Game Info Submission Archive: Assassin's Creed Origins Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Assassin's Creed Origins - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Assassin's Creed Origins

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 01 November 17 at 02:33
JUSTTHINKSD has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Assassin's Creed Origins Achievements:

JUSTTHINKSD said:
Assassin's Creed OriginsReduce, Reuse, RecycleThe Reduce, Reuse, Recycle achievement in Assassin's Creed Origins worth 19 pointsSell 100 trinkets at once.

i think this is missable ,unless there is someway to farm trinkets?

Mikhail Krauser
Mikhail Krauser
Posted on 01 November 17 at 13:16
At a much slower rate, you can farm them later in the game, certain urns regenerate, and minor enemies can be looted for them. toast
Im soo stealthy, I feel like my knife has a silencer...
JUSTTHINKSD
JUSTTHINKSD
Posted on 01 November 17 at 13:31
okay
Information Posted on 01 November 17 at 13:43
This post was archived by Nighthawk205
Sighris
Sighris
Posted on 02 November 17 at 01:09
Mikhail Krauser said:
At a much slower rate, you can farm them later in the game, certain urns regenerate, and minor enemies can be looted for them. toast
I have never received a trinket from enemy loot
Information Posted on 02 November 17 at 01:31
Sighris has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Assassin's Creed Origins Achievements:

Sighris said:
Assassin's Creed OriginsThe Arrow WhispererThe The Arrow Whisperer achievement in Assassin's Creed Origins worth 28 pointsKill an enemy with the predator bow from more than 60 meters while controlling the arrow.

All skill based achievements are missable. There is limited skill points, no way to respec, and 3 skills you can put as many points into it as you want.

Assassin's Creed OriginsSet-up DateThe Set-up Date achievement in Assassin's Creed Origins worth 18 pointsBring a tamed lion to a crocodile.

All skill based achievements are missable. There is limited skill points, no way to respec, and 3 skills you can put as many points into it as you want.

Assassin's Creed OriginsArcher of the MonthThe Archer of the Month achievement in Assassin's Creed Origins worth 34 pointsHeadshot kill an enemy with the bow while in the air.

Assassin's Creed OriginsRoooaaarrrrr!The Roooaaarrrrr! achievement in Assassin's Creed Origins worth 8 pointsTame a lion.

Mikhail Krauser
Mikhail Krauser
Posted on 02 November 17 at 08:46
Thanks Sighris! Flags updated! toast
Information Posted on 02 November 17 at 08:58
This post was archived by ChinDocta
Information Posted on 06 November 17 at 13:36
angelsk has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Assassin's Creed Origins Achievements:

angelsk said:
Assassin's Creed OriginsThe Arrow WhispererThe The Arrow Whisperer achievement in Assassin's Creed Origins worth 28 pointsKill an enemy with the predator bow from more than 60 meters while controlling the arrow.

I don't understand why this is missable unless there's something end game - it's an open world. Enemies respawn

And if these are missable then all the optional side quests would become missable too.......

Assassin's Creed OriginsSet-up DateThe Set-up Date achievement in Assassin's Creed Origins worth 18 pointsBring a tamed lion to a crocodile.

I don't understand why this is missable unless there's something end game - it's an open world. Animals respawn

Assassin's Creed OriginsSecret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Assassin's Creed Origins worth 12 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

You don't need to buy anything to use the bird, it happens naturally in story progression. You also don't need to level up. AFAICS

Assassin's Creed OriginsArcher of the MonthThe Archer of the Month achievement in Assassin's Creed Origins worth 34 pointsHeadshot kill an enemy with the bow while in the air.

I don't understand why this is missable unless there's something end game - it's an open world. Enemies respawn

Assassin's Creed OriginsSecret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Assassin's Creed Origins worth 34 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

This is an ability you need to buy, you will need to level up several times to get this.

Assassin's Creed OriginsRoooaaarrrrr!The Roooaaarrrrr! achievement in Assassin's Creed Origins worth 8 pointsTame a lion.

I don't understand why this is missable unless there's something end game - it's an open world. Animals respawn.

angelsk
angelsk
Posted on 06 November 17 at 13:38, Edited on 06 November 17 at 13:40 by angelsk
Ack - ignore my missable comments then - didn't realise there were limited skill points.

That makes the Namaste one missable too then <- need to buy ability

And also possibly these too:
Assassin's Creed OriginsOverdesignThe Overdesign achievement in Assassin's Creed Origins worth 59 pointsKill a poisoned level 35+ enemy with the torch in less than 30 seconds.
<- need to buy ability
Assassin's Creed OriginsFatality!The Fatality! achievement in Assassin's Creed Origins worth 46 pointsFinish an arena boss with an Overpower Attack.
<- need to buy ability
Assassin's Creed OriginsI'm Done LearningThe I'm Done Learning achievement in Assassin's Creed Origins worth 39 pointsActivate a Master ability.
<- need to buy abilities to get there, not sure if you can lock yourself out of this

Assassin's Creed OriginsSlasherThe Slasher achievement in Assassin's Creed Origins worth 13 pointsKill 3 enemies with one hit.

I don't think this needs an ability....
Mikhail Krauser
Mikhail Krauser
Posted on 06 November 17 at 17:38
Hey Angel!

Yeah just the limited Skill Points system. But thanks for the submission.

Added Missable to the other achievements and Namaste, removed Slasher's (game was flagged pre-launch, down to 110 unflagged games on site now and been keeping up to new ones) and updated Free as a Bird and Namaste's level and shop. Thank you!toast
Mikhail Krauser
Mikhail Krauser
Posted on 07 November 17 at 03:32
According to Sighris, after post game events, you can farm these mini non-xp related quests that give you skill points, thus you can essentially unlock every skill and farm them!
Sighris
Sighris
Posted on 07 November 17 at 04:02, Edited on 07 November 17 at 04:18 by Sighris
Mikhail Krauser said:
According to Sighris, after post game events, you can farm these mini non-xp related quests that give you skill points, thus you can essentially unlock every skill and farm them!
Not so much quests, buy can sell anything for gold and buy xp with gold post campaign. Even though u level cap at 40, you’ll still earn skill points.
Information Posted on 07 November 17 at 23:51
This post was archived by Piston Toyota
Information Posted on 03 December 17 at 12:48
Aricardo 0000 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Assassin's Creed Origins Achievements:

Aricardo 0000 said:
Assassin's Creed OriginsReduce, Reuse, RecycleThe Reduce, Reuse, Recycle achievement in Assassin's Creed Origins worth 19 pointsSell 100 trinkets at once.

Kinda semi missable.
Although still obtainable after completing the main game 100%. It is a lot harder and time consuming.
You have a higher chance of a trinket from a jar/basket, which don't refill, thus once you have looted them, that's it for this play through.
Yes you can get trinkets from enemy's you kill, but the drop rate of them is VERY low. Thus more time consuming.

Given this is a sell 100 in one go rather than overall, unless your not selling them at every given opportunity to have money to lv. up your equipment you could miss this.

This is a lot easier to do with a new save and looting jars/baskets. But i feel (after having a few friends complain/warn me about it) that it could be missed, unless your aware of it, and aiming for it.
Which to me is semi missable.
Semi missable, because you can pass up most of the chances to unlock this unless you know about it before hand, but not 100% pass all chances to unlock this. It just takes a lot longer.

I feel it should at least have a "Cumulative -" because you need 100 have at least 100 on you before selling, anything less than 100 and you have to get another 100.

ChinDocta
ChinDocta
Posted on 03 December 17 at 13:32
Thanks for the submission, Aricardo 0000. Unfortunately this achievement does not currently fit either of the Missable or Cumulative- definitions and as such we will not be adding them to the achievement.
Information Posted on 04 December 17 at 13:16
This post was archived by Mikhail Krauser
Information Posted on 15 April 18 at 16:22
KleptoJack has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Assassin's Creed Origins Achievements:

KleptoJack said:
Assassin's Creed OriginsYou still need 8880...The You still need 8880... achievement in Assassin's Creed Origins worth 12 pointsReach level 20.

Missable

SuperAwesomez
SuperAwesomez
Posted on 16 April 18 at 13:23
Heya,

Thanks for the submission KleptoJack.
It is standard practice for us to treat the base game and DLC achievements separately unless they affect them in such a way that the dlc is required. In this situation the base game’s save is still maintained so the opportunity to unlock the achievement has not been missed and a new playthrough is not required.
Information Posted on 16 April 18 at 14:11
This post was archived by MichalKV
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.