The Bargain Bin Forum

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox One Sale Roundup: November 28th, 2017

AuthorMessage
NeM2K
Posted on 28 November 17 at 03:45, Edited on 28 November 17 at 03:47 by NeM2K
Wonder Boy and Never Alone Collection for me.

Wonder Boy is worth it for me personally at that price point, it's one of my favourite Master System games and the remake looks amazing.
pezboyben
pezboyben
Posted on 28 November 17 at 04:03
I would agree that Never Alone is more than worth it at that price, it was a very enjoyable game. Also very easy achievements.
Syntr
Syntr
Posted on 28 November 17 at 04:27
HawkeyeBarry20 said:
Never Alone Artic Collection is at a price I can’t pass up.
For $3.60, I bought it on your recommendation.
Jappe
Jappe
Posted on 28 November 17 at 04:37
Here's to the hundreds of comments about "backlogs" toast
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 28 November 17 at 07:24
Twobby said:
I'm not buying Wonder Boy at $13 when it's a 1-2 hour completion. I'll wait until it drops more and put it on the Bean Dive next year.
I wouldn't be surprised if it made the GwG list pretty soon.
Sir Nielson
Sir Nielson
Posted on 28 November 17 at 07:45
HawkeyeBarry20 said:
Never Alone Artic Collection is at a price I can’t pass up.
I can't agree more. So cheap!
maguzzolo
maguzzolo
Posted on 28 November 17 at 08:04
Allgorhythm said:
A little anti-climactic after the Black Friday sale.
My wallet was hoping for this!
Arron114
Arron114
Posted on 28 November 17 at 08:08
I have a huge blackdog.
Reina Watt
Reina Watt
Posted on 28 November 17 at 08:39
I highly recommend Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap, the developers did an amazing job remaking the game and the love they have for the original version fairly shows. Delightful little game.
I play video games, therefore I am
kipfizh
kipfizh
Posted on 28 November 17 at 09:47
Earthlock is good fun if you missed it when it was GwG. Otherwise I'm very glad of a slow week - finally got round to starting The Witcher 3 now that I bought the Season Pass so I'm good for the next year....
cooorpse
cooorpse
Posted on 28 November 17 at 09:58
If you go on Smartglass app for Windows 10, Super Lucky's Tale is at a lower price.
NO1KEV
NO1KEV
Posted on 28 November 17 at 11:35
Twobby said:
I'm not buying Wonder Boy at $13 when it's a 1-2 hour completion. I'll wait until it drops more and put it on the Bean Dive next year.
It is NOT a 1-2 completion anymore. They updated the game a while back and you HAvE to do the game start to finish on the hardest difficulty you cannot use the password/cheat. I know cos I 1000g it a few months ago. It's more like 6-10 hours now.
DotHair
DotHair
Posted on 28 November 17 at 11:44
Nothing for me..... thankfully!
Mr Bones7
Mr Bones7
Posted on 28 November 17 at 13:05
anyone have a review on mordheim worth getting?
EYEHUNTER 42
EYEHUNTER 42
Posted on 28 November 17 at 13:22
Mr Bones7 said:
If you liked Xcom, but wished it was more complicated, you'll like it a lot. If you didn't like Xcom, you'll hate it. It's like a turn-based Warhammer Battle March with about 12 warriors on each side, more than it's like other Warhammer games. No easy mode, and no saves, but very rewarding when you win.

I love it, but I know why people hate it, and I don't blame them.

If the smuggler warrior DLC is on sale, I would recommend that, too. She makes the Sisters campaign much easier.
Mr Bones7
Mr Bones7
Posted on 28 November 17 at 13:37
EYEHUNTER 42 said:
Mr Bones7 said:
If you liked Xcom, but wished it was more complicated, you'll like it a lot. If you didn't like Xcom, you'll hate it. It's like a turn-based Warhammer Battle March with about 12 warriors on each side, more than it's like other Warhammer games. No easy mode, and no saves, but very rewarding when you win.

I love it, but I know why people hate it, and I don't blame them.

If the smuggler warrior DLC is on sale, I would recommend that, too. She makes the Sisters campaign much easier.
2 x dlc is on sale vampires and witch hunters think I'll give it a go battle march was hard but I enjoyed it and same with xcom cheers
iTz Canada Ehh
Posted on 28 November 17 at 15:37
Very glad there is nothing I want as my backlog is big enough going into the winter break as it is lol. But yes to echo others here, Never Alone is very worth the price. Fun game and you'll learn some stuff too if you're keen.
Mellmer
Mellmer
Posted on 28 November 17 at 15:54
Was looking at Never Alone as soon as it dropped but couldn't pull the trigger on purchasing it. So glad I waited!
Cellar Attic
Cellar Attic
Posted on 28 November 17 at 16:07
Anyone played Shiness? Looks like a doozy for completionists.
Kedrix
Kedrix
Posted on 28 November 17 at 16:11
Probably pick up Shiness, it looks like a fantastic RPG and I don't usually play RPG's for completion, just to beat (I know, what a horrible thing to say I don't play all games for achievements, lol)

I picked up the Never Alone collection a while back and paid...$5ish for it, and was completely worth it. Fun experience.
Michael Durr Gamertag: Kedrix www.kedrix.net
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.

Account Settings

In order for TrueAchievements to track your games and achievements correctly, it is required that we have access to your achievements. If your achievements are not being scanned in, it is likely that your privacy settings are not allowing this. To correct this, please follow these instructions:

1. Log into https://www.xbox.com/

2. Click on My Account in the top toolbar.
My Account location.

3. Scroll down to Safety and select Manage my privacy and online safety.
Privacy and online safety location.

4. Scroll down to 'Others can'. You need to make sure that 'Everybody' can see your game and app history
Game and app history location.

These steps will allow TrueAchievements to update all of your achievements across all Xbox platforms.