Posted on 06 November 17 at 16:11
Walkthrough is complete and submitted.
Information Posted on 09 November 17 at 18:56
The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: DYING : Reborn Walkthrough
vSully
vSully
Posted on 10 November 17 at 12:40
Just noticed that you've included a whole bunch of unnecessary steps for completing all of the achievements. You could streamline the walkthrough by removing dozens and dozens of instructions. The dart, for example, is completely unnecessary to 1k the game. As are about half of the steps you've given for the kitchen chapter. I believe there are two different endings and many of the steps may be required for getting a better ending, but for achievements, you don't need to do a ton of the things you've outlined in the walkthrough.

Also, I've taken screenshots of many of the puzzle solutions and put them in one of my achievement solutions. Feel free to use those in the walkthrough for clarity.
Mr Rodster
Mr Rodster
Posted on 21 March 18 at 19:04, Edited on 21 March 18 at 19:28 by Mr Rodster
Thank you for the walkthrough.

"Now look at the three-letter combination. Set it to read DER. This will turn on the TV. Go to the TV, activate it, and watch the woman in the TV. This will automatically give you Memo #3 after the woman in the TV has finished speaking. You will have a cutscene and this will end Section 1 and unlock an achievement."

This is not true. When the woman is done speaking you have to go to the door and open it. Everything is automatic from there, but it does not happen automatically after the woman finishes speaking.

"Rotate the bottom left dial so that the light of the dial faces towards 10-o'clock. Rotate the bottom right dial so that the light of the dial faces 2-o'clock.
Use the one way cable connector from your inventory on the cable to the left of the electrical box."

I could not use the one-way cable connector when power was going through the cable. I also could not put the tape on the wire unless power was off. Turning the power on needs to be after these two events.
imaidiot19
imaidiot19
Posted on 28 March 18 at 21:51
Mr Rodster said:
Thank you for the walkthrough.

"Now look at the three-letter combination. Set it to read DER. This will turn on the TV. Go to the TV, activate it, and watch the woman in the TV. This will automatically give you Memo #3 after the woman in the TV has finished speaking. You will have a cutscene and this will end Section 1 and unlock an achievement."

This is not true. When the woman is done speaking you have to go to the door and open it. Everything is automatic from there, but it does not happen automatically after the woman finishes speaking.

"Rotate the bottom left dial so that the light of the dial faces towards 10-o'clock. Rotate the bottom right dial so that the light of the dial faces 2-o'clock.
Use the one way cable connector from your inventory on the cable to the left of the electrical box."

I could not use the one-way cable connector when power was going through the cable. I also could not put the tape on the wire unless power was off. Turning the power on needs to be after these two events.
Thanks for the power cable thing...I was thinking I was reading something wrong or missed a step.
Yes, I know I am.
SorcerousPancho
Posted on 22 May 18 at 22:21, Edited on 22 May 18 at 22:43 by SorcerousPancho
I followed the walkthrough to the letter and somehow didn't get all memos cry found out I missed one but where wish they was a pic guide showing all memos cry
Geometric Cube
Posted on 07 July 18 at 07:21
I somehow missed a memo while following every step in the walk through. Now I don’t know where to start and I don’t want to play this entire game again.
SpeleoFool
SpeleoFool
Posted on 21 July 19 at 21:48
Very nearly missed out on a memo in Section 2 for the floorplan map. There are 2 pieces of torn paper that must be combined with the scrap behind the painting you knock off. Only after completing the whole floorplan do you get the dialogue, and then you have to examine the completed floorplan to register that memo.

No sure if thats what Pancho or Cube missed, but I didn’t immediately notice that the almost-complete floorplan (with just the big piece i got off the desk) didn’t give me a memo.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.