The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: November 7th, 2017

AuthorMessage
Panno92
Panno92
Posted on 07 November 17 at 07:36
Still waiting for a discount on the Hot Wheels DLC for FH3, I hope in the next week
Ariose999
Ariose999
Posted on 07 November 17 at 07:47
Again no Homefront Beyond the Wall sale. Can get the cheaper season pass but already got the other dlc...
coinfrenzy
coinfrenzy
Posted on 07 November 17 at 07:49
heatlight said:
Falcon12727 said:
coinfrenzy said:
Falcon12727 said:
Forza Fast and Furious is $2.00
Where?
It's listed in the Xbox Store for the XB1: Originally $9.99, but $2.00 with Gold.
That's part of last week's sales, it'll be back to full price later today.
Wow I can't believe I missed it damn!
http://stores.ebay.com/coinfrenzyclaimsale IG-@COINFRENZYGAMES
JackTheCreeper
Posted on 07 November 17 at 08:11
Enter the Gungeon at half price? Sold!
scotwolf2
scotwolf2
Posted on 07 November 17 at 08:28
Ariose999 said:
Again no Homefront Beyond the Wall sale. Can get the cheaper season pass but already got the other dlc...
i was going to say exactly the same thing, the dlc as a pack has been on sale as have the other dlc individually a few times.
but seeing as i already have the other two dlc i don't want to buy them again.
i just don't get why beyond the walls insn't available separate.

add to this i was probably one of the few who enjoyed the game, including dreaded hanging hospital box glitch. only need the beyond walls to 100%.
BlackxRyan
BlackxRyan
Posted on 07 November 17 at 08:37
Homefront should be at less than 10$ by now.
Segendary Ty
Segendary Ty
Posted on 07 November 17 at 08:39, Edited on 07 November 17 at 08:46 by Segendary Ty
PistolMcAwesome said:
Quantum Break is a pretty fun game and I'd justify spending $20 on it, though I wouldn't blame someone if they wanted to wait to see if it goes down to $15 eventually.
Or become GwG

I snatched the Blizzard DLC. Last thing I needed for FH3 wave

Not the best sale I admit but I can wait for another 2,50 to drop in a couple of weeks or I can just not care so much about the 2,50
CheshireMulisha
Posted on 07 November 17 at 08:42
Guessing we're going to have a couple of quiet weeks before the big black friday and christmas sales.
AdmiralMoo
AdmiralMoo
Posted on 07 November 17 at 11:08
xPut Name Herex said:
D3m0nF0rc3 said:
mkdfan1990 said:
Wish they would put killer instinct season 3 on sale at some point. I already own season 1&2 so buying the definitive edition would be like buying them again.
A big fat plus 1, shame on you microsoft, yes you are the publisher and 100% responsible for the pricing on this product, and since season 3 was released you've done nothing but shaft your early supporters of this title. Either put season 3 on sale or I may accept rebuying the whole thing @ 90% off, anything else is not a good deal.
January 2015 GwG: Killer Instinct Season 1
January 2016 GwG: Killer Instinct Season 2
January 2017 GwG: Unknown, but there's a reasonable guess you can make here.
As much as I hope this is the case, it wouldn't really make much sense from a business standpoint. Many of the GwG games have had DLC associated with them. The model seems to be to give us the game for free and hope we pay for the DLC for a game we otherwise would have never bought anyway. If they give away all three seasons then there is no way for them to draw up extra sales (excluding the handful of people who might have missed the other two seasons when they were free).

All this said, there is a weekly boosting session for ranked match wins that has been running short on participants lately so anyone who is on the fence about it, we could use some fresh blood!

Assuming season 3 does not ever go GwG, this price point might be the next best thing we can expect. Tough decision.
MaseJ
MaseJ
Posted on 07 November 17 at 12:08
Rossco7530 said:
Johnny Broflex said:
Wish they would have more sales for Windows games
Clouds and Sheep 2 is showing up at half price for me (Australia). Strangely enough, it is not available through the Xbox One marketplace but I can get it on Windows. Go figure!
Thank you. Grabbed Clouds and Sheep 2. Windows games hardly ever go on sale now. Bring back Red Stripe deals or whatever they used to call them??
billbillbill
billbillbill
Posted on 07 November 17 at 12:11
tclearinghouse said:
I feel like they really missed a good opportunity to offer deals on X1X enhanced games this week. I was really looking forward to this week hoping this would be the case. These titles are....disappointing.
Forza, The Surge, Homefront, Killer Instinct, World of Tanks and Quantum Break are all/shortly will be Xbox One X Enhanced. : )
Tendoman77
Tendoman77
Posted on 07 November 17 at 13:03
Any of the cheap Homefront DLC that aren't major expansions worth it? Like, any of the items ad weapons good or powerful early-game stuff to use?
IRISH PATRIOT x
Posted on 07 November 17 at 14:02
EbonHawk01 said:
I'm pumped for We Are The Dwarves. Very easy completion and it is also a decent game.1
I thought the same until I watched the TGN review video. It’s not what I expected so I passed on it.
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 07 November 17 at 15:00
The digital edition of The Pillars of the Earth is now the same as the physical edition with pre-order discount that comes out on 14 Nov.
Alahert
Alahert
Posted on 07 November 17 at 15:51
Nothing interesting!
DARK 777
Pare ESP
Pare ESP
Posted on 07 November 17 at 17:53
Rossco7530 said:
Johnny Broflex said:
Wish they would have more sales for Windows games
Clouds and Sheep 2 is showing up at half price for me (Australia). Strangely enough, it is not available through the Xbox One marketplace but I can get it on Windows. Go figure!
I think it has no achievements on WIndows, just on Xbox one
Predefiance
Predefiance
Posted on 07 November 17 at 21:16
Damn, nothing I'm interested. Maybe next time.
SweetJoey106831
Posted on 08 November 17 at 00:13
You definitely get your money's worth with Enter the Gungeon. Awesome game, superb replay value.
IAteA11ThePies
Posted on 08 November 17 at 01:16
Castles... Is it any good? Anyone here played it and willing to sum it up?
WhyattThrash
WhyattThrash
Posted on 08 November 17 at 07:57
the PVC bandit said:
Is the surge worth getting? I've been tempted but not 100% sure
Depends on what kind of games you like, but for me it was worth it at full price
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.