Game Discussion: Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin

Sunlight Medals & co-op

• Posted on 01 November 17 at 20:00Permalink
    Looking for people that want help with bosses and need Sunlight Medals. I need 14 left to get the miracle. I'd much rather play co-op, help people, and have fun over grinding Falconer kills. My soul memory is 5,023,503. I have defeated every boss in the game with the exception of the Burnt Ivory King and Lud & Zallen. Shoot me a message here or on XBL, I'll be around all day and would love to play!
    Dungeon Lurker Gaming
  • misfit119misfit119910,689
    Posted on 02 November 17 at 04:06Permalink
    Good luck with that. I tried, repeatedly, to find people to do this with. Finally just broke down and farmed them. Helped me pass through the gate without having to fight the four great ones again anyways.
    Looking to boost any MP achievements I don't have for any game I own.
  • Posted on 02 November 17 at 04:13Permalink
    I'm up to 26 just from throwing my sign down at the King's Gate bonfire. It's definitely a bit of a slog.
    Dungeon Lurker Gaming
    Posted on 02 November 17 at 19:36Permalink
    Holy crap, I'm jealous. I was never, ever able to find anyone to coop with in this one. Had to do all of my medals via joining the Champions covenant and farming those falconers.
  • Posted on 02 November 17 at 19:57Permalink
    Yeah but it took me a good 5 hours to get from 14 to 26. I definitely pestered people asking if they needed help with any other bosses haha.
    Dungeon Lurker Gaming
    Posted on 02 November 17 at 21:11Permalink
    laugh Well then, maybe my boring, boring, boring grinding was the better choice.
  • Vr EnglishVr English649,356
    Posted on 12 November 17 at 17:29Permalink
    feel free to add me, I've done it before on 360 and happy to help out just getting started now with a friend. we're both sunbros and we're using:

the engraved ring

helps you find people in with the same god link.

really helps
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.