The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox 360 Sale Roundup: November 28th, 2017

• Paw McCatneyPaw McCatney585,799
    Posted on 28 November 17 at 06:10Permalink
    JUJU was a fun Rayman-style platformer, and a relatively easy 1000GS.
  • TricKyRicKy xDTricKyRicKy xD1,554,318
    Posted on 28 November 17 at 06:39Permalink
    Mx Vs ATV untamed is a great game. Especially at that price
  • Posted on 28 November 17 at 07:52Permalink
    For those who would be interested by The Outfit, be aware that you won't be able to play it with a HDMI cable. You need the cable with the PAL50/60 switch that was originally (not with the latest versions) sold with the 360, otherwise the game won't launch.
  • Chameleon314Chameleon314453,224
    Posted on 28 November 17 at 08:50Permalink
    matdan said:
    The Outfit and Frontlines look like the only worthwhile things here.
    You talking about the Frontlines with 3 unobtainable?
  • kipfizhkipfizh298,261
    Posted on 28 November 17 at 09:49Permalink
    If you have young kids, Rio is a game they can play together. I struggle finding games that all three of mine (9, 7, 4) can accessibly play but they all get on with this one.
  • Regis 33160Regis 33160148,503
    Posted on 28 November 17 at 12:25Permalink
    For information, "De Blob 2" and "Sine Mora" can be played in stereoscopic 3D if your television set can handle "side by side" 3D.
    Stereoscopic 3D games are really scarce on Xbox360, do not hesitate to get those two, they are also really good.
  • matdanmatdan749,927
    Posted on 28 November 17 at 13:20Permalink
    Mannschaft570 said:
    For those who would be interested by The Outfit, be aware that you won't be able to play it with a HDMI cable. You need the cable with the PAL50/60 switch that was originally (not with the latest versions) sold with the 360, otherwise the game won't launch.
    Good to know. *Rummages through boxes and digs out old school cables.

Well that will suck even worse with a blurry screen.Chameleon314 said:
    matdan said:
    The Outfit and Frontlines look like the only worthwhile things here.

You talking about the Frontlines with 3 unobtainable?
    At this point my gamercard is wrecked thanks to EA and co. 3 discontinued's doesn't seem so bad in comparison.
    Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon, Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath!
  • halohogghalohogg101,506
    Posted on 28 November 17 at 13:42Permalink
    Mx vs ATV Untamed for $1.49 to complete the series. Wow! Obsessive.
  • onemorechanconemorechanc444,446
    Posted on 28 November 17 at 13:58Permalink
    Mannschaft570 said:
    Not sure where you heard that ... I've been playing it recently and have no problems using an HDMI cable.
  • Posted on 28 November 17 at 14:06Permalink
    onemorechanc said:
    Mannschaft570 said:
    Not sure where you heard that ... I've been playing it recently and have no problems using an HDMI cable.
    Ive never heard of this as well. Works fine with HDMI for me as well. I last played a few months ago, but have been using my original XB1's HDMI cable on my 360 for the last couple years.
    Hola
  • ShinnizleShinnizle887,174
    Posted on 28 November 17 at 14:31Permalink
    onemorechanc said:
    Well he's French, so it might be an issue only for European players (them using PAL vs us using NTSC).
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • KedrixKedrix171,489
    Posted on 28 November 17 at 16:19Permalink
    GuttyProfessor said:
    Please make Arcania backward compatible f...kroll
    Agreed, I was going to get this one but then I realized I bought it the last time it was cheap, lol. I probably pick up Conan and ditch my disc. At $1.99, hardly seems worth keeping the disc any longer.
    Michael Durr Gamertag: Kedrix www.kedrix.net
  • sirhcmansirhcman501,372
    Posted on 28 November 17 at 19:00Permalink
    NeM2K said:
    Anything decent here? Only Rio jumps out, for easy gamerscore
    Juju was a fun and easy game to complete
  • Blissed AwayBlissed Away594,983
    Posted on 28 November 17 at 19:12Permalink
    I agree with Juju. Fairly fun, easy platformer and doesn't outstay its welcome. Doesn't take long to get 1000 G and works on Xbox One.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 28 November 17 at 19:58Permalink
    Shinnizle said:
    onemorechanc said:
    Well he's French, so it might be an issue only for European players (them using PAL vs us using NTSC).
    Yeah, can someone explain this to me ?
    Im also french and for some very old game like NBA 2K6 in my case, i wasnt able to launch the game with the HDMI cable. Got an error message saying something about 50 hertz or something and no way to change/fix it without the classic YUV cable.
    Constants and Variables
  • ShinnizleShinnizle887,174
    Posted on 28 November 17 at 20:02Permalink
    The vertical frequency of NTSC is 60 Hz, whereas it's 50 Hz for PAL. That must be it.
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • Posted on 28 November 17 at 22:31Permalink
    I'll most likely pick up Black Knight Sword Achievements and Sine Mora Achievements for a whopping $3.48. Seems like a hell of a deal to me, as I've looked into getting them in the past! clap
    Dead Rising Survivalist: 17d 06h 58m (PS4 ; 2nd), 17d 06h 56m (Xbox One ; 1st) Xbox 360 : 17d 07h 00m (hacked leaderboard)
  • CarlBoxLiveCarlBoxLive244,140
    Posted on 29 November 17 at 00:00Permalink
    De Blob 2 is a must for everyone. It's an amazing game.
  • Posted on 29 November 17 at 01:25Permalink
    Shinnizle said:
    The vertical frequency of NTSC is 60 Hz, whereas it's 50 Hz for PAL. That must be it.
    Yes. It's still stupid though. Most old 360 PAL games which had a 50/60 option will observe the dashboard setting and choose that automatically. Even when the 360 released in 2005, hardly anyone in Europe would have had a TV which wasn't capable of 60Hz, so even having a 50Hz option was redundant. To make it output only via the composite cable by default is absurd.
  • Posted on 29 November 17 at 02:03Permalink
    Hello, Is anyone up for boosting MX vs. ATV: Untamed? At £1.99 I will definitely buy it.
    Mr Bear if you dare
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.