Game Discussion: Path of Exile Forum

Elemental Aegis

AuthorMessage
xyzgames
xyzgames
Posted on 23 October 17 at 12:58, Edited on 23 October 17 at 23:45 by xyzgames
Hello everyone

I have been having some trouble unlocking the above achievement which is to get 75% resistances to fire, cold and lightning. I've levelled a character after the patch which was supposed to fix achievements to level 79. So I am post Kitava therefore I have the maximum amount of resistance reduction applied to my character but I have good enough gear that I am at 75% with all of them.

This doesn't seem to be problem for most people I guess but I was wondering if anyone had any tips to try and fix it or am I being stupid and missing something?

Thanks
Sioul
Sioul
Posted on 23 October 17 at 20:40
Someone got the achievement today so I don't think it is bugged. Are you sure that you have 75% in all resistances? Can you post a screenshot of your stats?
xyzgames
xyzgames
Posted on 23 October 17 at 23:25, Edited on 23 October 17 at 23:26 by xyzgames
Sorry yes I should have uploaded a screenshot to begin with:

https://imgur.com/a/oxxuC

I've tried chugging all the different elemental resistance flasks in one go with no success either.

Any ideas?
Sighris
Sighris
Posted on 23 October 17 at 23:39
Xyz, next time your on message my GT. I run purity auras that will push u over 80% if u wanna give it a go. It worked for some meone else today
Monkeyman1188
Monkeyman1188
Posted on 10 November 17 at 05:35
You could always start a new character and do it from there. If you're going for the achs anyway, you need to do 2 more playthroughs to get the 'help all warlords' ach, so you can just do it then, its really easy to get way over 75% on all, i got mine up to 75%(150%) on most within the first act, then roughly the same in the second act.
it wasn't a glitch ach when i tried, but that was before the update, not sure if it changed things.
No one fear, Monkeyman is here.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.