The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox Sale Roundup: November 21st, 2017

AuthorMessage
Thragg Avenger
Posted on 21 November 17 at 14:33, Edited on 21 November 17 at 14:35 by Thragg Avenger
MushaConvoy said:
Guitar LInc0ln said:
Middle-earth: Shadow of War Gold Edition

US Price: $69.99 ~ €57,08
EU Price: €98.99 ~ $116.18

Just wow....
Australia is the same... AU$143 ~ US$115

Its also showing 30% off in US, only 10% off in Aus
Same in the UK - Standard edition is 40% off, but Silver and Gold editions are only 10% (despite being listed on the store as 40% and 30% off respectively.

UK price for Gold edition is £80.99 = $107.31, which is ridiculous... better than Oz or EU I guess... cry
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 21 November 17 at 15:28
Dex has come down enough in price that I'll probably pick it up. I was considering getting it when it came out but the reviews weren't too rosy.
IN YO FACE 86
IN YO FACE 86
Posted on 21 November 17 at 15:41
I may get Injustice 2 that's about it for me.
Bar6arian
Bar6arian
Posted on 21 November 17 at 15:44
OldSchoolBlood said:
Anyone know anything about God Mode? I don't think that has been on sale before.
Was a fun little game but an achievement can glitch out. The only work around I remember was to start over. Not a long story base game but more of a horde mode type.
Mahgin
Mahgin
Posted on 21 November 17 at 16:19
I'm getting Injustice... I was going to get the disc copy on Thursday, the first disc game I've bought since the Rock Band 4 bundle, and GTA5 before that. But digital at a comparable price? Score.
KenH2k4
KenH2k4
Posted on 21 November 17 at 16:24, Edited on 21 November 17 at 17:06 by KenH2k4
Proud Dad MCAL said:
For us Americans, GameStop deals this week have Shadow of War, wolfenstein, and many other new games for $25 (new disc versions)
Is this Friday only? I can't find anything online about it

Nevermind found it. Wolfenstein, Evil Within 2 and Shadow of War are all listed at $25, and Injustice 2 is $14. I may buy them all laugh

Fallout 4 GOTYE will be $30 for anyone that doesn't have that yet
Otouto72
Otouto72
Posted on 21 November 17 at 17:35
Book of Unwritten Tales and God Mode for me then!
AES0P
AES0P
Posted on 21 November 17 at 18:50
MushaConvoy said:
Why not 90% off Unwritten Tales on XB1, would snap that up right now!
It's in Game Pass, why not play it through there with the 1 month $1 deal going on?
MrProcastinate
Posted on 21 November 17 at 18:53
I'm pissed at these prices. If I could by it in $ instead of € I would save a shitload of ca$h. Just look at Middle earth. It's near $70 but almost €100. That's a huge difference!
$47,50 to be exact.

Is this a fucking joke!?
Living Legends
Posted on 21 November 17 at 20:07
Smite god pack is a steal. Paladins seems tempting. 360 games got a huge discount
mijn kont
Posted on 21 November 17 at 20:13
Nog steeds geen sale op friday the 13th.
Hopelijk in de december sale dan maar.
FuzzedUpCookie
Posted on 21 November 17 at 21:02
mijn kont said:
that moment nobody will understand your comment since it is in dutch, while everyone else does it in English facepalm maar inderdaad, xmas/nye sales zijn ook vaak top! :)
Boosting achieves/games on my to-do/boost-request list. Interested? Send me a PM on TA/XBL!
NeM2K
Posted on 21 November 17 at 21:19
There are Windows 10 games on sale that aren't showing on any of the sale news item I think

eg. Wolf Among Us, Gears of War Ultimate Edition are the ones I bought just now at a large discount
Living Legends
Posted on 21 November 17 at 21:19
I understood it quite well without google translator. Just can not respond back other than English and Spanish . U think the black Friday sale is the reason the other have been lackluster. Maybe its just that I spend too much on games than playing them
Alahert
Alahert
Posted on 21 November 17 at 21:22
Injustice 2 has got a nice sale, I recommend playing it!
DARK 777
IAteA11ThePies
Posted on 21 November 17 at 22:34, Edited on 21 November 17 at 22:46 by IAteA11ThePies
FuzzedUpCookie said:
mijn kont said:
that moment nobody will understand your comment since it is in dutch, while everyone else does it in English facepalm maar inderdaad, xmas/nye sales zijn ook vaak top! :)
Waroom denk je dat wij/we neit begrijpen nederlands [taal]? Het is niet erg moeilijk... Though yes, I am murdering the grammar, and possibly spelling... laughcry

I blame my teacher, lazy idiot that he is. cry
DeathGuard 123
DeathGuard 123
Posted on 21 November 17 at 23:57
MrProcastinate said:
I'm pissed at these prices. If I could by it in $ instead of € I would save a shitload of ca$h. Just look at Middle earth. It's near $70 but almost €100. That's a huge difference!
$47,50 to be exact.

Is this a fucking joke!?
Fun fact: You can! No one is stopping you from getting a US currency card to buy it in the US marketplace.
EarthboundX
EarthboundX
Posted on 22 November 17 at 00:44
Ah, combined the sales pages huh? Seems like a good idea.
Rhyolitic
Rhyolitic
Posted on 22 November 17 at 01:24
MushaConvoy said:
Guitar LInc0ln said:
Middle-earth: Shadow of War Gold Edition

US Price: $69.99 ~ €57,08
EU Price: €98.99 ~ $116.18

Just wow....
Australia is the same... AU$143 ~ US$115

Its also showing 30% off in US, only 10% off in Aus
See, the thing about Australian prices is that the bits have to travel down through the Mines of Moria to get there. Do you know how expensive it is to lay hardlines down through that region? And the sheer number of workers that are lost to the balrogs? And don't even get me started on what happens when they have to go underwater. The number of kraken attacks have significantly increased as of late. All of that leads to an overall increase in bit prices, thus, an increase in digital prices.

dive
Burnah Bros
Burnah Bros
Posted on 22 November 17 at 02:14
Greatly appreciate all the information on TA. Keep up the great work!
Burnah Bros
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.