Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

AER - Memories of Old Achievement List Revealed

AuthorMessage
TrueAchievement
Posted on 25 October 17 at 00:12
20 achievements for 1,000 Gamerscore

Please click here to read the story: AER - Memories of Old Achievement List Revealed
coinfrenzy
coinfrenzy
Posted on 25 October 17 at 03:51
All the achievements look pretty story based so looks pretty straight forward. Can anyone comment on the difficulty of this game???
http://stores.ebay.com/coinfrenzyclaimsale IG-@COINFRENZYGAMES
NoHeroes94
NoHeroes94
Posted on 25 October 17 at 06:50, Edited on 25 October 17 at 09:31 by NoHeroes94
coinfrenzy said:
All the achievements look pretty story based so looks pretty straight forward. Can anyone comment on the difficulty of this game???
On psnprofiles, all but 4 trophies have already been earned so I imagine it is similar to what you're saying.

Someone on TA has 950G already and they started it today. Probably is going to be quite easy :)
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 25 October 17 at 14:39
I've been looking at this game. The screenshots I've seen are really great.
NoHeroes94
NoHeroes94
Posted on 25 October 17 at 18:40
Allgorhythm said:
I've been looking at this game. The screenshots I've seen are really great.
played 10 mins on a backup and its got an awesome RiME/Journey vibe to it. Not quite as good, but its still very competent (7 or 8/10)
coinfrenzy
coinfrenzy
Posted on 05 November 17 at 10:26
NoHeroes94 said:
coinfrenzy said:
On psnprofiles, all but 4 trophies have already been earned so I imagine it is similar to what you're saying.

Someone on TA has 950G already and they started it today. Probably is going to be quite easy :)
I saw that guy as well. Might pick this up because of it lol
http://stores.ebay.com/coinfrenzyclaimsale IG-@COINFRENZYGAMES
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.