Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Alpha Ring Xbox Insiders Can Now Remove 0 Gamerscore Games from Their Profiles

AuthorMessage
MAZE RUNNER 7
MAZE RUNNER 7
Posted on 03 November 17 at 13:00
What if someone wanted to remove a game form there profile, just so they could play it again and have the pleasure of unlocking all there achievements again? There are games I love to replay. But I feel like I'm wasting time. I could be unlocking achievements. 😂
LuckyConquerer2
Posted on 03 November 17 at 13:01
MAZE RUNNER 7 said:
What if someone wanted to remove a game form there profile, just so they could play it again and have the pleasure of unlocking all there achievements again? There are games I love to replay. But I feel like I'm wasting time. I could be unlocking achievements. 😂
Play it on a secondary tag.
This post might be sarcastic.
Mystic Mosh
Mystic Mosh
Posted on 03 November 17 at 17:28, Edited on 03 November 17 at 17:29 by Mystic Mosh
I also want to be able to have dlc achievements for dlc I don't own gone from my account. Only if I buy and play the dlc should it then appear on my achievements.
Vengeful Wyvern
Posted on 03 November 17 at 17:46
Thank you sweet merciful God. I am so so happy that this is finally a feature. Certainly took them long enough but at least they did.
lightsup55
lightsup55
Posted on 03 November 17 at 18:28
Mystic Mosh said:
I also want to be able to have dlc achievements for dlc I don't own gone from my account. Only if I buy and play the dlc should it then appear on my achievements.
Do you mean like this one (from the delisted Mars Pack for Worms: Revolution)?
Worms: RevolutionMars RoverThe Mars Rover achievement in Worms: Revolution worth 31 pointsWin at least 5 online games in the Mars theme
MAZE RUNNER 7
MAZE RUNNER 7
Posted on 03 November 17 at 19:15
LuckyConquerer2 said:
MAZE RUNNER 7 said:
Play it on a secondary tag.
But my secondary tag won't have my save, with all my abilities and equipment I've unlocked for my character.
UndercovrTroll
Posted on 03 November 17 at 19:36
djpatterson2011 said:
You are comfortable with leaderboards being manipulated by gamers who only choose to play games that are easy to complete or games that have high TA ratios. But you aren't comfortable with leaderboards being manipulated by someone choosing to remove a game that they could have simply chosen not to play in the first place? Honestly, I don't understand the logic behind that, please explain.
Fair point. Leaderboards are stupid anyway. A friend of mine got pushed down on the boards for his state because someone was pissed at him and changed their location to the same state just to screw with him.

Personally, I think if MS/devs aren't going to fix all the glitched achievements, we should damn well be allowed to remove the games that can't be completed from our tags.
coinfrenzy
coinfrenzy
Posted on 04 November 17 at 01:30
Seriously so much hostility over achievements. GEEZ!
http://stores.ebay.com/coinfrenzyclaimsale IG-@COINFRENZYGAMES
ICE Faux Pirate
Posted on 06 November 17 at 16:07
Lad said:
Cool, now let us remove achievements from trial games
Just create a 2nd profile on your Xbox, share your Gold status with it and use it to play trial games you download. That way you're only unlocking cheevo's on the throwaway profile.
Doc, Doc, noose
FATALITIX II
FATALITIX II
Posted on 10 November 17 at 10:32
Si quelqu'un peut traduire ... Pourra t'on supprimer ou juste cacher les 0G ? car si c'est pour avoir une autre liste de 0% je vois pas l'idée 😵 WTF
Ces ânes de microsoft xbox ils ont quoi dans la tête sérieusement ???
Et elle sort quand cette udapte de 💩 ?

Merci
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.