Game Discussion: Trackmania Turbo Forum

Will this game be nice to play?

AuthorMessage
GTASAROCKS88
GTASAROCKS88
Posted on 27 October 17 at 17:48
I don't want to watch videos because I want to be suprised!

If this isn't fun, what's the reasoning behind that? I want some incite to what other's think
Xbox: GTASAROCKS88 Steam: HughyJuspur
kevc99
kevc99
Posted on 27 October 17 at 17:53
I played the trial of this and found it fun, didn't want to pay for it as I had similar games at the time. Will be more than happy to play again!
Figbender
Figbender
Posted on 31 October 17 at 22:49
Much nice, such mania!

Its a fun game to play, but will take a lot of time and dedication to complete
DANIELJJ14
DANIELJJ14
Posted on 01 November 17 at 00:17
Achieving gold medals on some of the later tracks is challenging but probably one of the best feelings you’ll get when you finally do it.
Some of the track design is insane which makes it all the more enjoyable to play.
VirusTk GaMBit
Posted on 01 November 17 at 23:08
What is it with the completion of this game. Only a handful of people have made it through. Is it that hard or that time-consuming?
HabitualNewt
HabitualNewt
Posted on 02 November 17 at 01:51
Great free game, tracks as quick as 30 seconds long, just a game of patience really.

Its one of those games, you'll play 1-2 hours straight, and leave for a week/ mnth - then binge play.

Grab the 1 online in case of server closure......ubisoft usually pretty good at not closing tho.
YNWA
ukinspro
ukinspro
Posted on 02 November 17 at 19:19
It's hard is the real answer. Not the early tracks they are fun and very much enjoyable (if you like that type of game) But then the difficulty ramps up quickly on some tracks with some questionable handling along with the need to be fast and accurate.

That's not to say its stupidly hard, just really a question of how much patience you have for pressing the restart button. If your looking for a nice easy completion go look elsewhere, for the majority of you this will remain an incomplete game

I'll get back to it one day, probably around the same time I go back and try and complete Need for Speed.
XiRe x Harvey
XiRe x Harvey
Posted on 08 November 17 at 15:39
It's rubbish, not even worth being free. You should get paid to play it.
halohogg
halohogg
Posted on 13 November 17 at 13:42
No redeeming qualities. If you need to, bag the easy achievements and then leave it alone.
DANIELJJ14
DANIELJJ14
Posted on 14 November 17 at 00:58
Two salty morons raging because it’s probably 'too hard' for them, it’s a challenging, patience testing game but stick with it and you’ll enjoy the feeling of getting gold medals.
halohogg
halohogg
Posted on 14 November 17 at 13:37
Salty - definitely. Moron? ... maybe. wave
RadicalSniper99
Posted on 14 November 17 at 14:25
DANIELJJ14 said:
Two salty morons raging because it’s probably 'too hard' for them, it’s a challenging, patience testing game but stick with it and you’ll enjoy the feeling of getting gold medals.
Definitely a challenge. In a good way though. Hitting the silvers has been an achievement for me in the red series. I’m not even concerned with golds and track masters yet. Slowly I come back to it and do a little more.
DrMmmPie
DrMmmPie
Posted on 16 November 17 at 09:20
Although I haven't played it on this profile, was playing it with my SO last night, and we had a lot of fun, her more so, as she won. It can be a little frustrating, when you are on for a gold time only to miss time your drift, clip a wall and flip your car a million and one times. But once you get the gold. You say to yourself, I can go faster, and thus the cycle begins again.
Note: This post contains my personal opinion. So don't hate on it.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.