Game Discussion: Trove Forum

New DLC has appeared for Trove

AuthorMessage
Posted on 14 November 17 at 18:01
The new DLC pack Adventures for Trove has 10 Achievements worth 300 Gamerscore
HVAC Techie
HVAC Techie
Posted on 14 November 17 at 18:49
Not entirely sure about the nature of some of these. Granted, I haven't played the game - but three achievements asking for the same thing seems... bizarre.
I work on achievements. Life sanity tip: don't work on achievements.
Za Pantsupati
Za Pantsupati
Posted on 14 November 17 at 18:59
HVAC Techie said:
Not entirely sure about the nature of some of these. Granted, I haven't played the game - but three achievements asking for the same thing seems... bizarre.
First 3 are same boss but different difficulties. Same thing for the second set of three. The last set of 3 for the gems is maxing one stat on one gem, all stats on one gem, all stats on all gems.

The game was already a ridiculous grind due to the 10k power and 300 mastery achievements, but this made it even worse. Farming for gem dust is the most boring part of the game by far.
LV 1 Blue Slime
Posted on 14 November 17 at 22:26, Edited on 14 November 17 at 22:26 by LV 1 Blue Slime
Za Pantsupati said:
all stats on all gems.
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

At ~200 mastery now and was thinking I was getting there, but I guess not.
"Slutty outfit? You're one to talk." "This isn't slutty, it's strategically placed."
Dizyne
Dizyne
Posted on 14 November 17 at 22:59
I have the original retail 1k but not sure how difficult the Ultra shadow difficulty is, have not played in months
meow meow meow
Za Pantsupati
Za Pantsupati
Posted on 15 November 17 at 01:03
Dizyne said:
I have the original retail 1k but not sure how difficult the Ultra shadow difficulty is, have not played in months
Carry me, senpai.

(Also, tips on 300 mastery?)
Doodler
Doodler
Posted on 15 November 17 at 08:40
Dizyne said:
I also have the original 1k, looking to get back into Trove if you wanted to join forces to smash out the new achievements dance
Bandit
Bandit
Posted on 15 November 17 at 18:03
Doodler said:
Dizyne said:
I also have the original 1k, looking to get back into Trove if you wanted to join forces to smash out the new achievements dance
same here bros. let's link up
Za Pantsupati
Za Pantsupati
Posted on 15 November 17 at 18:42
I spent some time last night using all my dust and finally got right to 10k. Just need to farm a bit more blue and I'll be over. Then I can replace all these with Stellar gems and start grinding that out...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.