The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Black Friday Sales Roundup

• GiinceeGiincee742,865
    Posted on 21 November 17 at 13:50, Edited on 21 November 17 at 14:18 by Giincee
    Is it just me or are the prices in € are wrong? Fallout 3 DLC says it costs 4,79€ in Germany and I'm a Gold member
  • HuNTeRSPAHuNTeRSPA492,611
    Posted on 21 November 17 at 22:35
    Giincee said:
    Is it just me or are the prices in € are wrong? Fallout 3 DLC says it costs 4,79€ in Germany and I'm a Gold member
    I'm having the same problem at Spain's marketplace. It's weird that the three DLCs are listed on Major Nelson's blog but the correct prices are missing. Not even Silver prices. (?)

I don't understand why this is happening. :(
  • coinfrenzycoinfrenzy895,580
    Posted on 22 November 17 at 10:39
    20+ NEW GAMES FOR LESS THAN $20
    http://stores.ebay.com/coinfrenzyclaimsale IG-@COINFRENZYGAMES
    Posted on 22 November 17 at 19:04
    Giincee said:
    Bad news, mate. cry I contacted with Xbox Support on Twitter and an Xbox Ambassador solved me this doubt. Apparently it's a restricted offer only on the US. So we are out of this. Man... I thought that Black Friday deals will be global, but not even a warning. It's sad. Well, we will have to wait until next week of deals... :(
  • GiinceeGiincee742,865
    Posted on 22 November 17 at 21:38
    HuNTeRSPA said:
    Giincee said:
    Bad news, mate. cry I contacted with Xbox Support on Twitter and an Xbox Ambassador solved me this doubt. Apparently it's a restricted offer only on the US. So we are out of this. Man... I thought that Black Friday deals will be global, but not even a warning. It's sad. Well, we will have to wait until next week of deals... :(
    Thanks for the heads up. So the prices for Fallout 3 DLCs are standard like they're now?
  • Posted on 25 November 17 at 02:42
    Why is Soul Calibur IV never on sale? Also, Sanctum 2 is free on the Humble Bundle store right now.
    Pretend inferiority and encourage their arrogance.
    Posted on 25 November 17 at 13:14
    Giincee said:
    HuNTeRSPA said:
    Giincee said:
    Thanks for the heads up. So the prices for Fallout 3 DLCs are standard like they're now?
    Looks like we only have regular prices right now, only the offer applies to US territory. ::( But, probably in a couple of weeks we can see that offers again, i mean, i bought the other two DLCs (Anchorage & Pitt) on offer recently before Black Friday, so we need to wait for another week of offers.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead787,513
    Posted on 25 November 17 at 21:49, Edited on 25 November 17 at 21:58 by HolyHalfDead
    HuNTeRSPA said:
    Giincee said:
    This happens a lot when there are regional variations in a sale. The deals are driven out of the US, so if nobody tells them that there are regional variations of a game, they often don't get discounted. I'm guessing that the other versions are in different languages. This is a mistake by Microsoft, and when told they sometimes fix it.

eg Broken Steel
    Ireland = 00000000-0000-400c-80cf-000e425307d5 (same as US, CA, GB, AU, NZ, etc)
    link hidden

Spain = 00000000-0000-400c-80cf-0010425307d5
    link hidden

Germany = 00000000-0000-400c-80cf-0011425307d5
    link hidden

France = 00000000-0000-400c-80cf-0012425307d5
    link hidden
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • VeithyrVeithyr353,782
    Posted on 26 November 17 at 19:10
    I bought Beyond Good & Evil HD and the game has massive sound problems, there's no sound at all during cutscenes. I have played the game on Gamecube and the one thing I want working is cutscenes, they're awesome. I'd say don't waste your money on that one, even if it is cheap.
    Feel free to add me as a friend here on TA
  • Living LegendsLiving Legends1,117,695
    Posted on 26 November 17 at 19:34
    ^ game pass for a dollar would had made it worthwhile
  • Posted on 26 November 17 at 21:55
    aka Kryptonian said:
    Why is Soul Calibur IV never on sale?
    It is no longer available for sale digitally.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads