Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Jewel Quest and More Now Backward Compatible

• MoNsTaCoRpSeMoNsTaCoRpSe192,515
    Posted on 15 November 17 at 02:53
    Marcus BWFC said:
    MoNsTaCoRpSe said:
    Totally agree with Paralyzer.. This is no different than the SFIV vs SSFIV Dilemma before..
    False. Ultimax is basically Persona 4 Arena 2 but with a fancy title. It's a later entry in the series. It'd be like saying Tekken 6 and 7 are the same thing
    Eh, I was only agreeing that ultimax is the Players Choice.. Hopefully enough Alpha Members will address the issue. Like the SF situation..
    MasterMind Deltrons' My Puppet
  • New ParalyzerNew Paralyzer1,175,914
    Posted on 15 November 17 at 03:23
    Marcus BWFC said:
    MoNsTaCoRpSe said:
    Totally agree with Paralyzer.. This is no different than the SFIV vs SSFIV Dilemma before..
    False. Ultimax is basically Persona 4 Arena 2 but with a fancy title. It's a later entry in the series. It'd be like saying Tekken 6 and 7 are the same thing
    You don't need basically there as it IS part 2.

And I hope people don't compare 6 to 7 as 6 had way more content :P Tekken 7 is still pretty good though
  • Marcus BWFCMarcus BWFC139,007
    Posted on 15 November 17 at 03:45
    New Paralyzer said:
    Marcus BWFC said:
    MoNsTaCoRpSe said:

And I hope people don't compare 6 to 7 as 6 had way more content :P Tekken 7 is still pretty good though
    well, the first Arena has 13 characters, Ulti has 39 and the story mode is like 4 times longer than the one in the first Arena (although half of them are evil Shadow versions of the main dudes but they have slightly different move sets to differentiate from their standard counterparts, so feel free not to count them)

The achievements are also easier in the Ulti
    Posted on 15 November 17 at 04:22, Edited on 15 November 17 at 04:37 by MoNsTaCoRpSe
    Marcus BWFC said:
    New Paralyzer said:
    Marcus BWFC said:
    MoNsTaCoRpSe said:

well, the first Arena has 13 characters, Ulti has 39 and the story mode is like 4 times longer than the one in the first Arena (although half of them are evil Shadow versions of the main dudes but they have slightly different move sets to differentiate from their standard counterparts, so feel free not to count them)

The achievements are also easier in the Ulti
    Tbh, Ultimax would be nice.. But I'm longing for Samurai Showdown Sen, Soul Caliber V (why, seriously why would they overlook such a phenomenal title!!! nevertheless Soul Calibur 2 which is a fun game don't get me wrong but to see Soul Calibur 5 enhanced would be marvelous)

Not to menton we're missing Asura's Wrath, AKAI KATANA, BLOODY Roar extreme and Vanquish to name a few that would trailblaze a whole lot a lot of hardcore gamers nostalgia... I have a plethora of the greatest titles just waiting Xbox to open the flood gates.. Lol

Btw what fighters do you fellas prefer to play?
  • New ParalyzerNew Paralyzer1,175,914
    Posted on 15 November 17 at 05:04
    Pretty much anything but Street Fighter.

I'm terrible at most though. Tekken is my main.
    Posted on 15 November 17 at 05:17
    New Paralyzer said:
    Pretty much anything but Street Fighter.

I'm terrible at most though. Tekken is my main.
    Word, I'm not the best on SF anymore but I'm a beast on Tekken vs Street Fighter.... I play for fun most of the time, unless there's money on the table.. Lol
    Check out My "Battle Masters" Club... Its mainly for all around players that enjoy Any fight Title.. Tekken 7, DOA, Blaze Blue, UMvsCap3, one piece, a Lil naruto and Dbzs.. I play whatever prettymuch
  • vVerdyvvVerdyv397,294
    Posted on 15 November 17 at 07:50
    Persona 4! Hopefully this means I can actually find a match, the game died a week after it came out.
  • Angus PTAngus PT109,194
    Posted on 15 November 17 at 10:01
    gobey17 said:
    Donkey!!!
    laughlaughlaugh
    No signature for me, just being down right, old, plain, silly
  • Posted on 15 November 17 at 16:56, Edited on 15 November 17 at 16:57 by Avaritia Aurous
    P4A! Nice, I never expected that. I hoped but never thought it would happen. Here's hoping for Ultimax soon too.

EDIT: I am going to have to restart though... damn.
  • Posted on 16 November 17 at 06:16
    Is anyone getting the error with Tecmo Bowl about it requesting a disc? It won't launch or anything without a disc, which is stupid considering it didn't come out on a disc. I tried hard resetting, uninstalling and reinstalling as well, it just doesn't launch.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 16 November 17 at 13:42, Edited on 16 November 17 at 14:04 by
    I can not even find Tecmo Bowl in store or install list.

*edit seems to be working now.
  • AlahertAlahert1,341,779
    Posted on 16 November 17 at 20:08
    Cars! clap
    DARK 777
  • Posted on 17 November 17 at 21:16
    this is one thing about microsoft that's puzzling me! why release original xbox games backwards compatibility on xbox one if you can't buy the games in the marketplace? to me it seems pointless as we have to use xbox 360 (if we still have one) or use xbox.com! why not just let us buy the games from the marketplace if we can play them one our xbox one, why have us jumping through hoops to get them?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 25 December 17 at 23:24
    PERSONA! And it is on sale too!
    Microtransactions are EVIL!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.