The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: November 14th, 2017

• IcarusaelIcarusael620,002
    Posted on 14 November 17 at 21:56
    King of the End said:
    FuzzedUpCookie said:
    HolyHalfDead said:
    $1 for a month of Gold from 16th Nov. Also $10 off 3 months and 6 months Gold.
    and it's still a ripoff :P hahaha extended my gold with another 12 months for 37 euro instead of 60.. YAY cdkeys.com laugh
    If you use Microsoft's Bing Rewards, or as they call it now Microsoft Rewards, by just doing all the mobile and pc searches every day in four months you'll have the credits necessary to redeem a one year subscription of xbox live gold for free.
    Is there any known trick to make those really fast? Because it can sound like a good idea but will quickly become a pain in the ass after a while...
  • Posted on 14 November 17 at 22:29
    Jonker said:
    IRISH PATRIOT x said:
    Ducati looks fun. Anyone played it?
    Heard it's easy and fun, I have a physical copy waiting for a boosting partner, if you get it, hit me up! smile
    Sounds good toast
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm591,064
    Posted on 14 November 17 at 22:44, Edited on 14 November 17 at 22:46 by Allgorhythm
    Icarusael said:
    Is there any known trick to make those really fast? Because it can sound like a good idea but will quickly become a pain in the ass after a while...
    It's a good deal. If you make Bing your default search engine, if you do any kind of searching, you easily max out your daily searches. It's 30 searches to max out on the PC and 20 to max out on mobile. I have an iPhone and the easiest way to search I've found is the Bing app so I get the daily max without trying. On the PC, I might use another search engine but the benefits of Microsoft rewards makes it worth my while to use Bing. So, I get my daily max without breaking a sweat. There are also some other easy promotions that increase your points if you're so inclined.

The year of XBox Gold is my favorite reward and there are some other good ones as well. If you just have Bing as your default search on mobile & PC, you'll get 300 points a day which means you'll get the 29,000 points for the year of XBox Gold in about three months. If you pay attention to al the extra promotions, you can get the required amount in just over two months.
    Posted on 14 November 17 at 23:25
    Ok, thank you! I just started, didn't knew about it but already had 1289 point :D Seems like Xbox Gold 12 month is a better deal than a 50$ Xbox store gift card, it cost less point and is worth more $, in Canada at least, a yearly gold membership is 69.99$ I believe?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 15 November 17 at 00:57
    Icarusael said:
    Ok, thank you! I just started, didn't knew about it but already had 1289 point :D Seems like Xbox Gold 12 month is a better deal than a 50$ Xbox store gift card, it cost less point and is worth more $, in Canada at least, a yearly gold membership is 69.99$ I believe?
    It's 69.99 on the east coast anyway. Probably cheaper the further west you go (just like everything else up here lol)
    I'm always willing to help other players boost achievements even if I already have them. Just ask!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 15 November 17 at 01:22
    Verdun for $10 is a steal, pick it up if you haven't!
  • matdanmatdan810,183
    Posted on 15 November 17 at 01:25
    Vitiated1 said:
    Then get bored to death by all the grinding and then get frustrated after being sniped by the AI from across the map or that one enemy that refuses to spawn in.
    Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon, Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath!
  • Posted on 15 November 17 at 02:14
    Interested in Morphite... has anyone played it? How does it compare to Astroneer?

I like Astroneer, but the world was rather empty without even any interesting scenery, and it was VERY limited, with only a few planets you could go to, and they were also quite empty...

How is Morphite?
  • vVerdyvvVerdyv518,776
    Posted on 15 November 17 at 02:26
    I bought Super Night Riders and regret it. I should have ponyed up the extra cash and gotten a better racing game.
  • Posted on 15 November 17 at 04:56
    FuzzedUpCookie said:
    HolyHalfDead said:
    $1 for a month of Gold from 16th Nov. Also $10 off 3 months and 6 months Gold.
    and it's still a ripoff :P hahaha extended my gold with another 12 months for 37 euro instead of 60.. YAY cdkeys.com laugh
    I'd be cautious with that. I used to do the same thing buying from G2A and received a permanent ban because the codes were stolen.
  • ZalexzyZalexzy2,416,981
    Posted on 15 November 17 at 08:58
    Krispy Sheets said:
    I bought Super Night Riders and regret it. I should have ponyed up the extra cash and gotten a better racing game.
    I checked game play clip first, saved money and avoided pain.
  • Mince lfcMince lfc2,287,376
    Posted on 15 November 17 at 11:35
    Super night riders not released in uk? can't find in store
  • Posted on 15 November 17 at 11:41
    Allgorhythm said:
    Icarusael said:
    It's a good deal. If you make Bing your default search engine, if you do any kind of searching, you easily max out your daily searches. It's 30 searches to max out on the PC and 20 to max out on mobile. I have an iPhone and the easiest way to search I've found is the Bing app so I get the daily max without trying. On the PC, I might use another search engine but the benefits of Microsoft rewards makes it worth my while to use Bing. So, I get my daily max without breaking a sweat. There are also some other easy promotions that increase your points if you're so inclined.

The year of XBox Gold is my favorite reward and there are some other good ones as well. If you just have Bing as your default search on mobile & PC, you'll get 300 points a day which means you'll get the 29,000 points for the year of XBox Gold in about three months. If you pay attention to al the extra promotions, you can get the required amount in just over two months.
    300 points a day for you is it? In the UK you can only get 150, 90 on desktop and 60 on mobile. That's at level 2 which AFAIK is the highest level.
  • dipsy de 1edipsy de 1e288,795
    Posted on 15 November 17 at 13:45
    Vitiated1 said:
    Really, what have you been smoking? Verdun is one of the worst games I've played in a long time!
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm591,064
    Posted on 15 November 17 at 14:57, Edited on 15 November 17 at 14:58 by Allgorhythm
    FullNietzsche said:
    300 points a day for you is it? In the UK you can only get 150, 90 on desktop and 60 on mobile. That's at level 2 which AFAIK is the highest level.
    How many points does it take to get a 12 month XBox Live gold subscription. In the US, it's 29,000 at level 2. Also, do you get the special promotions? For example, today in the US, you could get 50 points for clicking a few things in your e-mail - about 30 seconds of effort. It had to do with national (US) pickle day.
    Posted on 15 November 17 at 16:45
    Krispy Sheets said:
    You do know you can get a refund if you haven't played more then 6 hours right? (I believe it is 6 hours)
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead677,930
    Posted on 16 November 17 at 01:31, Edited on 16 November 17 at 01:34 by HolyHalfDead
    HolyHalfDead said:
    $1 for a month of Gold from 16th Nov.
    I've now got my month of Gold so that I am ready for the Black Friday sales.

Also means I grabbed:
    The Turing Test ($24.95) 8 hours left
    Trackmania Turbo ($69.95)
    Tales from the Borderlands Complete Season ($19.95)
    Kalimba ($14.95)
    4th Xbox One game (1st Dec - 31st Dec) ($?)
    5th Xbox One game (16th Dec - 15th Jan) ($?)
    Possible one or more Xbox One regional variation games.
    NiGHTS into dreams... ($12.95)
    Deadfall Adventures ($79.95)
    3rd Xbox 360 game (1st Dec - 15th Dec) ($?)
    4th Xbox 360 game (16th Dec - 31st Dec) ($?)
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • matdanmatdan810,183
    Posted on 16 November 17 at 05:05
    dipsy de 1e said:
    Vitiated1 said:
    Really, what have you been smoking? Verdun is one of the worst games I've played in a long time!
    He knows it's crap, I hope he is joking though about recommending it.
    Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon, Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath!
  • ShinnizleShinnizle1,711,558
    Posted on 16 November 17 at 05:09
    Well, he did write the walkthrough for the game.
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • coinfrenzycoinfrenzy739,800
    Posted on 16 November 17 at 08:50
    Putting "Super Night Riders" & "Demetrios" on my list since those completions look ridiculously easy :)
    http://stores.ebay.com/coinfrenzyclaimsale IG-@COINFRENZYGAMES
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.