Game Info Submission Archive: The Evil Within 2 Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

The Evil Within 2 - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: The Evil Within 2

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 24 October 17 at 02:55
New Paralyzer has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for The Evil Within 2 Achievements:

New Paralyzer said:
The Evil Within 2Secret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in The Evil Within 2 worth 20 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

This Achievement seems to be buggy as people claim it unlocked under different conditions and mine failing to unlock all together after multiple tries.

Mikhail Krauser
Mikhail Krauser
Posted on 24 October 17 at 10:11
Seems so, sorry to hear but flag was added! toast
Im soo stealthy, I feel like my knife has a silencer...
Information Posted on 25 October 17 at 00:39
This post was archived by ChinDocta
Information Posted on 10 November 17 at 18:09
Large Coffee has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for The Evil Within 2 Achievements:

Large Coffee said:
The Evil Within 2HandymanThe Handyman achievement in The Evil Within 2 worth 52 pointsCrafted every type of item at least once.

I think 'Buggy -' should be added to this. Myself and one other person (so far) have corroborated that this glitches. Not sure what is causing it, but I definitely met the requirements.

Reference:
BabyishDuck The Evil Within 2 Handyman BabyishDuck's solution for the Handyman Achievement in The Evil Within 2Crafted every type of item at least once.

Nighthawk205
Nighthawk205
Posted on 10 November 17 at 20:37
Thanks for your input Large Coffee ! Sorry to hear that it's buggy, but we appreciate your help in making sure the flags reflect the achievements fully.

Thanks again! toast
Information Posted on 11 November 17 at 10:01
This post was archived by Mikhail Krauser
Information Posted on 02 January 18 at 11:50
AaronJamesx38 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for The Evil Within 2 Achievements:

AaronJamesx38 said:
The Evil Within 2Backup Ain't ComingThe Backup Ain't Coming achievement in The Evil Within 2 worth 17 pointsCompleted the "Rogue Signal" side mission.

Completed and didn’t not unlock

The Evil Within 2Good to See You AgainThe Good to See You Again achievement in The Evil Within 2 worth 11 pointsAcquired the Warden Crossbow.

I found the crossbow and I didn’t unlock the achievement

New Paralyzer
New Paralyzer
Posted on 02 January 18 at 12:41
A lot of Achievements haven't been unlocking as of late on Xbox Live. I'd hold off on these submissions
Mikhail Krauser
Mikhail Krauser
Posted on 05 January 18 at 20:54
Thanks for the submission AaronJames!

We're gonna keep this in our folder of things to keep our eyes on, however, a large chunk of the xbox library is currently being affected as well as xbox services. It seems the last console update really messed with achievements, some games all achievements will go to 100% complete but not even done unlocking, others wont award them, meanwhile another gamer might be able to do everything fine. Some of these may pop in the next few days randomly or late or upon a system reboot. We've been trudging through every buggy submission lately (and we're getting tons of them) and it doesen't look like there's something specific causing the issues that we can tell and its purely random. Xbox is working on fixes.

For this specific submission, again, we're gonna keep our eyes on it, last thing we want to do is dismiss it as part of the bug just for it to actually be a game issue and not tied in with all this mess. But we'll be updating as we go.
Im soo stealthy, I feel like my knife has a silencer...
Piston Toyota
Piston Toyota
Posted on 16 March 18 at 04:48
Hey there AaronJamesx38! This did indeed seem to be a result of Xbox-wide achievement issues which have since subsided. Therefore, we're leaving the flags unchanged for now. Thank you for your submission! toast
Information Posted on 16 March 18 at 08:00
This post was archived by MichalKV
Information Posted on 01 November 18 at 11:46
New Paralyzer has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for The Evil Within 2 Achievements:

New Paralyzer said:
The Evil Within 2Stick it in My VeinsThe Stick it in My Veins achievement in The Evil Within 2 worth 61 pointsCompletely upgraded all abilities.

Multiple playthroughs required

The Evil Within 2They Never Even Stood A ChanceThe They Never Even Stood A Chance achievement in The Evil Within 2 worth 74 pointsCompletely upgraded all weapons.

The Evil Within 2HandymanThe Handyman achievement in The Evil Within 2 worth 52 pointsCrafted every type of item at least once.

IXI FalcoN
IXI FalcoN
Posted on 01 November 18 at 15:45
To add to the above, all require a NG+ playthrough:

-Not enough gel in the first run for all upgrades
-One of the weapons (Magnum) is unlocked in NG+ upon completion of the story on any difficulty
-One of the items needed is Magnum ammo, can't craft it until you have the Magnum
MichalKV
MichalKV
Posted on 02 November 18 at 08:34
Thank you for your submission New Paralyzer and IXI FalcoN. We have added Multiple playthroughs flag to all three achievements.
Information Posted on 05 November 18 at 09:13
This post was archived by SuperAwesomez
NITEMARECREATOR
Posted on 25 January 19 at 23:49, Edited on 25 January 19 at 23:51 by NITEMARECREATOR
I just completed the game 100%, and all cheevos unlocked without any issues, all the while following the cheevo submissions for the most part. I missed 1 residual memory on the first playthrough on Nightmare, and once I "saw" that memory on NG+, the cheevo popped. I also missed 2 keys and 1 file during the initial run, but as soon as I collected them on NG+, DING, cheevos unlocked.

I then blew thru Classic Mode with the cheats enabled and knocked out that run in a tick over 3 hours.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.