Game Info Submission Archive: Batman: The Enemy Within - The Telltale Series Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Batman: The Enemy Within - The Telltale Series - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Batman: The Enemy Within - The Telltale Series

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 23 November 17 at 18:21
HaxAras has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Batman: The Enemy Within - The Telltale Series Achievements:

HaxAras said:
Batman: The Enemy Within - The Telltale SeriesUnsure FootingThe Unsure Footing achievement in Batman: The Enemy Within - The Telltale Series worth 21 pointsComplete Chapter 3 of Episode 2

This achievement is either buggy and unlocked early or the chapter 2 episode 2 achievement is buggy and unlocked late.

I got ep.2 ch.3 before I got ep.2 ch.2. I got them both as I was finishing up the warehouse section at the start of the chapter.

ChinDocta
ChinDocta
Posted on 23 November 17 at 23:56
Thanks for the submission, HaxAras. We went with chapter 3 popping early as they seem to both unlock approximately 10 minutes after chapter 1. This seems about the right length of time for one chapter but not two.
Information Posted on 24 November 17 at 00:14
This post was archived by Piston Toyota
Information Posted on 24 January 18 at 02:06
HaxAras has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Batman: The Enemy Within - The Telltale Series Achievements:

HaxAras said:
Batman: The Enemy Within - The Telltale SeriesFortune ReversedThe Fortune Reversed achievement in Batman: The Enemy Within - The Telltale Series worth 22 pointsComplete Chapter 3 of Episode 4

This achievement is buggy. I beat the entire chapter. I was wondering why I didn't get the *final* achievement for clearing all the episode. But I did. Chapter 3 didn't unlock.

ChinDocta
ChinDocta
Posted on 10 February 18 at 12:49
Thanks for the submission, HaxAras. We see you have now unlocked the achievement and believe it was caused by the widespread issues at the time rather than specific to the game. As such we won't be applying the Buggy- flag to the achievement.
I'm the GI Ass Man
Information Posted on 10 February 18 at 21:20
This post was archived by Piston Toyota
Information Posted on 27 March 18 at 19:14
MrIcyDeath has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Batman: The Enemy Within - The Telltale Series Achievements:

MrIcyDeath said:
Batman: The Enemy Within - The Telltale SeriesThe Last LaughThe The Last Laugh achievement in Batman: The Enemy Within - The Telltale Series worth 112 pointsComplete Chapter 6 of Episode 5

after beating the episode i got tje chapter 5 achievement but this never popped.

ChinDocta
ChinDocta
Posted on 30 March 18 at 04:53
Thanks for the submission, MrIcyDeath. We won't be applying the Buggy- flag at this stage but we will keep an eye on this achievement/game for more evidence of bugginess.
Game Info Assistant Manager
Information Posted on 30 March 18 at 14:32
This post was archived by x D00G x
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.