Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Deadly Premonition and Deadly Premonition (EU/JP) Now Backward Compatible

• Hexa FoxHexa Fox1,180,408
    Posted on 03 November 17 at 15:02
    It looks like the Directors Cut version was a nice improvement over the original. Unfortunately, it is only available for PC and PS3.
    The Fox Rocks!
  • New ParalyzerNew Paralyzer1,193,785
    Posted on 03 November 17 at 17:11
    Hexa Fox said:
    It looks like the Directors Cut version was a nice improvement over the original. Unfortunately, it is only available for PC and PS3.
    Ehh, it has some nice improvements and some... Questions ones.

Overall I prefer this version of the game.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 03 November 17 at 18:03
    alklein92201 said:
    o DEEVIUS o said:
    KingyOwl said:
    They're good at adding games I've never heard of!

What percentage of X360 games are now BC Dave? I think you mentioned it on last weeks podcast?
    Well we got '2315' X360 games as tracked on TA. As of now we have '465' of them registered as Backwards Compatible.

Making a current BC percentage of %20.
    And then when you figure in how many games won't go BC due to peripherals (Kinect, music games, etc.), you get a decent bump to the BC percentage out of what we would actually get.
    There are currently '7' Kinect Enabled games that are BC.
  • Posted on 03 November 17 at 18:29
    Strangely enough i just picked this up from a flea market table for $1. It must be a omen to play it now.
    Adam West was clearly the strongest Batman. Only he could punch villains so hard that words appear
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,240,289
    Posted on 03 November 17 at 20:15
    o DEEVIUS o said:
    alklein92201 said:
    o DEEVIUS o said:
    KingyOwl said:

What percentage of X360 games are now BC Dave? I think you mentioned it on last weeks podcast?
    Well we got '2315' X360 games as tracked on TA. As of now we have '465' of them registered as Backwards Compatible.

Making a current BC percentage of %20.
    And then when you figure in how many games won't go BC due to peripherals (Kinect, music games, etc.), you get a decent bump to the BC percentage out of what we would actually get.
    There are currently '7' Kinect Enabled games that are BC.
    I'm taking about required, not enabled, but out of curiosity what is there besides Halo and Eden
    #mentallypudding
  • ShinnizleShinnizle1,403,717
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,240,289
    Posted on 03 November 17 at 21:21
    Huh, and I even knew all of those except Skydive were BC, and that all except Babel were Kinect were Kinect enabled laugh
    #mentallypudding
  • GREGO McGEEGREGO McGEE2,889,054
    Posted on 04 November 17 at 01:10
    Nice. The best worst game on the 360!
  • BigNev44BigNev441,892,868
    Posted on 04 November 17 at 05:29
    New Paralyzer said:
    Hexa Fox said:
    Ehh, it has some nice improvements and some... Questions ones.

Overall I prefer this version of the game.
    Agreed, i was excited for it until i saw all the microtransactions, i damn near shed a tear that day.
  • AbyssalOrc33AbyssalOrc33543,837
    Posted on 04 November 17 at 17:50
    Well looks like I'm going to have to buy the digital version since the physical version is probably going to go up in price. sigh...
  • New ParalyzerNew Paralyzer1,193,785
    Posted on 04 November 17 at 17:56
    AbyssalOrc33 said:
    Well looks like I'm going to have to buy the digital version since the physical version is probably going to go up in price. sigh...
    The physical already has gone up before BC. As soon as it went BC though I ordered myself and EU version right away.

JP version is still a pain to obtain...expensive too
  • Posted on 04 November 17 at 23:04
    I've heard from so many people that this is a "so bad it's good" type of game, and it seems to have quite the following. Maybe I should give it a try.
    #1 Resident Evil Fan.
  • Posted on 05 November 17 at 18:43
    KingyOwl said:

You need to play this, one of tree best -worst x360 games ever.
    YouTube.com/GLDDGaming - Gameplays, Tips and Tricks, Achievement Guides, and More!!!!
  • QuemandanteQuemandante1,117,994
    Posted on 07 November 17 at 22:19
    Dark Death 90 said:
    I've heard from so many people that this is a "so bad it's good" type of game, and it seems to have quite the following. Maybe I should give it a try.
    Try it, it's great! I still find myself whistling the fishing song from time to time lol
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.