The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: October 24th, 2017

• MattQuin89MattQuin89341,372
    Posted on 24 October 17 at 05:08Permalink
    iTz Canada Ehh said:
    Thinking about State of Decay or Dying Light, anyone have any thoughts on either? Never really played any games like these so idk how difficult they'd be, time consuming, fun solo, etc.
    Dying Light is fantastic. I wasn’t a fan of State of Decay, but many people love it.
  • TropanTropan798,315
    Posted on 24 October 17 at 05:16, Edited on 24 October 17 at 05:16 by TropanPermalink
    Observer looks great. Rutger Hauer voices the main character, an amazing talent but not much of a sale price yet. Maybe when I clear some backlog...yep...any day now...laugh
  • OneChicago51OneChicago51672,817
    Posted on 24 October 17 at 05:23Permalink
    Victor Vran looks fun , too bad they aren't bothering to fix the issues so no support or money from me.
  • AlfsacAlfsac271,633
    Posted on 24 October 17 at 05:28Permalink
    I was about to buy Axiom verge, Crypt of the Necrodancer and paranautical activity, good I waited haha.
  • maguzzolomaguzzolo449,626
    Posted on 24 October 17 at 06:07Permalink
    I was hoping for a fitting "Rise of the Necromancer" sale, but it seems only the Diablo III bundle makes the list
  • rocking23nfrocking23nf428,071
    Posted on 24 October 17 at 06:19Permalink
    wow the park is a bad game, one of the worst i have played. but its a super easy 1k, 45 minutes to complete.
  • CQOzymandiasCQOzymandias402,136
    Posted on 24 October 17 at 06:26Permalink
    iTz Canada Ehh said:
    Thinking about State of Decay or Dying Light, anyone have any thoughts on either? Never really played any games like these so idk how difficult they'd be, time consuming, fun solo, etc.
    Dying Light as awesome. It's basically Dead Island but even better.

I personally loved State of Decay; I thought it was a lot of fun to play, but I think where a lot of people get hung up is that the game is about surviving, not mowing down lots of zombies (unlike most every other Zombie game). It's about strategizing, keeping your people safe, keeping them fed, and taking care of zombies that are problems...not getting rid of the zombie problem.

To be honest, State of Decay *might* be the first single-player only game I ever played, loved, but actually thought could be improved by adding a multiplayer option. Really, really looking forward to SoD2.
  • Posted on 24 October 17 at 06:37Permalink
    Nice sale. I'll probably get Dead Rising 3, Goosebumps and The Park.
  • Erathia96Erathia962,147,952
    Posted on 24 October 17 at 06:43Permalink
    Voodoo Vince remastered is on sale as well
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 24 October 17 at 06:48Permalink
    Why put layers of fear as a bundle with the dlc? It was gwg so most people only need the dlc. Think how many people might buy if it was on sale by itself.

Idiots
    Alice in Chains
  • Posted on 24 October 17 at 07:23Permalink
    Might pick up The Park and the Outlast dlc.

Shame that the Layers of Fear & Lords of the Fallen dlcs aren't discounted individually as well.
  • Posted on 24 October 17 at 07:27Permalink
    Har Miggido said:
    Why put layers of fear as a bundle with the dlc? It was gwg so most people only need the dlc. Think how many people might buy if it was on sale by itself.

Idiots
    I know! Same with Lords of the Fallen.

This seems to be the generation of pumping out dlc/season passes for every game but then never discounting it.
  • YODA12320YODA123201,422,956
    Posted on 24 October 17 at 07:35Permalink
    You know you can click on DR 4 deluxe link and see what's in it lol.
    Regards;Yoda12320
  • HE3AKOHHOHE3AKOHHO362,710
    Posted on 24 October 17 at 09:11Permalink
    Seems like a good deal
    3AKOH B 3AKOHE / MOCKBA / SMOTRA RU
  • SkelixSkelix905,188
    Posted on 24 October 17 at 09:13Permalink
    CheshireMulisha said:
    Har Miggido said:

Idiots
    I know! Same with Lords of the Fallen.

This seems to be the generation of pumping out dlc/season passes for every game but then never discounting it.
    Because, they know people want to "complete" it, so forcing you to buy the whole package, is like they never even gave it for "free" in the first place. They give you a nibble on a free part of the game, you come back with money to re-buy the entire thing. They're not idiots they're the greediest of the greedy.
  • Posted on 24 October 17 at 11:29Permalink
    Victor Vran has unobtainable achievements? And if yes are only on the DLC?
    Heroes fight like Greeks
  • WackyboxerWackyboxer414,588
    Posted on 24 October 17 at 11:35Permalink
    GMN said:
    Wackyboxer said:
    So I see that the Dead Rising 4 Deluxe Edition is $24. Dead Rising 4 is $16 and the Dead Rising 4 Season Pass is $5. Is there anything to be gained by purchasing the Deluxe Edition instead of purchasing the game and the season pass? It's only $3 but there's been a lot of times in my life I wish I had $3.
    Absolutely no difference except the extra $3 for being bundled , just buy them seperately
    Thanks for the info! Have a Great Day!
  • halohogghalohogg97,549
    Posted on 24 October 17 at 11:49Permalink
    Wackyboxer said:
    GMN said:
    Wackyboxer said:
    So I see that the Dead Rising 4 Deluxe Edition is $24. Dead Rising 4 is $16 and the Dead Rising 4 Season Pass is $5. Is there anything to be gained by purchasing the Deluxe Edition instead of purchasing the game and the season pass? It's only $3 but there's been a lot of times in my life I wish I had $3.
    Absolutely no difference except the extra $3 for being bundled , just buy them seperately
    Thanks for the info! Have a Great Day!
    Maybe if you purchase all three, you'll end up with six copies of Frank Rising instead of just 2. wink
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm308,066
  • RainleafRainleaf922,267
    Posted on 24 October 17 at 12:29Permalink
    DemonS ElGreco said:
    Victor Vran has unobtainable achievements? And if yes are only on the DLC?
    It's one achievement in the DLC that is unobtainable.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.