Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Need for Speed Payback Achievement List Revealed

• BobalobTDBobalobTD659,036
    Posted on 01 November 17 at 16:10
    I will wait for this to come to Access.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 01 November 17 at 16:13
    I'll wait till they are done releasing DLC.
  • SpilnerSpilner1,149,394
    Posted on 01 November 17 at 16:18, Edited on 01 November 17 at 17:03 by Spilner
    Wont even try to complete it when i play it since i know they'll add a cunty achievement in DLC again.
    Pom poms at the ready, cheerleaders!
  • Jamiereloaded23Jamiereloaded232,741,777
    Posted on 01 November 17 at 16:56
    Spilner said:
    Wont even try to complete it when i play it since i know they'll and a cunty achievement in DLC again.
    My thoughts exactly!! I enjoyed the last release somewhat but when they released that awful DLC that killed any interest I had in getting any additions to the franchise.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 01 November 17 at 17:29
    Don't think I've seen a harder achievement list for a racer than the last game in the series.
  • DJB HustlinDJB Hustlin573,077
    Posted on 01 November 17 at 17:57
    DaMikeSC said:
    Don't think I've seen a harder achievement list for a racer than the last game in the series.
    TrackMania would argue otherwise
    I'm Awkward With Potential: Boss Major
  • Posted on 01 November 17 at 19:27
    HUstlinonradio said:
    DaMikeSC said:
    TrackMania would argue otherwise
    Trackmania has 37 completions while Gold Plated has 20 unlocks. It's only one Achievement, but it's still incredibly difficult.
  • UnbeatenDJChrisUnbeatenDJChris1,876,648
    Posted on 01 November 17 at 19:52
    Jordo said:
    Can someone explain how 17 people have this already? I doubt they're all devs

Is it out now in certain countries?
    You can play it through EA Access for 10hrs.
  • THEpaynexkillerTHEpaynexkiller1,502,020
    Posted on 01 November 17 at 20:10
    Spilner said:
    Wont even try to complete it when i play it since i know they'll add a cunty achievement in DLC again.
    So don't start the DLC... you and Me spilner, some of the other guys to get that DLC done. 😂
  • RadiantViperRadiantViper1,118,390
    Posted on 01 November 17 at 20:14
    I was already disinterested in Need for Speed after the last few mediocre installments, and that update to the last game that made it near impossible to complete just gives me 1 more reason to not get this one headspin
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 01 November 17 at 20:38
    I'll wait to see what the DLC is like.
  • iTz Canada EhhiTz Canada Ehh1,327,898
    Posted on 01 November 17 at 21:51
    DaMikeSC said:
    Okay relax, the base game was a 15-20 hour completion and 4/5 DLC's were about 1-2 hour completions. That's 42/45 achievements that aren't difficult at all. So you could go through the whole game and all but one of the DLC's in about 20-25 hours.

Yea the last DLC was bs but you can't say the entire achievement list was the hardest you've ever seen in a racing game. If that really is the case try playing more racing games.
  • EdweirddEdweirdd611,057
    Posted on 01 November 17 at 22:47
    Could the achievement tiles be any more boring?
  • XwolfanXXwolfanX888,310
    Posted on 02 November 17 at 00:05
    won't support this game or franchise anymore, I'm glad to read that lot's of ppl are in the same chanel.
    lost your self tonight
  • LuckyKantLuckyKant1,121,109
    Posted on 02 November 17 at 01:34
    Screw you all. I am buying it.
    This post might be sarcastic.
  • Doc BuddhaDoc Buddha1,041,005
    Posted on 02 November 17 at 07:17, Edited on 02 November 17 at 07:18 by Doc Buddha
    I'm with you LuckyConquerer2, day one deluxe for me. Yes the last one had a few annoying achievements but if you're going to use achievements alone as the deciding factor on playing a game you need help. I've enjoyed all NFS games apart from The Run, which I liked when I started it but once they started reversing and reusing stages (considering it was supposed to be a coast to coast race across the U.S.) felt a bit lazy and cheap. Roll on next Friday!
  • Posted on 02 November 17 at 09:49
    After a year EA will take the server down. laugh
  • GerbasgamerGerbasgamer2,507,398
    Posted on 02 November 17 at 10:33
    MUFFINTAST1C said:
    After a year EA will take the server down. laugh
    The last time EA closed the servers of a console NFS game was in March 2012. NFS Pro Street (released 2007). Everything after that is still online. You couldn't be more wrong.
  • coinfrenzycoinfrenzy872,184
    Posted on 02 November 17 at 12:40
    Aside from them possibly adding achievements in DLC that will make this a bigger pain it already looks tough as hell reading through the achievements!!! DEFINITE PASS...
    http://stores.ebay.com/coinfrenzyclaimsale IG-@COINFRENZYGAMES
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads