The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: November 14th, 2017

• Posted on 16 November 17 at 12:16
    Thanks to Darkroder92 for the Deadpool heads up. Enjoying the game, straight forward fun and a nice break from Mass Effect Andromeda. Shame it gets delisted...
    Beware of the grammar police!
  • AnthAnth299,790
    Posted on 16 November 17 at 21:45
    Im slightly confused as the xbox store shows more games on sale than this list. Dying light, forza 3, the wolf among us and final fantasy xv as on sale for gold members this week. Theres also more but i have not checked all of them.
  • ShinnizleShinnizle1,711,550
    Posted on 16 November 17 at 22:03
    I think the Black Friday deals have started. A lot of deals started today.
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • AnthAnth299,790
    Posted on 17 November 17 at 04:13
    Ah makes sense now. Thanks
  • coinfrenzycoinfrenzy739,800
    Posted on 17 November 17 at 05:24
    AnthKO said:
    Im slightly confused as the xbox store shows more games on sale than this list. Dying light, forza 3, the wolf among us and final fantasy xv as on sale for gold members this week. Theres also more but i have not checked all of them.
    DUUUUUUUDDDDEEEEE!!!!!!!! I just went ham and spent $55 on 27 games total from Microsofts sale. Could this be a farewell to 360?????? D:
    http://stores.ebay.com/coinfrenzyclaimsale IG-@COINFRENZYGAMES
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm591,059
    Posted on 23 November 17 at 17:37
    FullNietzsche said:
    300 points a day for you is it? In the UK you can only get 150, 90 on desktop and 60 on mobile. That's at level 2 which AFAIK is the highest level.
    Today is Thanksgiving in the US. (Canada celebrates Thanksgiving in October). We got 500 rewards points just by clicking a link in our e-mail.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.