Game Discussion: Forza Horizon 2 (Xbox 360)

Server unavailable

• ChettlarChettlar319,076
    Posted on 13 August 19 at 04:22
    Gaygun0 said:
    Chettlar said:
    I don't know but I'm not taking any chances. Grinding my butt off to do rivals right now. I figure if things break really badly in the future rivals would be a really low priority fix. Boy that's a long grind. I'm only 1/20 of the way there. Although I've definitely wasted a bit too much time trying to grind events to get 5000 credits to farm. Clearly I'm not good enough for can't find races I'm good at.

Someone let me know if they want to get the "Freeroaming buddies" chievo.
    thank for let us know this,really!
    NP. Now everyone go and play Playground Games so I can get my completions :P
  • LP Tato BRLP Tato BR478,399
    Posted on 13 August 19 at 14:15, Edited on 13 August 19 at 14:15 by LP Tato BR
    Hey everyone,

Just created a club for those who want the achievement for joining one.

Its ID is "T230" and it's called "TA Club Cheevo". I'll be checking my videogame in a few hours to accept all invites.

I'd be glad if anyone could retribute the favor later and create a club so I can join smile
  • NapathanesNapathanes874,187
    Posted on 13 August 19 at 18:19, Edited on 13 August 19 at 18:20 by Napathanes
    GET IT DONE PEOPLE....WHO KNOWS HOW LONG THIS WILL LAST!!
    Posted on 13 August 19 at 20:23
    TATO BR said:
    Hey everyone,

Its ID is "T230" and it's called "TA Club Cheevo". I'll be checking my videogame in a few hours to accept all invites.

I'd be glad if anyone could retribute the favor later and create a club so I can join smile
    Certainly. I cannot join right now (or maybe even today?) because I am grinding out rivals by beating one guy over and over (the achievement guide mentions this as well, although I found my own place to do it). Because of that, I can't leave the race haha. Otherwise my time will get recorded and I'll lose this easy win. And it's...taking me a while. Hopefully I can finish today.

Send me a friend request though and after I can join your club I can leave and set up my own club to invite people to. I'm on during the week most times if you want the Freeroaming Buddies achievement.
  • pzhunterpzhunter530,358
    Posted on 14 August 19 at 00:08
    TATO BR said:
    Hey everyone,

I send join request,and i will exit it and create a club to let u get achievement :)
    Posted on 14 August 19 at 05:53, Edited on 14 August 19 at 06:12 by Chettlar
    Gaygun0 said:
    TATO BR said:
    Hey everyone,

thank,i get that achievement,and i create a new car club now,ID “NTA1” and it called “New tureachievement”,i will accept all request,or u can message me to accept
    Hey I sent a friend (edit) I mean club request through the game. If you don't get it, let me know.
  • pzhunterpzhunter530,358
    Posted on 14 August 19 at 07:11
    Chettlar said:
    Gaygun0 said:
    TATO BR said:
    Hey everyone,

thank,i get that achievement,and i create a new car club now,ID “NTA1” and it called “New tureachievement”,i will accept all request,or u can message me to accept
    Hey I sent a friend (edit) I mean club request through the game. If you don't get it, let me know.
    i get it and accept it now
  • LP Tato BRLP Tato BR478,399
    Posted on 14 August 19 at 12:04
    Chettlar said:
    TATO BR said:
    Hey everyone,

Certainly. I cannot join right now (or maybe even today?) because I am grinding out rivals by beating one guy over and over (the achievement guide mentions this as well, although I found my own place to do it). Because of that, I can't leave the race haha. Otherwise my time will get recorded and I'll lose this easy win. And it's...taking me a while. Hopefully I can finish today.

Send me a friend request though and after I can join your club I can leave and set up my own club to invite people to. I'm on during the week most times if you want the Freeroaming Buddies achievement.
    Yeah, I'm down for the other online achievements! I'll send you a friend request later today. I'm about to finish the Rivals achievement too, so maybe we can start tomorrow.
  • Posted on 17 August 19 at 17:43
    Down already again? angry
  • StahpStahp1,035,327
    Posted on 17 August 19 at 19:26
    It's working for me right now
    Stahp
    Posted on 17 August 19 at 19:33
    IAteA11ThePies said:
    Down already again? angry
    Just checked...the servers are up and running!
  • Posted on 17 August 19 at 22:01
    Hmmm. Working patchily for me.

Was unable to get on a few times, then got unbeatable 0-seconds rivals. Finally got onto freeroam but for some reason my car wouldn't move. Got online OK in the end, but still keeping fingers crossed.
  • XuAfalaeiiXuAfalaeii495,113
    Posted on 17 September 19 at 21:46, Edited on 17 September 19 at 22:00 by XuAfalaeii
    Can somebody plz check if servers are still Up? Can't get on for the last 24hrs but was working fine before
    Posted on 18 September 19 at 03:25
    XuAfalaeii said:
    Can somebody plz check if servers are still Up? Can't get on for the last 24hrs but was working fine before
    I can confirm that the servers are unavailable as I write this.
  • XuAfalaeiiXuAfalaeii495,113
    Posted on 19 September 19 at 03:13
    Napathanes said:
    XuAfalaeii said:
    I can confirm that the servers are unavailable as I write this.
    thanks. godfuckindamnit, i was working on the last achievement
  • ULTRAxNAPAULTRAxNAPA628,754
    Posted on 19 September 19 at 22:46
    Well this sucks!! Apparently you can not do co-op bucket if the servers are down! angry
  • KorewahondesKorewahondes1,002,219
    Posted on 20 September 19 at 18:12
    Servers are back! toast
    Transcending history, and the world, a tale of souls and swords, eternally retold.
    Posted on 28 September 19 at 08:51
    Been hopping on trying to see if anyone was on to grind for credits and just to have something to relax to. Servers do work. Just waiting for people.

Good thing you can do co-op bucket lists by yourself. Just find someone who doesn't mind being spammed with invites. Invite them, but don't let them join. They don't even have to have the game. Just invite them, it'll let you join an online freeroam or whatever. Then just each time you do an event invite them each time. Worked for me.

But man King is far and away the fastest way to earn credits in this game.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads