Game Discussion: LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 Forum

Most glitchy Lego game yet?

AuthorMessage
DillionDay
DillionDay
Posted on 11 December 17 at 12:39
ElliotStone said:
I have every achievement except complete all races which is stupid cos now im going to have to do the game again. Stupid piece of shit
This shit happened to me with Jurassic Park. I quickly grinded it out and when I completed my 20th and final race the achievement popped twice. So frustrating.
wariowarrior
wariowarrior
Posted on 11 December 17 at 19:56, Edited on 11 December 17 at 19:56 by wariowarrior
Played every Lego game and this is by far the buggiest. Frozen multiple times and countless little issues. Playing on a One X as well.
ME3TSPINNER
ME3TSPINNER
Posted on 11 December 17 at 23:13, Edited on 11 December 17 at 23:14 by ME3TSPINNER
JKSullivan said:
I’ve played every Lego game, but this by far seems to be the worst in terms of stability. Massive gameplay slowdowns, constant freezing/crashing, and more than once I had to quit the game because the whole screen was covered in bright white graphics artifacts. Really hoping they can fix it in an update, because it is almost unplayable.

Maybe it’s because I have an original console and not an S or X.... Anybody else dealing with this?
I've got an original XBone myself and I have had the game freeze and few times my buddy has gotten stuck a few times and Lemuria made the system slow to a slideshow at times. One time, one of the Boss characters got stuck in his taunt/defense stance so I couldn't do dmamage to him, and I had to reload the game, but I didn't see nearly the issues the rest of you are reporting in this thread...
Without me, it's just aweso.
Nixxy
Nixxy
Posted on 22 December 17 at 15:15
Damn this game is buggy as hell. I bought this two days ago and throughout missions I've had nothing but problems. I'm at least half through free play and trying to collect minikits, but in certain missions things that should be there aren't showing up. The game crashes randomly. I have had problems in other Lego games such as Star Wars the Force Awakens, but none as bad as this. When it comes to Lego I'm a completetionist but this game makes me want to throw my PS4 out the window.
Chris1984uk
Chris1984uk
Posted on 25 December 17 at 21:48
Been playing it a while today and 1 achievement lagged like crazy to unlock and an actual story achievement didnt even unlock :(
Faustus PHD
Faustus PHD
Posted on 27 December 17 at 21:54
@Chris1984uk Were you ever able to get the level achievement completion to unlock? My achievements stopped unlocking after the 4th level and hard resets have not worked.
slushiaddict
slushiaddict
Posted on 22 January 18 at 15:04
gwenpool mission 10:pool party glitched and unlocked early for me. i didn't realise it was a glitch and i played it. afterwards i went and got agent venom but mission 8 refuses to unlock preventing me from getting any of the collection achievements. anyone know of a fix please? i hit 92% and ill be pissed if it was all for nothing
nonzer0 sum
nonzer0 sum
Posted on 25 March 19 at 00:49
XEvilJimmyX said:
My game keeps crashing my Xbox one one the second level when I’m underwater with iron man and captain marvel. After I destroy the 3 generators there is a cut scene where Attuma is coming at you and then bam Xbox shuts down. I tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling but still does it at the exact same spot. I’m not sure what to do. Would appreciate any help .
I have the same problem and have not been able to solve it. I've applied the update, deleted and reinstalled, deleted my save, repeated those steps and never have gotten past the Attuma level-end cinematic. The glitch shuts my Xbox One off and when I restart it, it tells me it overheated. This has happened at least 4 times over the period of a few months.

I'm out. This game is hot garbage and it's leaving my collection today.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.