Game Discussion: Need for Speed Payback Forum

Cant find Cassandra Silver6 Member in Freeroam

AuthorMessage
Extremplayer v2
Posted on 10 November 17 at 21:32
Please help me to find her , dont find her on the map, hope shes not glitched for me
xDr Strxnge
10,920 10,920 GamerScore
xDr Strxnge
Posted on 11 November 17 at 22:29
Hate to break it to you, but almost everyone with this game has at least 1 missing Roaming Racer, for me its Evangeline (1%)
B0BCAT
B0BCAT
Posted on 11 November 17 at 22:46
For me it's El Coco from the League 73's that has gone AWOL.

angry
UnbeatenDJChris
UnbeatenDJChris
Posted on 12 November 17 at 03:04
They only pop up when you have discovered them I had 2 missing racers then looked up a guide and just waited around where they would be and within 2 mins found them same thing with all the events they won't show up until you discover them.
Extremplayer v2
Posted on 12 November 17 at 15:56
Search now for Clettus but cant find him
xIDJKingIx
xIDJKingIx
Posted on 17 November 17 at 18:03
It's not glitched, certain Roaming Racers do not appear on the World Map, and need to be found while driving.
Cletus, Leanne, Cassandra, and Lindsay can be found in the Silver Mountain region of the map (the Green sector)

All League 73 racers can be found in Liberty Desert (Center desert region with Airstrip)

Slipstream, Black Mamba, De'Aaron, and Forrest can be found in Silver Canyon (Reddish colored regions)

Wildcard, Jesse, Evangeline, and Peach can be found in Fortune City (gray urban region)

If you're having difficulty finding Roaming Racers, look in areas with few freeroam activities discovered, as it's usually the best starting point to begin looking.
R3DH4MM3R
R3DH4MM3R
Posted on 18 November 17 at 18:14
Although you might say it's not glitched... I've been roaming for 2 hours now to find Lindsay in Silver Mountain but I neither found her nor Cletus and those 2 are the only ones I'm missing.
Even waited for another hour at the spot shown in the guide here but it was always Cassandra cruising by...

So its def a glitch in my game!
Killersquirelz
Posted on 19 November 17 at 08:45
I'm not sure if you're referencing my guide, but I believe you are.

I'm not willing to discount the possibility of it being glitched, but this might be due to a few things. For starters, Lindsay's roaming path is long. It's basically the entire left side of the map. When I was ready to start challenging the racers, I couldn't find Cletus. I ended up having to sit for a long while at a spot he was pointed out as being at, and eventually he drove past and my guy gave out the "Ah! A roaming racer!"

Since you're having problems, what I've done is updated the album I put for the guide so that it showed Lindsay and Cletus's exact track, which is where they roam. Can you take a look and try to roam those areas again? With the more precise info, you should be able to find them. If you still can't, then there might be other circumstances. I'm writing the walkthrough right now, so I definitely need to know if there's a glitch possibility.

Squirrel
R3DH4MM3R
R3DH4MM3R
Posted on 19 November 17 at 09:42
Thanks for updating your screenshots! Finally I found both!

Still strange though since I wasted the whole evening yesterday to find Lindsay on the roads you marked and couldn't find her for hours...
Today I booted up the game again and waited in the tunnel and after a few minutes she was on my radar - although she hadn't past me and was still at the entry of the tunnel.

So seems like they already appear when they're near.

For Cletus I waited at a big triangular dirt-crossroad which is north of the series of hairpins.
Killersquirelz
Posted on 19 November 17 at 10:03
Glad it helped! I'm going to rework the album then for the solution and the walkthrough section to make sure it shows the individual path of each racer.
Newregalo
Posted on 08 December 17 at 14:12
Killersquirelz said:
Glad it helped! I'm going to rework the album then for the solution and the walkthrough section to make sure it shows the individual path of each racer.
Muchas gracias por la guia clap rock
Nutty N Cool
Nutty N Cool
Posted on 28 April 18 at 21:44
Anyone know where I can find De'Aaron, last person I need to race for the 1% club.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.