The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: November 14th, 2017

• KungFuStu72KungFuStu721,407,743
    Posted on 14 November 17 at 14:03
    M I K 3 ID v said:
    I wouldn’t mind WRC 5. Any know if it’s worth it?
    I'm playing it at the moment having bought it in a previous sale.

It's OK if you like straight up rallying. It doesn't really do anything imaginative with the career, you compete in a couple of junior championships before progressing to the WRC. The achievements are quite long winded as you have to complete every stage or every rally in both career mode and quick race mode.

The actual driving is not bad. Some of your co-drivers calls are a little off (I rarely feel he's describing the rad I'm driving) and a little late and at times he gets a sad on and refuses to tell you what's coming which makes it entertaining. It's also almost impossible to lose unless you really try to. If you perform badly you still seem to win.

I don't know whether it's worth spending a little extra and getting Sebastian Loeb Rally or a lot extra and going for WRC 6 as I've not played either of them.
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm591,059
    Posted on 14 November 17 at 14:13
    I think it's time to pick up Ink.
  • M I K 3 ID vM I K 3 ID v833,580
    Posted on 14 November 17 at 14:59
    KungFuStu72 said:
    M I K 3 ID v said:
    I'm playing it at the moment having bought it in a previous sale.

It's OK if you like straight up rallying. It doesn't really do anything imaginative with the career, you compete in a couple of junior championships before progressing to the WRC. The achievements are quite long winded as you have to complete every stage or every rally in both career mode and quick race mode.

The actual driving is not bad. Some of your co-drivers calls are a little off (I rarely feel he's describing the rad I'm driving) and a little late and at times he gets a sad on and refuses to tell you what's coming which makes it entertaining. It's also almost impossible to lose unless you really try to. If you perform badly you still seem to win.

I don't know whether it's worth spending a little extra and getting Sebastian Loeb Rally or a lot extra and going for WRC 6 as I've not played either of them.
    That makes it sound entertaining as I’m not as good as I was with rally games, knowing you’d have to try really hard to loose is reassuring wink

Was also going to pick up Loeb Rally! Not too sure about WRC6 as I swear their was something wrong with some of the achievements.
  • Posted on 14 November 17 at 15:15
    M I K 3 ID v said:
    It's trash.
  • HanxHanx1,338,104
    Posted on 14 November 17 at 15:25
    Rubbish sales again. I don't see anything here worth buying.
  • EurydaceEurydace623,814
    Posted on 14 November 17 at 15:34
    M I K 3 ID v said:
    It’s mindless fun. Not good but not bad either.
  • Posted on 14 November 17 at 15:38
    Lately each sale has made the one preceding it seem somehow better in hindsight.
  • GauzyEggGauzyEgg76,944
    Posted on 14 November 17 at 15:47
    Valentino rossi the game never goes on sale same with seb Loeb and the wrc games this sale is actually better than the past few weeks
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 14 November 17 at 15:54
    StormyAsh0450 said:
    Lately each sale has made the one preceding it seem somehow better in hindsight.
    I'm going to have a great laugh if the Black Friday sale makes this one look decent. laugh
    I'm always willing to help other players boost achievements even if I already have them. Just ask!
  • Falcon SVNFalcon SVN543,757
    Posted on 14 November 17 at 16:12
    TheNickOfTime said:
    StormyAsh0450 said:
    I'm going to have a great laugh if the Black Friday sale makes this one look decent. laugh
    Surely, M$ wouldn't let everyone down with a weak Black Friday sale, LOL.
  • True MarvellousTrue Marvellous4,421,302
    Posted on 14 November 17 at 16:50
    Mophite any good?
    Check out True Tube for all the latest Xbox One Indie Games Reviews & regular monthly giveaways https://www.youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
  • Posted on 14 November 17 at 16:55
    Ducati looks fun. Anyone played it?
  • Posted on 14 November 17 at 18:07
    Not a Hero is very fun, with this price it's an absolute steal smile
    Definitely pick it up if you haven't yet.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead677,970
    Posted on 14 November 17 at 18:30, Edited on 14 November 17 at 18:32 by HolyHalfDead
    King of the End said:
    FuzzedUpCookie said:
    HolyHalfDead said:
    $1 for a month of Gold from 16th Nov. Also $10 off 3 months and 6 months Gold (from 23rd Nov).
    and it's still a ripoff :P hahaha extended my gold with another 12 months for 37 euro instead of 60.. YAY cdkeys.com laugh
    If you use Microsoft's Bing Rewards, or as they call it now Microsoft Rewards, by just doing all the mobile and pc searches every day in four months you'll have the credits necessary to redeem a one year subscription of xbox live gold for free.
    Which is great for those with a US IP address.

Also Xbox Game Pass for $1 for a month from 17th Nov.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • ScrapcanScrapcan1,198,284
    Posted on 14 November 17 at 18:37
    I'll wait till the Black Friday sale. Have a feeling some of these games will be back on sale.
  • ShokuPanMikeShokuPanMike192,083
    Posted on 14 November 17 at 18:58
    Hoping for Horizon 3 dlc in the Black Friday sale. Hot Wheels mostly but the car pass would be nice.
    Less work, more play!
  • QuemandanteQuemandante1,126,014
    Posted on 14 November 17 at 19:43
    IRISH PATRIOT x said:
    Ducati looks fun. Anyone played it?
    Heard it's easy and fun, I have a physical copy waiting for a boosting partner, if you get it, hit me up! smile
  • maguzzolomaguzzolo608,295
    Posted on 14 November 17 at 20:20
    King of the End said:
    FuzzedUpCookie said:
    HolyHalfDead said:
    $1 for a month of Gold from 16th Nov. Also $10 off 3 months and 6 months Gold.
    and it's still a ripoff :P hahaha extended my gold with another 12 months for 37 euro instead of 60.. YAY cdkeys.com laugh
    If you use Microsoft's Bing Rewards, or as they call it now Microsoft Rewards, by just doing all the mobile and pc searches every day in four months you'll have the credits necessary to redeem a one year subscription of xbox live gold for free.
    I don't thnk this works in the Euro-zone...
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 14 November 17 at 21:08
    Paltry offerings once again! At least there's this black friday sale coming up. Hoping to get a couple of games I've been eying off for a while.
  • RhyoliticRhyolitic510,357
    Posted on 14 November 17 at 21:21
    CM Trance said:
    We are close to the Black Friday sale and it shows. LOL!
    Predefiance said:
    Paltry offerings once again! At least there's this black friday sale coming up. Hoping to get a couple of games I've been eying off for a while.
    Given recent holiday-type sales, I wouldn't hold my breath on Black Friday sales being anything special. I imagine it's going to be the same shit we see all the time along with a ton of different bundles of the same damn game.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.