Game Discussion: Friday the 13th: The Game Forum

error

AuthorMessage
AzaRad0
AzaRad0
Posted on 21 October 17 at 18:03
Hello, I'm having an error starting Friday the 13th and I do not know what and if you can help me thank you.

Failed to start process. Run launcher with admin's rights, this is the mistake

NOTE: I already tried to run with admin and it was not
Living Legends
Posted on 21 October 17 at 19:11, Edited on 21 October 17 at 19:11 by Living Legends
This game is not supported on windows ten platform. Looks like this issue is to do with your computer or the program that runs the game(steam).

If for some odd reason it is Xbox one, do a soft reset. Press and hold the x on the console for ten seconds until it shuts off. If it continues then possibly delete and redownload. I just booted up the game on my Xbox one and had no issues. The game belongs to my brother but he shares his account on my Xbox one as his main console.
AzaRad0
AzaRad0
Posted on 21 October 17 at 19:12
I play on the computer :(
AzaRad0
AzaRad0
Posted on 21 October 17 at 19:33
Helllp!!
Living Legends
Posted on 21 October 17 at 20:02, Edited on 21 October 17 at 20:03 by Living Legends
Unfortunately this is an Xbox gaming site. Their could be someone that might see this and provide help but I believe you should find another forum that could help with computer trouble-shooting. . I can barely run my computer
Living Legends
Posted on 21 October 17 at 20:07
From steam forum regarding bugs on the game

"Please send a dxdiag as a .txt file as well as your game logs to f13game@fearthegun.com. The team will work to evaluate your issue and will respond if and when possible."
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.