The latest games, bundles and downloadable content sales from Xbox Live

Please click here to read the story: Xbox One Sale Roundup: November 7th, 2017
Eurydace
Eurydace
Posted on 07 November 17 at 00:43
🤢
HawkeyeBarry20
Posted on 07 November 17 at 00:44
Not much for me here unless I want Killer Instinct so I can pre-load for contestslaugh
DominusTenebrae
Posted on 07 November 17 at 00:46
They’ve got to be holding back for Black Weekend.
Pris
Pris
Posted on 07 November 17 at 00:47
At least I can work on my back log. I am tempted by Enter the Gungeon though.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 07 November 17 at 00:48, Edited on 07 November 17 at 00:48 by
I feel like they really missed a good opportunity to offer deals on X1X enhanced games this week. I was really looking forward to this week hoping this would be the case. These titles are....disappointing.
paintballgirl
paintballgirl
Posted on 07 November 17 at 00:50
Nov 7, 2017: Xbox launches most powerful console ever. There was no power left to create a decent weekly sale. laugh
Crimson Drifter
Posted on 07 November 17 at 00:51
Dang, still cant comit to The Bunker for $10. Show me $7.50 or less!

To much bean dive to finish... and my current addiction to The Binding of Isacc
Your achievements are belong to us!
PistolMcAwesome
Posted on 07 November 17 at 00:54
Quantum Break is a pretty fun game and I'd justify spending $20 on it, though I wouldn't blame someone if they wanted to wait to see if it goes down to $15 eventually.
Finnan
Finnan
Posted on 07 November 17 at 00:55
Killer instinct has ~26 unobtainables currently with all "friendly" achievements currently bugged for the last 2 months.
Johnny Broflex
Posted on 07 November 17 at 01:01
Wish they would have more sales for Windows games
TheJoeDean
TheJoeDean
Posted on 07 November 17 at 01:10
Homefront still isnt worth that price.
mkdfan
mkdfan
Posted on 07 November 17 at 01:12
Wish they would put killer instinct season 3 on sale at some point. I already own season 1&2 so buying the definitive edition would be like buying them again.
coinfrenzy
coinfrenzy
Posted on 07 November 17 at 01:16
Baila Latino, The Bunker, & We Are The Dwarves all look like fairly simple completions. Looks like Baila is a dancing kinect game though and I don't have that. A little on the edge about the other two. Anyone have any good reviews about those 2???
http://stores.ebay.com/coinfrenzyclaimsale IG-@COINFRENZYGAMES
the PVC bandit
Posted on 07 November 17 at 01:17
Is the surge worth getting? I've been tempted but not 100% sure
coinfrenzy
coinfrenzy
Posted on 07 November 17 at 01:17
paintballgirl said:
Nov 7, 2017: Xbox launches most powerful console ever. There was no power left to create a decent weekly sale. laugh
LMFAO!!! Comments like these make the forums so worth it laugh toast
http://stores.ebay.com/coinfrenzyclaimsale IG-@COINFRENZYGAMES
Fanta Morgana
Fanta Morgana
Posted on 07 November 17 at 01:23
I assume its the Blood Bowl 2 legendary edition.
Weird, that its cheaper than the Expansion+Team Pack, which is included in it.
Make no mistake: Blood Bowl is not like Madden with Orcs and Dwarfes, what based on comments I keep seeing people often assume it is. This is a turn based tactics game.
If you're new to the game however I would advise you to just get the basic edition, which is cheap at this point. I've seen the disc version sub 10€ multiple times. Only once you're advanced you really get use out of the expansion. This is a hard game to learn and you wanna start with an easy to play team like humans, Orcs, maybe bretons or High Elves which are included in the base game and sure there are some rather beginner teams in the expansion like Undead or Norse most of them are really tough like Vampires, Goblins, Halflings, Nurgle, Necros, ... so unless you know what you're doing and want more of a challenge and play in a different harder way you may wanna stick with the basic teams to start with.
There are also no DLC achievements, so you can complete it with the base game only.
xPut Name Herex
Posted on 07 November 17 at 01:27
mkdfan1990 said:
Wish they would put killer instinct season 3 on sale at some point. I already own season 1&2 so buying the definitive edition would be like buying them again.
Based on history, Season 3 will probably be Games with Gold in January.
Linc
Linc
Posted on 07 November 17 at 01:33
tclearinghouse said:
I feel like they really missed a good opportunity to offer deals on X1X enhanced games this week. I was really looking forward to this week hoping this would be the case. These titles are....disappointing.
^This is what I was expecting and hoping for as well
Rossco7530
Rossco7530
Posted on 07 November 17 at 01:38
Johnny Broflex said:
Wish they would have more sales for Windows games
Clouds and Sheep 2 is showing up at half price for me (Australia). Strangely enough, it is not available through the Xbox One marketplace but I can get it on Windows. Go figure!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.