Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

L.A. Noire Achievement List Revealed

AuthorMessage
TrueAchievement
Posted on 13 November 17 at 00:20
62 achievements for 1,500 Gamerscore

Please click here to read the story: L.A. Noire Achievement List Revealed
iTz Canada Ehh
Posted on 13 November 17 at 00:24
Interesting, they added two achievements:

L.A. NoireYou Found My Tune!The You Found My Tune! achievement in L.A. Noire worth 309 pointsFind and collect all hidden records.

L.A. NoireWell Read IndividualThe Well Read Individual achievement in L.A. Noire worth 243 pointsFind and collect all hidden novels.

Collectable achievements? That's sure to make a lot of people on here happy laugh
Lavindathar
Lavindathar
Posted on 13 November 17 at 00:39
iTz Canada Ehh said:

L.A. NoireYou Found My Tune!The You Found My Tune! achievement in L.A. Noire worth 309 pointsFind and collect all hidden records.

L.A. NoireWell Read IndividualThe Well Read Individual achievement in L.A. Noire worth 243 pointsFind and collect all hidden novels.

Collectable achievements? That's sure to make a lot of people on here happy laugh
Is everything the same except these two additions? Was an easy completion iirc
Dark Death 90
Dark Death 90
Posted on 13 November 17 at 00:54
iTz Canada Ehh said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s
#1 Resident Evil Fan.
iTz Canada Ehh
Posted on 13 November 17 at 00:57, Edited on 13 November 17 at 00:58 by iTz Canada Ehh
Lavindathar said:
iTz Canada Ehh said:

Is everything the same except these two additions? Was an easy completion iirc
Yes, I believe everything except these two are the same as this game has 1500 GS compared to 1400 for the 360 version. And yes it was pretty straightforward minus the film reels and driving every car in the game. It'll all depend on how many of each there are.
BobalobTD
BobalobTD
Posted on 13 November 17 at 02:57
They have taken the shield achievement away apart from that easy completion
neeker75
neeker75
Posted on 13 November 17 at 02:58
So apart from everything from the 360 version, they added two more collectible achievements. Ok.
Teriyaki Tej
378,185 378,185 GamerScore
Teriyaki Tej
Posted on 13 November 17 at 05:16
Will the walkthrough for the 360 version work with this one? If so how will the different options translate for if some one is lie or telling the truth?
iTz Canada Ehh
Posted on 13 November 17 at 05:26
Teriyaki Tej said:
Will the walkthrough for the 360 version work with this one? If so how will the different options translate for if some one is lie or telling the truth?
I would assume so, you'd just have to use guides for the two new achievements. And it would work as follows I'm assuming if you were following the 360 walkthrough:

Wherever it's listed to pick "truth" pick "good cop"
Wherever it's listed to pick "doubt" pick "bad cop"
Wherever it's listed to pick "lie" pick "accuse" along with the associated item.
bLaKgRaVy
bLaKgRaVy
Posted on 13 November 17 at 05:34
I'm so tempted to get this but I rarely play games over again.
rocking23nf
rocking23nf
Posted on 13 November 17 at 05:49
so its the same game? not a sequel? thats lame, i quite enjoyed the first one.
NoHeroes94
NoHeroes94
Posted on 13 November 17 at 06:56
Same list except for 2 new collectibles. As and when guides come out just follow for extra collectibles

The only annoyinng achievement is doing all the cars but there was an exploit for some of them on the 360 version :)
onnovdw
onnovdw
Posted on 13 November 17 at 07:31
same game with new graphics and some new collectibles. I think I'll just replay the old version to get the remaining achievements...
" they told me the classics never go out of style, but they do, they do "
NoHeroes94
NoHeroes94
Posted on 13 November 17 at 08:25
rocking23nf said:
so its the same game? not a sequel? thats lame, i quite enjoyed the first one.
Team Bondi closed when the game launched and the marketing was very clear it was a re-release/re-master...didn't hear any talk of a sequel dude.
NoHeroes94
NoHeroes94
Posted on 13 November 17 at 08:27, Edited on 13 November 17 at 08:27 by NoHeroes94
iTz Canada Ehh said:
Teriyaki Tej said:
I would assume so, you'd just have to use guides for the two new achievements. And it would work as follows I'm assuming if you were following the 360 walkthrough:

Wherever it's listed to pick "truth" pick "good cop"
Wherever it's listed to pick "doubt" pick "bad cop"
Wherever it's listed to pick "lie" pick "accuse" along with the associated item.
Very good response

To add nothing was truly missable in LA Noire, you'd just have to replay a case etc. Was always one of my favourite lists for that reason.

It should simply be a case of the Collectibles section taking a few hours longer unless something unexpected transpires.
Darth Chimp
Darth Chimp
Posted on 13 November 17 at 12:07
Still not done this on the 360 yet.... I really should crack on! laugh
Basileus
Basileus
Posted on 13 November 17 at 12:18
Darth Chimp said:
Still not done this on the 360 yet.... I really should crack on! laugh
Same here. It's a shame. roll
DifficuIt Dave
Posted on 13 November 17 at 14:44, Edited on 13 November 17 at 14:46 by DifficuIt Dave
I honestly dont even remember playing this gamelaugh. May pick this up.
Alf Ganikiller
Posted on 13 November 17 at 16:19
2 extra achievements added into it? Cheeky but I like it! Thanks Rockstar laugh
Wouldn't know where to start.
oo EVIL GOAT oo
Posted on 13 November 17 at 16:29
FFS rockstar, go back to vice already! Or the 1920's/30's for a grand theft "vintage". Or go somewhere completely new like Hawaii (aloha island?) Enough with the LAME rereleases.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.