The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Black Friday Sales Roundup

• Posted on 17 November 17 at 16:25, Edited on 17 November 17 at 17:23 by DungeonxLurker
    lll TALON lll said:
    lll TALON lll said:
    Wolfenstein II at 50% Off....geez it only came out 3 weeks ago....last time I pre-order a game.....Lesson learnt. Lots more here though to cram into the backlog.
    Hey guys, for anyone who pre-ordered Wolfenstein II Digital Deluxe Edition, which is now 50% off just 3 weeks after launch (no thanks to Bethesda). I've spoken to Xbox Support and after some discussion they have refunded me the original purchase price, and enabled me to re-buy it at the current Half Price offer. (Apparently you can get one refund without question per year) If you are like me and paid full price just a few weeks ago, and in Australia, the Number to contact them is (02) 8031-8186.
    Are you serious? How? I was just in contact with support last night about the Call of Duty: WWII Digital Deluxe edition. I bought it 8 days ago for $99.99 and now it’s $89.99. I know the difference isn’t huge but hey I just wanted $10 in store credit to buy more shit. They denied my return because it was “over the one week period.” So I have no clue how you managed to get a refund like that 3 weeks later when I couldn’t get a smaller refund for a game I haven’t even played 8 days later.
    Dungeon Lurker Gaming
  • DopamineLoopDopamineLoop360,707
    Posted on 17 November 17 at 16:26
    J2B9 said:
    IRISH PATRIOT x said:
    I really wish they would just put the DLC by itself on sale for some games. For example the Sniper Elite 3 DLC is only on sale as a bundle with the game. I already own the game..... I just want the DLC. This has happened to me several times and it makes me sad.

Anyways great sales though and I plan to pick up a few games!
    This always happens. But dude sniper elite 3 dlc's are each $8. U get this bundle for $13 so this is a lucky case where who cares if you're buying the game again its still a better deal than buying 2 of the dlc's separately. I wish they discounted sniper elite 4 tho.
    The problem is $13 is more than I'm willing to pay for the DLC since I paid less for the full game of Sniper Elite 3. Also agree on SE4, waiting for a deal on that with the DLC included. Not falling into the same trap of owning the game, but the DLC doesn't go on sale separately.
  • Posted on 17 November 17 at 17:06
    Some great discounts there.
  • I ASK NO ONEI ASK NO ONE800,989
    Posted on 17 November 17 at 17:08
    Zoo Tycoon recently released and is already on sale for around $10 off. Great game and a great buy at that price. It's like Viva Pinata with real animals, hours of good fun!
    I ASK NO ONE
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm614,718
    Posted on 17 November 17 at 17:41
    Rista B said:
    I guess us gamers are a "complainy" bunch.
    Passionate smile
  • Posted on 17 November 17 at 17:51
    Thinking about getting Just Cause 3 but I got a strong feeling it wil be on GwG soon.
  • BAMMphilBAMMphil1,226,929
    Posted on 17 November 17 at 18:35
    BLOOD BERSEKER said:
    Thinking about getting Just Cause 3 but I got a strong feeling it wil be on GwG soon.
    It was part of PS+ a few months ago, so you could be right about that.
  • Posted on 17 November 17 at 19:09
    BAMMphil said:
    BLOOD BERSEKER said:
    It was part of PS+ a few months ago, so you could be right about that.
    I agree, within the next 6 months it will probably be part of GwG
    If not, lets think around 8 more months then, it won't be to much longer before it is
    Xbox: GTASAROCKS88 Steam: HughyJuspur
  • Goggs25Goggs251,927,853
    Posted on 17 November 17 at 19:30
    J2B9 said:
    Falcon12727 said:
    lll TALON lll said:
    lll TALON lll said:
    Wolfenstein II at 50% Off....geez it only came out 3 weeks ago....last time I pre-order a game.....Lesson learnt. Lots more here though to cram into the backlog.
    Hey guys, for anyone who pre-ordered Wolfenstein II Digital Deluxe Edition, which is now 50% off just 3 weeks after launch (no thanks to Bethesda). I've spoken to Xbox Support and after some discussion they have refunded me the original purchase price, and enabled me to re-buy it at the current Half Price offer. (Apparently you can get one refund without question per year) If you are like me and paid full price just a few weeks ago, and in Australia, the Number to contact them is (02) 8031-8186.
    LOL @ 1 refund per year.
    What is funny here. Is it because that's not true and its 1 refund per account ever?
    Because I bought wolfenstein for $60 as well and don't regret it because it was amazing and it supports a dev for making a great single player not cheapened with microtransactions, but to be able to refund and rebuy the deluxe edition for $45 is too good a deal if I can do it.
    They shouldve discounted the season pass itself.
    It's 1 refund a month I was refunded for forza 7 VIP pass last month and for horizon 2 on x360 this month I was told you have to wait 30 days between refunds also they said I would get refund next month for omega heroes which will take my refunds for this year to 4
    Goggs25
  • WickedDeathWickedDeath554,886
    Posted on 17 November 17 at 19:45
    I dn't see a whole lot in this sale worth having.......
  • LegendgenesisLegendgenesis1,012,020
    Posted on 17 November 17 at 20:34
    Picked up the complete Minecraft Story Mode because I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. roll
  • Falcon SVNFalcon SVN573,374
    Posted on 17 November 17 at 20:42
    Goggs25 said:
    J2B9 said:
    Falcon12727 said:
    lll TALON lll said:
    lll TALON lll said:
    LOL @ 1 refund per year.
    What is funny here. Is it because that's not true and its 1 refund per account ever?
    Because I bought wolfenstein for $60 as well and don't regret it because it was amazing and it supports a dev for making a great single player not cheapened with microtransactions, but to be able to refund and rebuy the deluxe edition for $45 is too good a deal if I can do it.
    They shouldve discounted the season pass itself.
    It's 1 refund a month I was refunded for forza 7 VIP pass last month and for horizon 2 on x360 this month I was told you have to wait 30 days between refunds also they said I would get refund next month for omega heroes which will take my refunds for this year to 4
    Well, shit, you were right! I just chatted with the guys and they just refunded me Wolf 2 at the full price it was purchased. Now I can pick up the Deluxe Edition at the discount. I'm actually shocked they would do such a thing, but, thanks for the info anyway!
  • KanjiKokaKanjiKoka323,622
    Posted on 17 November 17 at 20:44
    Great work on the post!

This sale, however, is absolute garbage. These are sale prices?! Most are higher than their past sale prices. roll
    Job & A Social Life, achievements most gamers refuse to earn...therefore, their ratios are high.
  • Posted on 17 November 17 at 20:50
    TheNickOfTime said:
    HuwCW87 said:
    Bought the banner saga and typo man, tempted by wolfenstein 2
    Enjoy Banner Saga. One of the best indy games that I've seen on the One.
    Been waiting for a sale since the 2nd one was games with gold :-)
  • iMaginaryyiMaginaryy2,242,252
    Posted on 17 November 17 at 21:34, Edited on 17 November 17 at 21:36 by iMaginaryy
    Just curious and it seems complicated, so throwing it out there:

If you own the base game/imperial preorder of ESO,
    what is the best way to get all remaining DLC?

I see ESO Gold here for $30 and ESO Morrowind here for $20/$30/$40
    If you got both, would that be all DLC? & which Morrowind?

What is historically the best deal that's been offered so far, and is this a good deal at all in comparison?

Just one of the ones I have a slight interest in, but definitely on the fence. Trying to hammer out the details for that one.
    Fear is the mindkiller.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead708,339
    Posted on 17 November 17 at 21:38
    Anyone interested in AC Origins should check out the UBI store as they have 29% off with a further 20% off with Uplay points.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • BlackxRyanBlackxRyan966,273
    Posted on 17 November 17 at 22:07, Edited on 17 November 17 at 22:07 by BlackxRyan
    Apart from the Game Pass for 1$, nothing for me.
  • Posted on 17 November 17 at 23:01
    Not familiar with many of these. Any good 2D games similar to Contra, Castlevania or Mega Man?
  • Stevo6483Stevo6483321,324
    Posted on 18 November 17 at 01:28
    Some good deals there. Tempted by a few such as the FF15 deluxe version but I'm going to be good this year and focus on my backlog. Season pass for Battlefield will be good though. Can pick the others up next time.
    Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas... Whatever!
  • Posted on 18 November 17 at 01:44
    Finally Tomb Raider 20th Anniversary edition and it's mine. Wouldn't mind picked up that WWE 2K18 Deluxe at $49 either. The only other thing I was looking forward to was a Deadly Premonition discount but not this time unless of course it's not available digitally anymore.
    The Most Electrifying Man in Gaming Entertainment!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.