Game Discussion: Warframe

Broken achievements?

• Posted on 07 July 18 at 13:33
    Markyshizzle said:
    any updates on if stuff works now?
    The console patch prior to Sacrifice fixed my main issue.
    Fully loaded, safety off. This here is a recipe for unpleasantness.
  • skhterskhter641,472
    Posted on 11 July 18 at 16:58
    a Fi1thy Casual said:
    Markyshizzle said:
    My achievement for completing 10 bounties is still stuck at 20%. I have no idea how to fix it cry
  • Posted on 12 July 18 at 21:47
    skhter said:
    a Fi1thy Casual said:
    Markyshizzle said:
    My achievement for completing 10 bounties is still stuck at 20%. I have no idea how to fix it cry
    Pest Control was the one that was stuck at 97% for me for quite some time, however the Beasts of the Sanctuary update fixed that for me.

I am not certain if this helped, but I did submit a ticket on the Warframe site, and within 72 hours DE had responded and confirmed that my problem would be fixed with the next update. And to their credit they were not wrong. You might want to give that a try - link is below:

link hidden
    Fully loaded, safety off. This here is a recipe for unpleasantness.
  • skhterskhter641,472
    Posted on 17 July 18 at 20:08
    a Fi1thy Casual said:
    skhter said:
    a Fi1thy Casual said:
    Markyshizzle said:
    Pest Control was the one that was stuck at 97% for me for quite some time, however the Beasts of the Sanctuary update fixed that for me.

I am not certain if this helped, but I did submit a ticket on the Warframe site, and within 72 hours DE had responded and confirmed that my problem would be fixed with the next update. And to their credit they were not wrong. You might want to give that a try - link is below:

link hidden
    Thanks! Tried it now, hopefully they get back to me.
  • MarkyshizzleMarkyshizzle2,599,275
    Posted on 13 August 18 at 22:09
    Their responses to me were generic and that they were aware.... sigh
  • skhterskhter641,472
    Posted on 13 September 18 at 18:12
    Seems like the new update didn't fix my broken achievement this time around either.. Really annoying.
  • Paul LaserbeamPaul Laserbeam2,335,912
    Posted on 14 September 18 at 00:20
    same, 10 months and I still can't get my Eidolon hunt achievement.
  • KiRRAYNEKiRRAYNE729,310
    Posted on 14 September 18 at 13:04
    skhter said:
    Seems like the new update didn't fix my broken achievement this time around either.. Really annoying.
    I am still stuck at 2 out of 10 bounties as well. Wish so many of these weren't buggy.
  • DF I PhoenixDF I Phoenix404,402
    Posted on 27 October 18 at 06:52, Edited on 27 October 18 at 06:53 by DF I Phoenix
    For the Eidolon Hunt they only have to add a few lines of code, like :
    if player.inventory has eidolon.shard
    or if player.syndicate.quills.rank > 3
    or they can just add something to let us count now ! Because technically, the achievement is stuck in the code. That's what keeps us away from unlocking it by killing/capturing another. I've beaten like 100 eidolon big guys since and it feels so useless :/
    Please, be kind, you'll not regret it ;) Love you all !!!
    Posted on 20 December 18 at 12:58
    still broke. roll
    Posted on 30 December 18 at 09:54
    R.I.P. Huge completion.. I'm not farming Fortuna until they fix this.. It's been over a f**kin year now, and ZERO patches were done... That's really disappointing..
    Posted on 30 January 19 at 04:14
    ^ Up the thread : With the latest update deploying two new achievements for Fortuna, are the achievements mentionned in the thread now unlockable ? I haven't tried the update for now, but we need to check if this one resolved our issue. I'm tired of waiting in hopeless dreams...
    Posted on 30 January 19 at 20:38
    all of the fortuna achievements work fine. I haven't bothered killing any Eidolons in a long time since I finished my arcanes. I will check later.
  • MarkyshizzleMarkyshizzle2,599,275
    Posted on 08 March 19 at 19:40
    Id love it if they somehow could fix it, i dont feel like going back either, which is sad bc i love the game
  • skhterskhter641,472
    Posted on 09 March 19 at 20:38
    Markyshizzle said:
    Id love it if they somehow could fix it, i dont feel like going back either, which is sad bc i love the game
    It's just so annyoing. They are constantly updating this game, but they somehow can't fix these achievements...
  • Solario32Solario32380,776
    Posted on 10 September 19 at 16:16
    I don't see any TA flags for discontinued or unobtainable achievements for Warframe. I assume that new players will not be able to get 100% based on this thread?
  • KiRRAYNEKiRRAYNE729,310
    Posted on 10 September 19 at 16:51
    Solario32 said:
    I don't see any TA flags for discontinued or unobtainable achievements for Warframe. I assume that new players will not be able to get 100% based on this thread?
    The achievements can be earned, they are just sometimes buggy. It doesn't happen to everyone.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 10 September 19 at 21:58
    CRUM LEE said:
    Solario32 said:
    The achievements can be earned, they are just sometimes buggy. It doesn't happen to everyone.
    That's not true. The Kubrow achievements are currently unobtainable.
  • Solario32Solario32380,776
    Posted on 11 September 19 at 12:57
    Ok, thank you both for the quick response. Going to hold off starting this one until that is fixed.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 23 September 19 at 23:56
    The broken achievements have been fixed. 100% is obtainable again.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads