Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Gears of War 4's Halloween Event Begins With Pumpkin Ball and Monster Mash

• KBop a dooKBop a doo415,477
  • Posted on 27 October 17 at 18:56
    I invested so many hours on this game that every announce of something new makes me excited and sick at the same time :)
    The Siphon
  • TheIrishBeastTheIrishBeast2,010,446
    Posted on 27 October 17 at 19:01
    That horde event sounds awesome! Hopefully after all the the Q4 big guns take the playerbase they give out a larger XP bonus to lure the masses back. I need 5 more re-ups for Seriously. Huge grind.
  • BlackxRyanBlackxRyan1,067,829
    Posted on 27 October 17 at 19:55
    No reason to start the game again for me.
  • troyoytroyoy928,278
    Posted on 27 October 17 at 20:45, Edited on 27 October 17 at 20:47 by troyoy
    You have to register to get a skin? Judging by the 3 people that commented on this so far, no one cares anymore. I love playing horde online but stopped a few months ago. Every match I was in everyone was quitting by wave 3 and it didn't used to be that way. 20 matches in a row, not just talking a few. There should have been an option to join a match in progress that was short people. Lobby waits are too long to just keep finding everyone quitting for hours on end. Yes I know you can join friends and yes I know if you join on wave 2 and play to 50 you don't get credit for beating 1-50. I was playing that shit for fun and a lot of times you don't make it to 50 and I was pretty decent. So basically it is not fun anymore and that really is a shame. I used to play horde by myself for fun but its slower going and not as fun.
    I have 9 usa 360`s set up, 4 pal 360`s, 3 japan 360`s and 2 xboxones set up and the wife calls me crazy.
  • KBop a dooKBop a doo415,477
    Posted on 27 October 17 at 20:47
    troyoy said:
    You have to register to get a skin?
    Yeah, they've done this for a few events in the past. Not sure why they require players to go through that hoop.
  • Posted on 28 October 17 at 04:44
    Got my 10th re up and stopped playing.
    Jolly cooperation!
  • GriZzly GRiPGriZzly GRiP486,586
    Posted on 28 October 17 at 05:04
    I would love to play but if I could find any matches.
  • Posted on 28 October 17 at 13:04
    You would think that with a short horde special event that they would make it 4x. XP. 1800 mores scraps for my last horde cheivo and I am likely done with gears until they get rid of the microtrans action. I doubt they will do will be playing other games or my plain old games
  • codephatcodephat280,613
    Posted on 28 October 17 at 13:25
    No interest in the skins but I'll check out the event.
  • V3ntilatorV3ntilator229,659
    Posted on 29 October 17 at 12:27
    You login with with LIVE account, so there is no need to register a new account.
  • coinfrenzycoinfrenzy872,146
    Posted on 30 October 17 at 00:11
    I need better my own ISP because my roommates service doesn't reach me :'(
    http://stores.ebay.com/coinfrenzyclaimsaleIG-@COINFRENZYGAMES
  • El SpartonEl Sparton221,422
    Posted on 30 October 17 at 04:51
    Awesome, looking forward to sinking all my time into this.
  • coinfrenzycoinfrenzy872,146
    Posted on 05 November 17 at 10:49
    El Sparton said:
    Awesome, looking forward to sinking all my time into this.
    Me too! My internet just sucks so I can't even connect!!!!
    http://stores.ebay.com/coinfrenzyclaimsale IG-@COINFRENZYGAMES
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads