Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Alpha Ring Xbox Insiders Can Now Remove 0 Gamerscore Games from Their Profiles

AuthorMessage
NoHeroes94
NoHeroes94
Posted on 28 October 17 at 18:00, Edited on 28 October 17 at 18:00 by NoHeroes94
FINALLY. Only 4 years too late, props to Black Magik
PennyWise36One
Posted on 28 October 17 at 18:10
Played the Sine Mora trial on the 360 a few months back and it never left a 0.pt on my 360 list but it did on my ONE list and on Xbox.com.
Kind of infuriating with me knowing that 360 trials are not supposed to leave one.

Also 0.pt 360 games that have been deleted will always resurface on my ONE list.
HolyHalfDead
HolyHalfDead
Posted on 28 October 17 at 18:15, Edited on 28 October 17 at 18:16 by HolyHalfDead
Naystar32 said:
Why hide ??? What the problem with deleting something who doesnt really exist ?
I don't know how others feel, but for me it was that on the 360 it said I had 5,321 achievements out of 7,892. After deleting all the games I simply put in to check the disc worked, it said 5,321 out of 5,752. For those completionists amoung us, that was important. I expect others just want to remove clutter from their game list.
He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
Nekro Neko
Nekro Neko
Posted on 28 October 17 at 18:17
PennyWise36One said:
Played the Sine Mora trial on the 360 a few months back and it never left a 0.pt on my 360 list but it did on my ONE list and on Xbox.com.
Kind of infuriating with me knowing that 360 trials are not supposed to leave one.

Also 0.pt 360 games that have been deleted will always resurface on my ONE list.
Back when the 360 came out those trials went on your profile. They later added the ability to hide/remove those games from your profile.

Personally, I don't get why people are crying about having a game with 0g on it.
www.cyberscore.me.uk
MagicalChild
MagicalChild
Posted on 28 October 17 at 18:23
Awesome, now I can finally remove the games that were added to my profile just because my tag was signed in alongside my brother-in-laws when he was playing on his One. That should have never added them to my profile in the first place.
I don't need to get a life. I'm a gamer. I have lots of lives!
KGI Klikopedia
Posted on 28 October 17 at 18:30
Finally, this is asked by a part of the community since release Xbox One. After that time they fix the mainly missing Windows Phone games on the profile.
Mixer & YT: KlikoTV | Twitter: @Klikopedia
blessed toilet
Posted on 28 October 17 at 18:35
its about time, they bought this on the 360 ages ago
Splatador
Splatador
Posted on 28 October 17 at 18:39
Hearing this great news, I sighed with relief.
Redd Five
Redd Five
Posted on 28 October 17 at 18:41
Next update: Let me sort the shop by price like every other online shop in existence.

But, kudos for the new features.
ronnie42
ronnie42
Posted on 28 October 17 at 18:42
Seems like a pointless feature. Rather see snap return or PIP mode. roll
Doom rocks
TearsOfAClown9
Posted on 28 October 17 at 18:52
About damn time! Already used the feature to hide some 0/0 duplicates that come from playing 360 versions of Telltale games. Awesome! smile
Wumbo Woody
Wumbo Woody
Posted on 28 October 17 at 19:05
Such a useless feature...no idea why anybody complains about it...literally no one gives a shit about your game list besides yourself
Kexol
Kexol
Posted on 28 October 17 at 19:07
This is awesome news! I honestly wasn't sure if this was gonna be implemented. Thanks to the Microsoft team!
Goggs25
Goggs25
Posted on 28 October 17 at 19:13
KenH2k4 said:
As far as I can tell, hiding them equates to deleting them. There's no way to show hidden games, and I can't see them on my account with my alt. It looks like they just chose to call it hiding instead of deleting on this generation
You can show what games you have hidden not sure if other gamers will see it I don't know.

They have added a filter that shows you either all games, games with achievements or games you have hidden.

Only issue I have is I can't hide bayonetta I have 0G for it
Goggs25
Kanchanaburi
Kanchanaburi
Posted on 28 October 17 at 19:36
Cuthred said:
btw: hiding is not removing
THIS. Yeah, i can hide a game I own, but I still own it.
PennyWise36One
Posted on 28 October 17 at 19:37
Nekro Neko said:
PennyWise36One said:

Back when the 360 came out those trials went on your profile. They later added the ability to hide/remove those games from your profile.

Personally, I don't get why people are crying about having a game with 0g on it.
Thanks for informing me on stuff that I already knew, also long before they gave the ability to remove the 0 pt. They made it so that trials did not leave a 0 pt.

First no 0 pt. , then ability to remove 0 pt. Because people were loaded with 0 pts.

I guess you only read half of my post.

Personally, I don’t get why every time that someone would like to remove a 0 pt. off of their card, you always get someone complaining that they are complaining.
LuckyConquerer2
Posted on 28 October 17 at 19:38
Woody Piddle said:
Such a useless feature...no idea why anybody complains about it...literally no one gives a shit about your game list besides yourself
The fact that a user can hide these games shows it is useful. It helps declutter.
cenGii91
cenGii91
Posted on 28 October 17 at 19:40
Hiding is not removing. I guess, the games are still showing up anywhere, like in your total achievable Gamerscore. On 360 you actually delete the games as yoi never started these.
Hiding would mean, that you have the games started but nothing unlocked.
I make multiple lists ranging from achievements to dlc pricing. Constantly updating data when available.
BulgyDragonZord
Posted on 28 October 17 at 19:43
This is a great feature and one I think we've been all waiting for a long time. But I got to admit one thing that is driving me round the twist.

If you look at all my games listed on the XBox One Console, they are all in a mess. I've got games I finished years ago and they are around the middle of my Gamer-Card. Whereas if you use an XBox 360 game and check my Gamer-Card with the list of games I got, it's all nice, neat and tidy with the correct games listed in the correct order I've done for.
Why can't the XBox One just copy what I've done on the that is presented correctly on the XBox 360 list?
I mean I've been some Kinect Fun Lab Games I played in 2015 alongside Transformers 3: Dark Of The Moon and they are right at the bottom of my Gamer-Card on the XBox One. That is not correct and not good and I ain't willing to tidy it up by purchasing all those games I played and completed in the past as I shouldn't need to.
Gerbasgamer
Gerbasgamer
Posted on 28 October 17 at 19:45
Finally people can shut up about it in future Xbox Update news.

Incredibly useless feature to me and honestly no idea why people on here are still looking on their game list instead of using TrueAchievements. TA doesn't add 0 achievement games. Problem solved (since day one).
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.