Game Discussion: Path of Exile Forum

Peransus manor map or portal

AuthorMessage
WudYa1ookAtThat
Posted on 01 December 17 at 15:00
Last one I need for the achivement. Is anyone selling? Want to get this done before the atlas adds 35 more maps
SaucyCooper
SaucyCooper
Posted on 01 December 17 at 17:52
I'm in the same boat. I'll chip in some ex/chaos to run it if you find one.
WizZy PL
150,455 150,455 GamerScore
WizZy PL
Posted on 04 December 17 at 00:40
Ye me too, tried with perandus mod on maps but this shitty npc gives me only amulets and rings all the time.
MushaConvoy
MushaConvoy
Posted on 05 December 17 at 02:41
Me too, Perandus Manor is the last map I need, count me in, will sell my left nut if needs be, my right one too, Ive got enough kids
Peace Through Tyranny
SaucyCooper
SaucyCooper
Posted on 06 December 17 at 16:44
I think we need to jump on this in the next week or two or we may have to wait a while to get it again. With 3.1 coming, it looks like Perandus is no longer an available Zana mod: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2036284
WudYa1ookAtThat
Posted on 06 December 17 at 17:05
Right. So it seems we all need to pitch in and buy this map. I have about 4ex currency plus some sellable items. My currency is slowly going down because I have been hitting perandus mods every map. Any help would be appreciated! We need to get this done.
WizZy PL
150,455 150,455 GamerScore
WizZy PL
Posted on 07 December 17 at 00:19, Edited on 07 December 17 at 00:21 by WizZy PL
There are no many of them on trade board and usually go for ~30ex, also the chance to get this map is almost impossible.
Fuuldrin
Fuuldrin
Posted on 07 December 17 at 10:25
In next league / standard perandus will be much easier to get because it will be linked to chateau in the atlas. It means it will be dropable / obtainable through "the encroaching darkness" divination cards. However there will be a much larger map pool to complete, so I don't know exactly how easier it will be overall.
WudYa1ookAtThat
Posted on 07 December 17 at 13:34
Yah that's what we're thinking, but it's all speculation. I'd really like to get it this league so I can get it out of the way. Plus I want to shape my map next league.
ParticleDuality
Posted on 08 December 17 at 04:39
People scoured the list of maps on the atlas after this new expansion and league drops and it didn't contain Perandus Manor.
xo GORILLE ox
xo GORILLE ox
Posted on 09 December 17 at 00:19
I bought Perandus Manor (10 exa) 3 weeks ago and I still have it.
To prove it, I put it on sale 504 exa in the trade.Send me a message.
If you help me kill Shaper, uber Atziri (I miss him just mortal hope) and to finish vaal temple I give you free access to Perandus Manor.(I managed the hall of grandmasters)
I would have preferred to do it alone but I do not have the patience anymore and my build is not good
enough.

Sorry my english is bad and I don't talk it.
WudYa1ookAtThat
Posted on 09 December 17 at 04:03
I can get you shaper and uber atziri kills. Message me on xbox.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.