Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, The Atom, and Enchantress Join Injustice 2

AuthorMessage
BruceWayne1008
Posted on 13 November 17 at 14:35
Cowabunga dudes

Please click here to read the story: The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, The Atom, and Enchantress Join Injustice 2
mkdfan1990
mkdfan1990
Posted on 13 November 17 at 14:55
Can’t wait to see how the Ninja Turtles play. Possibly like Noob-Smoke in MK Deception.
Xx bRICKed xX
Posted on 13 November 17 at 16:00
TMNT is cool as hell. I kinda dropped this game, but I may get back into it with the ability to place as the turtles!
XenomorphFiend
Posted on 13 November 17 at 16:08
Haha, yeah. The TMNT are definitely the highlight of this pack for probably a majority of us. I would have loved to see Man-Bat in this game, but I won't complain.
Streets Ahead
KenH2k4
KenH2k4
Posted on 13 November 17 at 16:46
I'm going to take this as a sign that someone is working on a TMNT game. A few years ago there was a rumor Rocksteady was working on an Arkham like TMNT, and I know it's probably not a sign, but I'm still going to hope.

I've had a slight interest in the Injustice series, even though I hate fighting games, but this may get me to pull the trigger. It's just too bad it's DLC.
xCEL7IC ZOMBIEx
Posted on 13 November 17 at 16:50
Nice..how about an added bonus and make Cat call easier to get laugh
BruceWayne1008
Posted on 13 November 17 at 16:51
xCEL7IC ZOMBIEx said:
+1
FeudalHyper Guy
Posted on 13 November 17 at 19:56
I... but... what? I can honestly say I did not see the Turtles ever appearing in this series.
KanjiKoka
KanjiKoka
Posted on 13 November 17 at 21:06
Exciting! But don't prostitute the brothers out like that! Just give us a proper game already!! Turtles In Time can't be the definitive TMNT title!!

Currently playing aka grinding out TMNT Legends on mobile.
Job & A Social Life, achievements most gamers refuse to earn...therefore, their ratios are high.
Rhyolitic
Rhyolitic
Posted on 13 November 17 at 21:12, Edited on 13 November 17 at 21:13 by Rhyolitic
KenH2k4 said:
I'm going to take this as a sign that someone is working on a TMNT game. A few years ago there was a rumor Rocksteady was working on an Arkham like TMNT, and I know it's probably not a sign, but I'm still going to hope.

I've had a slight interest in the Injustice series, even though I hate fighting games, but this may get me to pull the trigger. It's just too bad it's DLC.
I saw a video on Youtube recently about Rocksteady. It seems they are working on something new. Iirc, it was (speculated? not sure on the status of rumor or what) possibly a new Superman game, but perhaps its a new TMNT game?
izret102
izret102
Posted on 13 November 17 at 21:23
BruceWayne1008 said:
xCEL7IC ZOMBIEx said:
+1
Has kept me from buying DLC. More characters means more abilities to unlock.
www.rfgeneration.com
KenH2k4
KenH2k4
Posted on 13 November 17 at 22:35
Rhyolitic said:
KenH2k4 said:

I saw a video on Youtube recently about Rocksteady. It seems they are working on something new. Iirc, it was (speculated? not sure on the status of rumor or what) possibly a new Superman game, but perhaps its a new TMNT game?
As much as I'd love that, I'm pretty sure they came out and said it's definitely not TMNT. I played Arkham Knight for a bit today, and the double team takedowns would be perfect with the turtles. I want a dark and gritty TMNT game, but I don't think Nickelodeon would allow that to happen. Although they did let them put them in this, so maybe there's a chance.
Rhyolitic
Rhyolitic
Posted on 13 November 17 at 22:51
KenH2k4 said:
Rhyolitic said:
KenH2k4 said:

As much as I'd love that, I'm pretty sure they came out and said it's definitely not TMNT. I played Arkham Knight for a bit today, and the double team takedowns would be perfect with the turtles. I want a dark and gritty TMNT game, but I don't think Nickelodeon would allow that to happen. Although they did let them put them in this, so maybe there's a chance.
*shrug*

Didn't know that something like that had been said. It's just that you mentioned Rocksteady and that clicked me to that video I saw. As long as there's no underwater dam level, any TMNT game would be welcome. laughtoast
Warboy925
Warboy925
Posted on 14 November 17 at 03:45, Edited on 14 November 17 at 03:56 by Warboy925
xCEL7IC ZOMBIEx said:
Reason why I stopped playing this game.....its pure luck to get that darn ability!!!

Speaking of which, when does Hell Boy come out?
NotAnother8ob
NotAnother8ob
Posted on 14 November 17 at 06:22
Warboy925 said:
xCEL7IC ZOMBIEx said:
Reason why I stopped playing this game.....its pure luck to get that darn ability!!!

Speaking of which, when does Hell Boy come out?
He's out right now I believe, Xbox users always seem to get the DLC characters close to midnight on the day before.
codephat
codephat
Posted on 14 November 17 at 20:39
wait what
BeamyOwl
BeamyOwl
Posted on 14 November 17 at 21:41
This is awesome! Hopefully the implementation does them justice. I really want to play as each one individually.

I've wanted an X-Men Legends style TMNT game since playing the X-Men games so it would be great to have something like that with the original characters from the 80s and 90s drawn in this style. How cool would it be to play with your favorite turtle and Casey Jones (from the 1990 film), and a couple of the many allies from the old cartoon? And then be able to switch them out at will from a nice selection of the other turtles and characters.
Alahert
Alahert
Posted on 16 November 17 at 20:06
That was unexpected, but awesome in every way!
DARK 777
CRISTIAMUZ
CRISTIAMUZ
Posted on 16 November 17 at 23:00
TMNT is a surprise indeed.
Twitch.Tv/Zemidek
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.