themed content for the month of October. I have no idea what this would even be an ad for shock
Zombie and Viral events seems more effective. :)
KBop a doo
KBop a doo
Posted on 21 October 17 at 17:14
reforc3 said:
KBop a doo said:
Default said:
Zombie and Viral events seems more effective. :)
Community events are hosted by a completely different team. The existence of a Halloween music article from the Newshounds doesn't stop community events from a different team from occurring, nor the October TA Playlist, nor any of the rest of the Halloween content you'll continue to see on the site throughout the month smile
N0T PENNYS B0AT
Posted on 21 October 17 at 17:40
Default said:
Nope. I'm just a big fan of Halloween and horror. That's why nearly all features this month have been focused on those things.
OXN3
OXN3
Posted on 21 October 17 at 18:26
Default said:
THIS JUST IN: LOCAL MAN DOES NOT GET THE POINT OF JOURNALISM
D o g m A.
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 21 October 17 at 18:41
N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
I'm just a big fan of Halloween and horror. That's why nearly all features this month have been focused on those things.
Appreciate all the hard work--I'm following it and looking forward to what else you'll add.
SmokieDeeBear
SmokieDeeBear
Posted on 21 October 17 at 20:19
Great idea! Some people are whiny babiesshock
Posted on 21 October 17 at 20:24
N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
Default said:
Nope. I'm just a big fan of Halloween and horror. That's why nearly all features this month have been focused on those things.
Fair enough. Thanks!
EverStoned77
EverStoned77
Posted on 21 October 17 at 21:13, Edited on 21 October 17 at 21:15 by EverStoned77
dance headspin dance headspin dance
Kicking Grass & Smoking Ass,wait,what?!?
omgeezus
omgeezus
Posted on 21 October 17 at 22:01
Eaqida said:
Default said:
THIS JUST IN: LOCAL MAN DOES NOT GET THE POINT OF JOURNALISM
I can't stop laughing at this
Pursuing the Irrational - On the road to 95%!
Sambarine
Sambarine
Posted on 21 October 17 at 22:41
No Dead by daylight tho cry
Thickly Settled
Posted on 21 October 17 at 22:50
Personally I apprecaite all the halloween themed "stuff". Halloween has always been my holiday highlight of the year. I downloaded Spotify just do I could try this out.

Thank you.
MasterGuard08
MasterGuard08
Posted on 21 October 17 at 23:19
I'll give it a listen as I play some Gears 4 tonight.
Twinkling82
Twinkling82
Posted on 22 October 17 at 01:14
There seems to be an unofficial playlist for little nightmares: https://open.spotify.com/user/ophaniell/playlist/3VIZYXmpAWl...

im not into horror, but I will be following the list - and Mark, I'll shoot a spotify friend req if you don't mind. I'd like to lurk on people to get to know new music.

If people want to lurk back, I'll happily share where to find me on Spotify.
Looking for writers for gamingirl.com. PM me for more information.
N0T PENNYS B0AT
Posted on 22 October 17 at 01:50
Twinkling82 said:
There seems to be an unofficial playlist for little nightmares: https://open.spotify.com/user/ophaniell/playlist/3VIZYXmpAWl...

im not into horror, but I will be following the list - and Mark, I'll shoot a spotify friend req if you don't mind. I'd like to lurk on people to get to know new music.

If people want to lurk back, I'll happily share where to find me on Spotify.
Prepare yourself for lots of Circa Survive. laugh

I wish that was the Little Nightmares score, but it's seemingly just music the Playlist creator likens to the game. The real score is on YouTube though and is fantastic.
ZNMS
ZNMS
Posted on 22 October 17 at 05:07
What? There's no songs from Saw. If it's Halloween, it must be Saw.
#1 in the world for Laser kills in the Halo Reach - Anniversary BTB playlist (Halotracker.com)
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.