The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Black Friday Sales Roundup

AuthorMessage
mosin360
mosin360
Posted on 17 November 17 at 01:16
Hmmm, not happy about the DLC selection yet. Really hoping to see Nascar and Hot Wheels go sale. Will check back tomorrow when everything is out and listed.
Videos I made of Xbox games on Windows 8.1 - https://www.youtube.com/user/mosindesire
Evandalist
Evandalist
Posted on 17 November 17 at 01:17
This year's sales feel really week compared to prior years, in my opinion. Probably because none of the games I was hoping to snag even got a discount. Also, games that came out years ago are still going for $30 in this sale, meanwhile brick and mortar stores will be selling games that came out in the last month for that price or less.

Shame you gotta deal with all the shitheads to get those brick and mortar deals, though.
Here lies a trite quote from somebody in history you might recognize. It's delightfully witty, yet concurrently incisive, and not at all pretentious.
matdan
matdan
Posted on 17 November 17 at 01:17
I have a massive backlog already but might see if any of this is worthwhile.
Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon, Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath!
Evandalist
Evandalist
Posted on 17 November 17 at 01:19
JeDiMlnDTrlcks said:
I bought 90$ xbox credit to prepare for black friday deals, and will only spend 8$ rofllaugh
Same.

Loaded up on credit in preparation for this sale today and I'm just sitting here with the codes for the XBL credit in my pocket wondering where all the shit I wanted went.
Here lies a trite quote from somebody in history you might recognize. It's delightfully witty, yet concurrently incisive, and not at all pretentious.
Rhyolitic
Rhyolitic
Posted on 17 November 17 at 01:22
Evandalist said:
This year's sales feel really week compared to prior years, in my opinion. Probably because none of the games I was hoping to snag even got a discount. Also, games that came out years ago are still going for $30 in this sale, meanwhile brick and mortar stores will be selling games that came out in the last month for that price or less.

Shame you gotta deal with all the shitheads to get those brick and mortar deals, though.
Wal-mart's got an all-day (the 23rd) online deal for games that seems to have some decent prices. No dealing with standing in line.
Zalsha
Zalsha
Posted on 17 November 17 at 01:24, Edited on 17 November 17 at 01:26 by Zalsha
CaNNoNRuLeS said:
whats going on with the battlefield bundle? listed with 100% discount on us/ca store - webpage says "0.00$ with xbl gold" - error or does this work?
I also really want to know, as when I pressed buy they were $7.
YaIrishMick96
YaIrishMick96
Posted on 17 November 17 at 01:25
How long are these discounts up for?
One does not simply stop playing xbox
coip
coip
Posted on 17 November 17 at 01:25
All Telltale games should be Xbox PlayAnywhere anyway, but it's even more frustrating when they have the Xbox version on sale but not the Windows version.
JuIIIian
JuIIIian
Posted on 17 November 17 at 01:31, Edited on 17 November 17 at 01:32 by JuIIIian
So Us gold members are getting the reduced price of black Friday with 10% bonus off early? Or will the prices drop even more when black friday sales acually go live for everyone?
JuIIIian
Zalsha
Zalsha
Posted on 17 November 17 at 01:31
You know, you can just buy The Evil Within and Season Pass separately for like $12 when bundle is $15.
FightingMegaFoo
Posted on 17 November 17 at 01:34, Edited on 17 November 17 at 01:35 by FightingMegaFoo
I hate the practice of artificially inflating the retail price to make people think they're getting a good deal warning.

If the Fallout 4 season pass was actually $50, I never would've bought it. The actual price was $30.
YaIrishMick96
YaIrishMick96
Posted on 17 November 17 at 01:36
FightingMegaFoo said:
I hate the practice of artificially inflating the retail price to make people think they're getting a good deal warning.

If the Fallout 4 season pass was actually $50, I never would've bought it. The actual price was $30.
Incorrect. It began as 30 then Bethesda announced it was being upped to 50 about a month in advance. It's been 50 for a long time, although since the hype for F4 has died out it's been reduced on sale many times.
One does not simply stop playing xbox
lll TALON lll
lll TALON lll
Posted on 17 November 17 at 01:36
Wolfenstein II at 50% Off....geez it only came out 3 weeks ago....last time I pre-order a game.....Lesson learnt. Lots more here though to cram into the backlog.
alklein92201
alklein92201
Posted on 17 November 17 at 01:37
Proud Dad MCAL said:
Rhyolitic said:
Well, that's the lowest I've seen the Fallout 4 pass in quite some time, if not the lowest its ever been.
It was originally $25 at release of the game for like 2 weeks then they shot it up when they realized how much DLC was coming
3 1/2 months is a little more than 2 weeks, but yea
#mentallypudding
Eurydace
Eurydace
Posted on 17 November 17 at 01:47
I bought Dark Souls 2 and 3. I'm so excited. Gonna dig into those in January for sure.
Zalsha
Zalsha
Posted on 17 November 17 at 01:50
Eurydace said:
I bought Dark Souls 2 and 3. I'm so excited. Gonna dig into those in January for sure.
I love Dark Souls 2 the most because enemies only have a set number of respawns so you can farm them and then move on with a good pool of souls once they stop respawning.
Rhyolitic
Rhyolitic
Posted on 17 November 17 at 01:54
YaIrishMick96 said:
FightingMegaFoo said:

Incorrect. It began as 30 then Bethesda announced it was being upped to 50 about a month in advance. It's been 50 for a long time, although since the hype for F4 has died out it's been reduced on sale many times.
I've only ever seen it reduced to $30 and not below that since the price increase, so this is a bit better. And from what I've seen, the GOTY disc version is merely the Fallout 4 disc + a download code for the season pass without the DLC on the disc.
REDWINGS05
REDWINGS05
Posted on 17 November 17 at 01:55
CaNNoNRuLeS said:
whats going on with the battlefield bundle? listed with 100% discount on us/ca store - webpage says "0.00$ with xbl gold" - error or does this work?
I looked on the microsoft store online and xbox and it says free with gold but doesnt register that i have gold for some reason so it is trying to charge me $7.50
IAteA11ThePies
Posted on 17 November 17 at 01:56, Edited on 17 November 17 at 02:10 by IAteA11ThePies
Also Flockers is €5, down from €25.

(TA LINK=Flockers Achievements)
(MS LINK = https://www.microsoft.com/en-IE/store/p/flockers/c5jtc39ml42...)
Buttercup III
Buttercup III
Posted on 17 November 17 at 01:57
Windows 10 Infinite Warfare can't even be on sale for Black Friday? I feel like I'm going to be waiting forever for even the smallest discount
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.