AuthorMessage
MC PHILABUSTA
MC PHILABUSTA
Posted on 22 October 17 at 06:05
Costume quest 1 and 2 ... Sad no 3 to play this October :(
rafter84
rafter84
Posted on 22 October 17 at 06:08
Maybe I've picked this up wrong.... But is there a TA Spotify account which we can follow? Along with their playlists? And if so - how do you find it?

I cannot see any links in the article.

Thanks.
Press START to ready up! Raf.
HE3AKOHHO
HE3AKOHHO
Posted on 22 October 17 at 09:16
dance
MOCKBA B 3AKOHE SMOTRA RU
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 22 October 17 at 11:46
rafter84 said:
Maybe I've picked this up wrong.... But is there a TA Spotify account which we can follow? Along with their playlists? And if so - how do you find it?

Thanks.
If you click on the share icon in the upper right corner, one of the options is share link. If you click on that, the following link will be copied to your clipboard:

https://open.spotify.com/user/1255966042/playlist/2xvUBjloua...

Enjoy.
rafter84
rafter84
Posted on 22 October 17 at 12:43
Allgorhythm said:
rafter84 said:

Thanks.
If you click on the share icon in the upper right corner, one of the options is share link. If you click on that, the following link will be copied to your clipboard:

https://open.spotify.com/user/1255966042/playlist/2xvUBjloua...

Enjoy.
Excellent! The link worked perfectly. Cheers.
Press START to ready up! Raf.
Hawkes67
Hawkes67
Posted on 22 October 17 at 12:55
Slightly of topic I know ... But I bloody hate Halloween !

Little kids trick or treating and roaming the streets like vermin ...

Another American holiday / tradition that has made its way over to Our side of the water ... to all my American friends PLEASE don't be offended by this post - I still love You all !!
Who monitors the Birds ?
Twinkling82
Twinkling82
Posted on 22 October 17 at 16:06
N0T PENNYS B0AT said:
Twinkling82 said:
There seems to be an unofficial playlist for little nightmares: https://open.spotify.com/user/ophaniell/playlist/3VIZYXmpAWl...

im not into horror, but I will be following the list - and Mark, I'll shoot a spotify friend req if you don't mind. I'd like to lurk on people to get to know new music.

If people want to lurk back, I'll happily share where to find me on Spotify.
Prepare yourself for lots of Circa Survive. laugh

I wish that was the Little Nightmares score, but it's seemingly just music the Playlist creator likens to the game. The real score is on YouTube though and is fantastic.
Ok friends reqs not needed, but I am following you wink the soundtrack can also be bought on steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/601710/Little_Nightmares__... it does say it needs the game to be played but I doubt that's the case here as you won't be playing the game with this.

rafter84 said:

Thanks.
No, Pennys Boat used his personal spotify account to make the list.
Looking for writers for gamingirl.com. PM me for more information.
Thickly Settled
Posted on 22 October 17 at 16:11
Hawkes67 said:

Another American holiday / tradition that has made its way over to Our side of the water ... to all my American friends PLEASE don't be offended by this post - I still love You all !!
In America if you don’t want to be bothered by trick or treaters just turn off your lights and close the drapes, that’s the “Don’t knock on my door” sign.

I moved from England to America when I was 14 (MUCH older now) but I love Halloween. Taking my kids around the neighborhood is still one of my fondest memories.

I love all things horror so this holiday is right up my street.
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 22 October 17 at 16:14
Hawkes67 said:
Halloween originated in the British Isles. All we ugly Americans did was commercialize it. laugh
Nexus Grunt
Nexus Grunt
Posted on 22 October 17 at 18:24
I love the Gears of War soundtrack ... not quite Halloween but certainly dark enough in places.

... and although it's not from a game, the original soundtrack from John Carpenter's Halloween is always worth listening to during this season laugh
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 22 October 17 at 18:46
Nexus Grunt said:
... and although it's not from a game, the original soundtrack from John Carpenter's Halloween is always worth listening to during this season laugh
It looks like you need to play Halloween for Dead by Daylight. If you watch the official trailer, you can hear the theme:

http://www.deadbydaylight.com/chapter2/
HQAZE
HQAZE
Posted on 22 October 17 at 19:20
Spotify ftw !!music
JDH
Predefiance
Predefiance
Posted on 22 October 17 at 21:52
Awesome. I'll check it out today.
NawtyCawty
NawtyCawty
Posted on 23 October 17 at 09:40, Edited on 23 October 17 at 09:42 by NawtyCawty
Hawkes67 said:

Miserable fucker. You were a kid once you know. Just go to the pub or something if it bothers you that much.
OXN3
OXN3
Posted on 23 October 17 at 12:07
Hawkes67 said:

Quick translation: "Wahh! Wahh! How dare these kids have fun! Boohoo, I might be at the ripe old age of 95, but I have the mental age of a kid! WAHH!"
D o g m A.
Guirec730
Guirec730
Posted on 23 October 17 at 16:30
How about adding the song that plays in the safe room in The Evil Within?

It's the first song on the ost on youtube. I don't remember the name of it.
State of the badass art.
scotwolf2
scotwolf2
Posted on 23 October 17 at 18:05
my horror soundtrack would be all this modern crap music these young uns listen and groove toomusic, it's all just an incoherent noise. no one will remember the artists or songssleep.
it's just a noisy drivel. not like when i was a lad....

Spotify what?? streaming?? sounds like teenage skin complaints
what's wrong with a vinyl

OH! NO! the horror I've turned into my dadshock....that's a real horror story when you get to a certain age and you do and say the same thing...like don't touch the thermostat, turn off that light etcfacepalm

keep on rockin, never to old to rockrock
IRISH PATRIOT x
Posted on 23 October 17 at 19:37
I bought Silent Hill 2 back when it released. I remember coming home from school and watching the intro video at least 4-5 times before I play just because of the music and creepy ness. I loved that game.
Guirec730
Guirec730
Posted on 24 October 17 at 19:52
I imported the cd for silent Hill 2. It was so good.
State of the badass art.
Tenlo
Tenlo
Posted on 30 October 17 at 01:42
I guess if you're just doing soundtrack scores it won't count, but "The happy song" by poets of the fall is creepy and good from alan Wake
Aiming for 50% completion by end of the year - hoping all the TA contests will help!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.