The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Black Friday Sales Roundup

• Posted on 17 November 17 at 13:48
    For me these sales are stale. Same few games recycled again and again. Has not been an exciting sale since that arcade blowout awhile back. You would think Microsoft would want to cash in before everyone gives up on 360. For ex.Duke Nukem Forever $1.99 always goes on sale, but dlc $9.99 and NEVER been on sale. Something is wrong here.
  • halohogghalohogg120,089
    Posted on 17 November 17 at 13:54
    Gotta get me some Baba Yaga.
  • oaksproutoaksprout659,837
    Posted on 17 November 17 at 16:36
    FreshAspek said:
    Regarding Sleeping Dog, why is the Year of the Snake DLC on sale but not the Nightmare in North Point Pack?
    This is what I want to know. Been waiting for these 2 to go on sale for forever.
  • LanDiLanDi448,619
    Posted on 17 November 17 at 16:42
    FreshAspek said:
    Regarding Sleeping Dog, why is the Year of the Snake DLC on sale but not the Nightmare in North Point Pack?
    I was wondering this. I had been waiting for the DLCs to go on sale since I finished the game back in 2015. Did they forget they have 2 DLCs or something?? Oh well, I picked up Year of the Snake.
  • Llamaman2Llamaman2351,863
    Posted on 17 November 17 at 18:24, Edited on 17 November 17 at 18:25 by Llamaman2
    Are the Dungeon Defenders DLC's worth it? Obviously there are no achievements but do they add decent value to the experience as someone who has not played it before but will at some point?
  • Posted on 17 November 17 at 20:38
    I just bought Witcher 2 for $20 a few days ago... cry
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead787,547
    Posted on 17 November 17 at 21:07
    OldSchoolBlood said:
    For me these sales are stale. Same few games recycled again and again. Has not been an exciting sale since that arcade blowout awhile back. You would think Microsoft would want to cash in before everyone gives up on 360. For ex.Duke Nukem Forever $1.99 always goes on sale, but dlc $9.99 and NEVER been on sale. Something is wrong here.
    It’s the publishers that get most of the proceeds from selling a game not Microsoft, so lean on the publishers.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • Blissed AwayBlissed Away1,006,287
    Posted on 17 November 17 at 22:48, Edited on 17 November 17 at 22:51 by Blissed Away
    Mr Gimpson said:
    As always: has anyone figured out how to buy Jurassic Park in the UK yet?
    Unless you have a US payment method/address and connection, it's not going to work. Telltale only released Jurassic Park for other platforms outside the USA. Disc version should work on Xbox One but that's not cheap. facepalm
  • ElyohElyoh1,100,949
    Posted on 18 November 17 at 00:29, Edited on 18 November 17 at 00:30 by Elyoh
    Blissed Away said:
    Mr Gimpson said:
    Unless you have a US payment method/address and connection, it's not going to work. Telltale only released Jurassic Park for other platforms outside the USA. Disc version should work on Xbox One but that's not cheap. facepalm
    Go to amazon.com and buy US credit, change xbox region to usa, redeem credit and purchase with said credit...I know this works with Xbox 1 games, does it work on the X1 for 360 BC games?
    No God, know fear. Know God, no fear.
  • matdanmatdan862,911
    Posted on 18 November 17 at 02:13
    Elyoh said:
    Blissed Away said:
    Mr Gimpson said:
    Go to amazon.com and buy US credit, change xbox region to usa, redeem credit and purchase with said credit...I know this works with Xbox 1 games, does it work on the X1 for 360 BC games?
    Yes but the account has to be an American account, won't work without one of those.
    Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon, Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath!
  • PXNKREBELPXNKREBEL106,103
    Posted on 18 November 17 at 03:10
    Does anyone recommends 'Strider', 'Life is Strange' or 'Deus Ex: Human Revolution' ? Are they worth it?
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead787,547
    Posted on 18 November 17 at 07:33
    EuphoricRebel said:
    Does anyone recommends 'Strider', 'Life is Strange' or 'Deus Ex: Human Revolution' ? Are they worth it?
    I wouldn’t spend $2.24 on Deus Ex, unless you can afford to get Missing Link for $0.89. Together they are certainly worth more than a cheeseburger ;)
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • Posted on 19 November 17 at 06:46
    Any Fable DLC included in the Fable Trilogy?
  • OhhJustBQOhhJustBQ1,109,734
    Posted on 19 November 17 at 08:44
    Nox Mortiis said:
    I just bought Witcher 2 for $20 a few days ago... cry
    try to get a refund on the chat thing
    ive gotten a few refunds i shouldnt have
  • OhhJustBQOhhJustBQ1,109,734
    Posted on 19 November 17 at 08:46
    Mr Gimpson said:
    i've never wanted it before
    but now that i know you cant get it

i want to buy it
  • SiRFaPaLoT420SiRFaPaLoT4201,701,953
    Posted on 19 November 17 at 11:38
    Nothing for me, but if you guys want completion, Sam and max are easy. Ms PAC man.
  • AlahertAlahert2,935,102
    Posted on 19 November 17 at 12:04
    Some games at a really nice price, there has been better ones but I'm quite happy!
    DARK 777
  • Posted on 19 November 17 at 13:21
    Will I ever see The Lost Hobo King for Stacking on sale?
  • coinfrenzycoinfrenzy895,580
    Posted on 20 November 17 at 06:42
    Already got fill on these deals. 20+ new games for less than $60laugh
    http://stores.ebay.com/coinfrenzyclaimsale IG-@COINFRENZYGAMES
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 20 November 17 at 21:59
    If anyone was thinking on picking up black ops 1 I’d recommend the black ops 3 bundle. That comes with black ops 1+3 for only $1.50 more. Even though black ops 3 on 360 is horrible, it’s not that bad for $1.50.
    twitter.com/jay_smith
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads