Game Discussion: World of Tanks: Mercenaries (Xbox 360) Forum

Show Me The Money Achievement Help

AuthorMessage
JuanmaEiroa
JuanmaEiroa
Posted on 31 October 17 at 02:45
Does anyone have some advice about a good not premium tank to use in order to get the achievement? Because everywhere I look, the people have gotten it only with premiums.
GsO Light
145,430 145,430 GamerScore
GsO Light
Posted on 08 November 17 at 23:32
Doesn't matter what tank you use, it's pretty much impossible to get it without the premium tanks because they give you 30% silver bonus. You would need the game of your life to get it in a standard tank. Whereas in a premium tank you just need a decent game.

Just for reference in a standard Tier 8 heavy tank, I had around 4000 damage, 1500 spotted assists, 6 kills and only got 72k silver.
EvilResidentUK
Posted on 15 November 17 at 17:00
I'm sure I managed it in my T-10, tier 9 Russian heavy, but yes it was an oustanding match ! 7 kills, 5k damage, 4.5k spotting assist, scout and sniper medal, and it was a tier 10 match. After 14k matches nearly I've only had a handful of great matches like that, my advice would be not to think about as you will make mistakes chasing a kill or something, just play naturally, don't be overly aggressive but don't camp at the back either ( no one should ever do that outside of arty and some TDs.
Incidentally I have done this numerous times with tier 7 and 8 premium tanks : Hammer, Motherland, Fatherland and AMX CDC, and I never paid a penny for any of them, keep an eye out for the ops they run fairly frequently and see if you can bag a tier 8, ideally, premium and then youre halfway there!
Sorry for the wall of text but good luck, it's definately do-able!
EvilResidentUK
Posted on 15 November 17 at 17:09
Btw, if you do try it in the T-10, do NOT play it like a heavy tank ! It's more of a fast hard-hitting medium and despite being labelled as a heavy it doesn't have the armour to toe-to-toe with much at it's tier, even a tier 7 Tiger 1 can give you a bad day as it has quicker reload, so learn them angles : )
JuanmaEiroa
JuanmaEiroa
Posted on 16 November 17 at 20:59
Thanks for the help guys! I'll keep my eye out for any premium ops. In the meantime, I'll try the T-10
EvilResidentUK
Posted on 23 November 17 at 16:48
Try whatever suits your playstyle best. I would think it's unlikely to get this in arty orTDs as lack of assists , probably mediums would be your best bet as they are usually mobile enough to get where needed and like i said earlier the T-10 is more of a medium in heavy clothing so is a good bet. Good luck!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.