Game Discussion: Marvel vs. Capcom 2

The Best There Is (At What I Do)

• DonietscheDonietsche475,114
    Posted on 22 October 17 at 14:53, Edited on 22 October 17 at 14:54 by Donietsche
    is this achievement still obtainable? I'm not sure that the leaderboards/stat tracking server are still up and running: my understanding is that the achievement depends on them, and not on local saved data. With the lack of players, on the other hand, it should be quite easy to boost it (of course I would be interested).
  • New ParalyzerNew Paralyzer1,436,899
    Posted on 22 October 17 at 22:53
    The site was going up and down for a while and people were still earning it so I don't think the website needs to be up to aquire the Achievement.

It however was helpful because it helped you keep track. For whatever reason the game only keeps track of so many teams at a time. So if you make too many unique teams you will erase progress of earlier teams.

If you really need to keep track I suggest you write down (or type up a doc) of your progress and keep track yourself.
  • DonietscheDonietsche475,114
    Posted on 23 October 17 at 07:12
    Many thanks for your answer! I'm glad to hear that it's still obtainable, and yes: I was thinking of using the old "paper&pen" method anyways lol

Hopefully there's someone out there who still wants to boost this achievement.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads