The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: November 14th, 2017

AuthorMessage
BulletLukey
BulletLukey
Posted on 14 November 17 at 06:26
Goggs25 said:
The Xbox one sales up on major Nelson so should be to long before they are up on ta
The Xbox One sales will be up on TA soon. There is a bug in the system that needs fixing.
Jaco Malan
Jaco Malan
Posted on 14 November 17 at 07:26
F###ing Sonic again?????

Is Sonic the only game left in the Microsoft Store....

Well this sucks!!!!
Mikhail Krauser
Mikhail Krauser
Posted on 14 November 17 at 07:31
Everybody is complaining about a copied sale... When Black Friday is around the corner and what would be expected should be cheaper then.
Im soo stealthy, I feel like my knife has a silencer...
NawtyCawty
NawtyCawty
Posted on 14 November 17 at 07:46
acedawg4 said:
Microsoft doesnt care about 360 anymore smh
Not many gamers do either
whitedreams2
whitedreams2
Posted on 14 November 17 at 07:54
Nothing for me this week wave
Life is better when you play games
enracer
enracer
Posted on 14 November 17 at 08:14
NawtyCawty said:
acedawg4 said:
I do dance
FuzzedUpCookie
Posted on 14 November 17 at 10:08
TharnC said:
HawkeyeBarry20 said:
Black Friday can’t come quick enough.
17 – 20: Black Friday starts early for Xbox Live Gold members, with Early Access to savings on digital games four days before everyone else jumps in (online only).
sauce?! roll
Boosting achieves/games on my to-do/boost-request list. Interested? Send me a PM on TA/XBL!
FuzzedUpCookie
Posted on 14 November 17 at 10:11
macevilm said:
i just wanna know where the xbox one sales are they are pretty late this time around unless someone can tell me something i dont know but yes pretty meh for 360 this week
punctuation marks, ever heard of them?!
Boosting achieves/games on my to-do/boost-request list. Interested? Send me a PM on TA/XBL!
FullNietzsche
FullNietzsche
Posted on 14 November 17 at 10:44
NawtyCawty said:
acedawg4 said:
I do... I got rid of my Xbox One in fact because I was hardly using it compared to my 360.

These 360 sales are baffling to me how they keep recycling the same handful of titles when there's a vast digital catalogue of stuff which never goes on sale.

Hopefully Friday will put that right.
AC1DGro0ve 3o3
Posted on 14 November 17 at 12:45
Alien Rage is not a bad game. Good price.
...start at crazy, then work backwards.
MC0REBE
MC0REBE
Posted on 14 November 17 at 13:30
Enemy Front Achievements was decent, although a bit overrated at the time it released.
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 14 November 17 at 14:12
Sonic CD!
ChrisLemsPa
ChrisLemsPa
Posted on 14 November 17 at 14:39
Alien Rage and Dogfight 1942 seem like good buys to me!
N7 Tigger
N7 Tigger
Posted on 14 November 17 at 14:45
lol. Literally half of them are shity Sonic games. And the other half are just plain shit.
ALollz
ALollz
Posted on 14 November 17 at 18:27
Lame. Hopefully next week's sales are amazing because this is just bad.
IronInfidel47
IronInfidel47
Posted on 14 November 17 at 20:34
N7 Tigger said:
lol. Literally half of them are shity Sonic games. And the other half are just plain shit.
I used to think the Sonic series was disgusting too, but then I played the games. Don't get me wrong, a lot of the games are downright awful (don't buy Sonic Forces), but out of the stuff on sale, CD and Genrations are definitely good. I can't speak for Unleashed because I haven't played it yet. All you gotta do is not be part of the terrible fanbase. It's the same kind of thing for stuff like Homestuck or whatever.

Anyway, in relation to the sale, I'm disappointed that the Sonic games are on sale again after having been on sale maybe two or three weeks ago, but it makes me wonder why the original Genesis Sonic games aren't on sale.
Predefiance
Predefiance
Posted on 14 November 17 at 21:06
Very paltry offering. Alien Rage looks interesting though for only 3 bucks.
coinfrenzy
coinfrenzy
Posted on 16 November 17 at 08:44
I really want to download Sonic CD since I actually have it for Sega CD. $2.99 is such a steal for such a great game.
http://stores.ebay.com/coinfrenzyclaimsale IG-@COINFRENZYGAMES
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 16 November 17 at 14:47
coinfrenzy said:
I really want to download Sonic CD since I actually have it for Sega CD. $2.99 is such a steal for such a great game.
Sonic CD was not only great when it came out but, almost a quarter of a century later, stands up well. The XBLA version that came out six years ago was a remastered version so it has a technological facelift for those that are unimpressed by mid-90s graphics.
coinfrenzy
coinfrenzy
Posted on 17 November 17 at 03:47
Allgorhythm said:
coinfrenzy said:
Sonic CD was not only great when it came out but, almost a quarter of a century later, stands up well. The XBLA version that came out six years ago was a remastered version so it has a technological facelift for those that are unimpressed by mid-90s graphics.
Got it today and played it on a dummy account first and I love it so far. Definitely a better remaster than most other retro games.
http://stores.ebay.com/coinfrenzyclaimsale IG-@COINFRENZYGAMES
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.