Game Discussion: Resident Evil 5 (Xbox 360) Forum

Willing to help any one in need no matter how big or small

AuthorMessage
GrizzlyGrimmjow
Posted on 16 October 11 at 09:50, Edited on 08 January 12 at 18:26 by GrizzlyGrimmjow
Hey people just want to say that i'm happy to help you with whatever you need as long as its not versus mode as i dont have that but if you would like help the please feel free to comment belows or message on my xbox live and thank you for your time :D
STON3D Y0SHI :D
SomeDudeWABeard
Posted on 01 November 11 at 19:50
hit up I MDR I... he is needing some help. I tried but it is difficult for me to communicate with someone who doesn't understand how to answer a question. I know he needs "stockpile" and "all collectables"... the only problem for me is he can't tell me which ones he needs or which ones he has... not sure why, but this guy will definately give you something to do with RE5!
Lord Namlig
Solario32
Solario32
Posted on 05 November 11 at 02:33
Still need to do desperate escape on hardest setting :(
GrizzlyGrimmjow
Posted on 16 November 11 at 16:09
Thanks Lord Namlig ill look into him a solario32 i havent done desperate escape on the hardest setting i haven't done it on vetrean yet i just havent got round to trying it yet
Scott Hooker
matdan
matdan
Posted on 28 December 11 at 07:17
I'm happy to go through it on veteran, I still need to unlock proffessional as well. : )
Solario32
Solario32
Posted on 28 December 11 at 14:27
Still need to beat this on professional. I did not get around to it yet also. Too many games!
GrizzlyGrimmjow
Posted on 29 December 11 at 16:06
Solario32 said:
Still need to beat this on professional. I did not get around to it yet also. Too many games!
im happy to help you if you want to add me on xbox and ill arrange something i have also got the lost in nightmares dlc as well and i also need to complete all three on professional i haven't got round to due to my partner always getting killed or being a retard so yeah add me ill we can get to work :)
Scott Hooker
Solario32
Solario32
Posted on 30 December 11 at 15:41
Yes sir...added.
GrizzlyGrimmjow
Posted on 31 December 11 at 01:46
Solario32 said:
Yes sir...added.
Ok then thanks :)
Scott Hooker
Gucci Mahyne
Gucci Mahyne
Posted on 10 January 12 at 14:18
I'm in need of a good partner for this game. Still hasvent beat this game on hardest setting asnd barely have anything else. Please send me a message if willing to help. Thanks.
BadBoyBungle
BadBoyBungle
Posted on 10 January 12 at 15:13
I need a co-op partner for a Veteran run-through. Or is it professional? lol, the hardest one anyway - I've tried it solo but the AI sucks so bad.... I have everything else completed in this game, so it should be fairly quick! If anyone wants to help, please send me a message on TA or XBL. Thanks :)
reverbnation.com 'DJ BADBOY BUNGLE'
GrizzlyGrimmjow
Posted on 12 January 12 at 16:37
I will add you both next time i'm on xbox :D
Scott Hooker

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 23 January 12 at 02:29
I need all of Desperate Escape, if you could help me anytime, it would be great.
Infinity Ban Now Hiring
GrizzlyGrimmjow
Posted on 23 January 12 at 18:42, Edited on 23 January 12 at 18:42 by GrizzlyGrimmjow
Get Mad Niitro said:
I need all of Desperate Escape, if you could help me anytime, it would be great.
I can help just add me on xbox live and we can sort something out although i havent completed it on professional yet but i can still try that if you would like
Scott Hooker
fallouthirteen
Posted on 03 March 12 at 03:31
I'm in a similar boat as the topic creator, except I have everything done. I like playing this game so if anyone needs any help with anything besides VS, just send me a message/invite sometime.
Kbeau73
Kbeau73
Posted on 25 August 16 at 03:12
Having a hard time with the Desperate Escape DLC on professional.
SPG7
SPG7
Posted on 27 October 18 at 06:52
Not sure if anyone’s available to help me but would be grateful if someone could drop me some rotten eggs so I can do the glitch to help with weapon upgrades also if anyone has ammo spare they can send over to me that would help massively. Thanks.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.