The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: October 24th, 2017

  • Bk LuCKY ChaRMSBk LuCKY ChaRMS1,028,845
    Posted on 25 October 17 at 03:26, Edited on 25 October 17 at 03:27 by Bk LuCKY ChaRMSPermalink
    Anyone know if the season pass for the walking dead a new frontier and batman the enemy within are on sale also for windows 10
  • Posted on 25 October 17 at 03:38Permalink
    ll Viper 61 ll said:
    Got Zombii and Goosebumps. Gonna hold off on the park. At least until it's below $5.
    Dude it's $5.20 before tax in the US. Idk how sales tax works in the US but there's no way your sales tax would add more than 60 cents...

    You're going to be waiting a while before it drops below $5 then, if it ever does.
  • eayragteayragt180,370
    Posted on 25 October 17 at 06:05Permalink
    Bk LuCKY ChaRMS said:
    Anyone know if the season pass for the walking dead a new frontier and batman the enemy within are on sale also for windows 10
    New Frontier definitely is.
    Say everything with a smile
  • Bk LuCKY ChaRMSBk LuCKY ChaRMS1,028,845
    Posted on 25 October 17 at 07:18, Edited on 25 October 17 at 07:19 by Bk LuCKY ChaRMSPermalink
    eayragt said:
    Bk LuCKY ChaRMS said:
    Anyone know if the season pass for the walking dead a new frontier and batman the enemy within are on sale also for windows 10
    New Frontier definitely is.
    Thanks I'll be getting that now just saw earlier in the comments that Batmans season pass isn't hopefully someone can find out if Guardians of the Galaxys season pass is on sale also
  • Bridge188Bridge188754,564
    Posted on 25 October 17 at 07:59Permalink
    My poor wallet
  • I King Leo II King Leo I681,568
    Posted on 25 October 17 at 08:22Permalink
    For Win10, the guardians of the galaxy season pass was $14.99, the walking dead: a new frontier was $8.99 and Batman: the enemy within was also $14.99. however the season pass for the first telltale batman game was still $19.99
  • Bk LuCKY ChaRMSBk LuCKY ChaRMS1,028,845
    Posted on 25 October 17 at 15:00Permalink
    I King Leo I said:
    For Win10, the guardians of the galaxy season pass was $14.99, the walking dead: a new frontier was $8.99 and Batman: the enemy within was also $14.99. however the season pass for the first telltale batman game was still $19.99
    Thanks! Annoying how the only way you can tell if the season passes are on sale is if you buy the first episode on Win 10.
  • ElyohElyoh792,986
    Posted on 25 October 17 at 18:26Permalink
    The season pass for Wildlands is 40% off for the USA, but only 25% off for the rest of us.
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • Smithy373Smithy373377,870
    Posted on 26 October 17 at 14:55Permalink
    Picked up new frontier, the evil within and the whistleblower dlc, not bad for £25
  • Posted on 26 October 17 at 15:15Permalink
    Just finished Wildlands, are he DLC's worth playing? I heard Narco Road was terrible... how was the other?
  • Posted on 26 October 17 at 20:19Permalink
    On xbox 1 I will try to get a lot of horror/survival games along with rpgs. This was an expensive sale for me. laugh
  • Lefty24Lefty24596,422
    Posted on 28 October 17 at 15:26Permalink
    How is the player count on PvZ GW2? I'm tempted to buy but not if it's nearly dead.
  • Posted on 28 October 17 at 17:13Permalink
    Lefty24 said:
    How is the player count on PvZ GW2? I'm tempted to buy but not if it's nearly dead.
    Considering its free with EA Access, I'd say its not anywhere close to dead...I'm still playing the first PvZ GW and there are still a bunch of people on that one. You should be safe to buy GW2
  • vegansoundvegansound657,287
    Posted on 04 November 17 at 21:11Permalink
    Hello everyone,

    I post it here because there is no other topic, and this one talks about the game I want to talk about.

    I don't know why but there was no news about GTA V fourth's anniversary and its free in-game bonuses. I've read that if we log in the game between October 31st and November 6th, players would be rewarded with GTA$400,000 a few days later.

    I did logged in, but no messaged warning me about that popped. Did I miss something? Does any of you saw something about that? I hope my connection worked properly.

    Thanks!
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm309,334
    Posted on 04 November 17 at 21:53Permalink
    vegansound said:
    Hello everyone,

    I post it here because there is no other topic, and this one talks about the game I want to talk about.

    I don't know why but there was no news about GTA V fourth's anniversary and its free in-game bonuses. I've read that if we log in the game between October 31st and November 6th, players would be rewarded with GTA$400,000 a few days later.

    I did logged in, but no messaged warning me about that popped. Did I miss something? Does any of you saw something about that? I hope my connection worked properly.

    Thanks!
    You won't get the bonus until after Nov 6. As long as you installed the update and logged in before Nov 6, you should get the $400K between 6-13 Nov.

    http://www.rockstargames.com/GTAOnline/news/article/60295/Ce...

    Did you get the T-shirts - Cheerleader Massacre 3 T-Shirt, the Knife After Dark T-Shirt, and the Vinewood Zombie T-Shirt?

    No problem posting here because GTA V is a topic. You can always start a thread in the game's forum:

    Grand Theft Auto V Forum
  • vegansoundvegansound657,287
    Posted on 04 November 17 at 22:15Permalink
    Thanks for the reply, Allgorhythm.

    I know we only get the reward after November 6th, but I just wanted to know if we play before this date, a message tells us something as unlocked but we'll get it later. Or if nothing warns us and we'll have to wait Nov. 6th to see if our first log worked.

    And nope, I didn't get thos clothes. Was it just for Halloween and now it's too late, or can I still have them and how?

    I'm very new on GTA V. I got the game a few months ago, but I prefer to finish GTA IV fully first before continuing on the 'sequel'. I just did the campaign intro, and one or two missions Online. I guess I'm eligible for those rewards, no need to have played the game for a minimum of time?

    And I created a random character online that I'm not happy with. Can I, in any way, restart the online (and the campaign) from the very beginning? I don't mind losing what I got so far because that's almost nothing. I want a fresh new game. Do I have to delete the save file on my console?

    Thanks again.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.