Information Posted on 03 November 17 at 16:49
Please use this thread to discuss the Human Fall Flat walkthrough
Information Posted on 05 December 17 at 21:37
The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: Human Fall Flat Walkthrough
That Guy086
That Guy086
Posted on 08 September 18 at 20:54
Are the updated Aztec achievements going to be edited in by chance, or is it just not that difficult in the first place?
iTz Canada Ehh
Posted on 22 September 18 at 15:02
Once I have some free time I'll add the Aztec achievements in (I haven't even done that DLC yet).

The Aztec route isn't the fastest, I know, so when I end up doing that DLC I'll probably overhaul that entire page.
IceeLady
IceeLady
Posted on 27 September 18 at 12:06
Thx for taking the time for the walkthrough. I quickly discovered there was no way I was going to deal with those controls after multiple attempts climbing and jumping over even tho I almost almost memorized how to do it & watched the video.
IceeLady
GordonDogKing
GordonDogKing
Posted on 16 October 18 at 05:15
In the castle level, when backtracking to the church tower, and you are supposed to break the padlock on the door over the bridge--the lock will not break for me, even after 20-25 hits with the rock. The only thing different is that I failed to get the achievement for the lamp swinging. Could that be it? Or something else? Thanks for the walkthrough!
Gordon Bennett (yeah, that's my real name)
Shinnizle
Shinnizle
Posted on 16 October 18 at 17:45
GordonDogKing said:
In the castle level, when backtracking to the church tower, and you are supposed to break the padlock on the door over the bridge--the lock will not break for me, even after 20-25 hits with the rock. The only thing different is that I failed to get the achievement for the lamp swinging. Could that be it? Or something else? Thanks for the walkthrough!
It happened to me as well. I restarted the level, and when I got back there (missed it again, so I wanted to backtrack), the lock broke in one hit. I assumed it just glitched that time. Maybe the same happened to you.
Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
GordonDogKing
GordonDogKing
Posted on 02 November 18 at 06:01
IceeLady said:
Thx for taking the time for the walkthrough. I quickly discovered there was no way I was going to deal with those controls after multiple attempts climbing and jumping over even tho I almost almost memorized how to do it & watched the video.
If you are talking about the 'cheeze' method of climbing walls, I totally agree. Tried for hours to master it, and can't. Don't know if I am just that bad, or if an update has caused this to be very, very difficult. Like to hear from others.
Gordon Bennett (yeah, that's my real name)
RadicalSniper99
Posted on 02 November 18 at 14:06
GordonDogKing said:
IceeLady said:
If you are talking about the 'cheeze' method of climbing walls, I totally agree. Tried for hours to master it, and can't. Don't know if I am just that bad, or if an update has caused this to be very, very difficult. Like to hear from others.
I will say climbing felt harder after the updates. I had completed the game relatively easily, but the new Aztec achievements felt harder in terms of scaling the walls.
Shinnizle
Shinnizle
Posted on 02 November 18 at 14:11
As far as I know, they did make it harder (intentionally or not) after an update to do the "swing" method. Thankfully, I think the only time you absolutely need to use it is to get the battery from the statue.
Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
iTz Canada Ehh
Posted on 05 December 18 at 01:25
Yes, while doing the Aztec DLC today I did notice that it's unfortunately a bit harder, but not impossible to do. Also will update Aztec page with DLC achievements shortly.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.