Game Discussion: Forza Horizon Forum

Are the servers shut down

AuthorMessage
Tatl360
192,706
Tatl360
Posted on 09 November 17 at 01:59
Forza Horizon servers are up for those interested.
coinfrenzy
231,130
coinfrenzy
Posted on 09 November 17 at 12:08
Tatl360 said:
Forza Horizon servers are up for those interested.
Ill check on forza 3 servers now and post back in a few minutes!!!!
http://stores.ebay.com/coinfrenzyclaimsale IG-@COINFRENZYGAMES
coinfrenzy
231,130
coinfrenzy
Posted on 09 November 17 at 12:21
coinfrenzy said:
Tatl360 said:
Forza Horizon servers are up for those interested.
Ill check on forza 3 servers now and post back in a few minutes!!!!
Unfortunately I still can't upload a tuning set up or a photo for the Forza 3 achievements!
http://stores.ebay.com/coinfrenzyclaimsale IG-@COINFRENZYGAMES
GsO Light
141,985 141,985 GamerScore
GsO Light
Posted on 10 November 17 at 19:09
Nice to see they are back up.
KILLANEYROCKS
Posted on 13 November 17 at 17:46
I still have some online achievements to get knocked out time to get grinding then
reDSpur64
150,062
reDSpur64
Posted on 21 December 17 at 15:19
That shit is done.
Isnogouds
339,705
Isnogouds
Posted on 26 December 17 at 18:37
pfff the servers are out now...
Giincee
322,296
Giincee
Posted on 27 December 17 at 17:43
Yes no connection to the servers. I only need a few achievements more...
Vito084
1,494,534
Vito084
Posted on 31 December 17 at 23:04
Are the servers working on this game?
Got to love stackable games :P
MUFFINTAST1C
95,561 95,561 GamerScore
MUFFINTAST1C
Posted on 02 January 18 at 18:59
Any official announcement if the FH1 server have been shut down or they're still in "maintainence" ?
Giincee
322,296
Giincee
Posted on 02 January 18 at 22:42
FH2 (360) servers are also down. No official statement yet about the servers...
Lareves
241,637
Lareves
Posted on 04 January 18 at 03:10, Edited on 04 January 18 at 03:10 by Lareves
They are working right now (January 3rd 2018)! If someone could download a skin from me for the achievement, I will do the same!

It's a vinyl group for 1k credits.

And if they are still working this weekend. I'm up for some boosting! (Wife permitting lol)
ProjectUnknown
Posted on 04 January 18 at 23:45
Lareves said:
They are working right now (January 3rd 2018)! If someone could download a skin from me for the achievement, I will do the same!

It's a vinyl group for 1k credits.

And if they are still working this weekend. I'm up for some boosting! (Wife permitting lol)
I'll purchase your vinyl, would you mind purchasing mine in return? Thanks!
Lareves
241,637
Lareves
Posted on 05 January 18 at 04:01, Edited on 05 January 18 at 05:45 by Lareves
ProjectUnknown said:
Lareves said:
They are working right now (January 3rd 2018)! If someone could download a skin from me for the achievement, I will do the same!

It's a vinyl group for 1k credits.

And if they are still working this weekend. I'm up for some boosting! (Wife permitting lol)
I'll purchase your vinyl, would you mind purchasing mine in return? Thanks!
Sure thing. The description for mine is "Lareves" and it's 3 M's in a diagonal. I'll just search ProjectUnknown unless you tell me otherwise =)

Edit: Done! Hope it pops!
ProjectUnknown
Posted on 05 January 18 at 23:10
Lareves said:
ProjectUnknown said:
Lareves said:
They are working right now (January 3rd 2018)! If someone could download a skin from me for the achievement, I will do the same!

It's a vinyl group for 1k credits.

And if they are still working this weekend. I'm up for some boosting! (Wife permitting lol)
I'll purchase your vinyl, would you mind purchasing mine in return? Thanks!
Sure thing. The description for mine is "Lareves" and it's 3 M's in a diagonal. I'll just search ProjectUnknown unless you tell me otherwise =)

Edit: Done! Hope it pops!
Awesome, achievement popped, thanks!

I purchased your vinyl, let me know if it doesn't work!
ugli
291,578
ugli
Posted on 01 January 19 at 17:49
Anyone know the status of the Horizon 1 and Horizon 2 servers? Are they still up?
MjolnirRecon54
Posted on 02 January 19 at 19:03
Nope, they're down.
Non facete nobis calcitrare vestrvm perinævm!
MjolnirRecon54
Posted on 03 January 19 at 20:38
Can someone with a Twitter account mention this problem to T10 or PG so they can fix it?
Non facete nobis calcitrare vestrvm perinævm!
DarkCharizard31
Posted on 12 January 19 at 14:27
I've mention this problem to them both but so far haven't heard back from them.
Twig395
10,206
Twig395
Posted on 06 May 19 at 17:32
Are they still down?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.