Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

[UPDATE] Gameloft Discontinues Windows Phone Support for Two Titles

• Q u 4 lK eQ u 4 lK e859,878
    Posted on 15 November 17 at 20:16
    Shadow Kisuragi said:
    Yet people on my list are still unlocking in it. Did you recently download it, or is it an old installation?
    I've had it on my phones for years. Sigh.
  • Posted on 15 November 17 at 20:51
    Yeah, I'm honestly unsure what's going on. May be worth hitting up Death and Glory, since he's the one unlocking it, but I've seen a lot of others just sit spinning on the Xbox login portion of things.
  • xXOdessaXxxXOdessaXx617,954
    Posted on 05 December 17 at 23:59
    I am currently playing through Dungeon Hunter 5 on my WP. The achievements are unlocking, but I am not linking my FB account so it's a fresh game. It seems that linking the account is what crashes the game. It's tough since they don't have ads to get gems or use for revives. I'm gonna try to get through it as quickly as possible since we don't know whey they will pull it completely.
  • Posted on 06 December 17 at 00:23
    I've been told if you link it to Win after playing through WP it works.
  • xXOdessaXxxXOdessaXx617,954
    Posted on 06 December 17 at 00:24
    Yeah the Win version is still being updated. It's just for goofs like me who wanted to do it on the laptop first. Much easier with an xbox controller.
  • keoskeykeoskey1,536,769
    Posted on 25 March 18 at 06:43
    The igame achievements are bugging for me they unlock ingame the achievement unlocked comes up from xbox but its not saved to my profile still showing as locked
    [url=http://xboxamerica.com/?r=card-23392][img]http://xboxamerica.com/gamercards/slim-summary/keoske
  • Posted on 10 September 19 at 00:28
    KingyOwl said:
    NawtyCawty said:
    It amazes me that someone has a windows phone still
    I'm one of a very few but my only mobile handset is a Lumia 950XL and I have no plans to change it anytime soon. It does everything I need, including achievements on the go!
    I apparently just reported you by trying to quote you... My bad man.
    I am however here to take your side.

I too use a Lumia, the 950... I replaced the battery a couple months ago and it still works like new. Fantastic phone... Only downside for my friends is that Messenger stopped supporting the application so now they need to text me...
    Freedom is the right of all sentient beings
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 04 May 20 at 13:06
    Anyone knows how to download the windows phone 10 version?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.