Walkthroughs Forum

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

8-Bit Adventure Anthology (Volume One) Walkthrough Discussion

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 11 November 17 at 19:34
Please use this thread to discuss the 8-Bit Adventure Anthology (Volume One) walkthrough
Jon Balcerzak
Jon Balcerzak
Posted on 13 November 17 at 08:56
The walkthrough should be ready to go now. It's just awaiting publishing.
LRD SOTH
LRD SOTH
Posted on 14 November 17 at 01:00
Cool
bLaKgRaVy
bLaKgRaVy
Posted on 14 November 17 at 20:00
Great! Can't wait to see it.
Information Posted on 20 November 17 at 06:54
The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: 8-Bit Adventure Anthology (Volume One) Walkthrough
The Noto
The Noto
Posted on 02 January 18 at 07:07
Great walkthrough. I have to admit that I do wish that you had included the solutions to complete the games as well though. Still thank you for this fantastic guide.
Mike Marcelais
Posted on 15 April 18 at 00:43
Agreed about having the full walkthrough available if you want to see the end of each game. Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons Walkthrough did exactly this where they mentioned that you could stop at this point, but here's the rest of the solution if you want to experience the end of the game.
Bully of Smeg
Bully of Smeg
Posted on 30 May 18 at 23:41
No mention of how to kill the Wraith before taking the blue cloak not long into the game.
Better dead than smeg!
KenH2k4
KenH2k4
Posted on 06 June 18 at 01:28, Edited on 06 June 18 at 01:31 by KenH2k4
Bully of Smeg said:
No mention of how to kill the Wraith before taking the blue cloak not long into the game.
Ha I came here to see if I just missed something. Glad it's not just me. Using the torch on the other torch is supposed to do it, but it's still in my way.

Edit: I got it. I'm not sure what I did wrong the first time but it's gone now. Make sure you use the torch image on it. I think I may have clicked the "torch=5" words and it just lit another torch.
Bully of Smeg
Bully of Smeg
Posted on 06 June 18 at 06:45
Haha, I did EXACTLY the same in just lighting a torch instead of using a lit one on the Wraith. Glad you’re sorted 👍🏻
Better dead than smeg!
Jon Balcerzak
Jon Balcerzak
Posted on 29 July 18 at 09:15
So, for the last two comments... is there something wrong with the walkthrough or did you just select the wrong torch? I'd be happy to try and edit it if there is an error in the walkthrough, but right now I'm not sure there is one.
KenH2k4
KenH2k4
Posted on 29 July 18 at 19:45
Jon Balcerzak said:
So, for the last two comments... is there something wrong with the walkthrough or did you just select the wrong torch? I'd be happy to try and edit it if there is an error in the walkthrough, but right now I'm not sure there is one.
I think I just read it wrong. I'll run through it again and let you know for sure if it was me or the guide. At this point I'm pretty sure it was me
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.