Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Armello Boxed Edition Dated, Gameplay Trailer and Screens

• Posted on 01 December 17 at 21:02
    I still like playing this from time to time, but the achievements are somewhat tough to get solo. If anyone wants to boost some/all of them or just play, then let me know.
  • PlayUltimate711PlayUltimate7111,617,385
    Posted on 01 December 17 at 21:06
    I've only played through the tutorials, but I found this to be a super cool board game. I definitely recommend checking this out.
    I AM PEKE?
  • QuemandanteQuemandante1,146,977
    Posted on 01 December 17 at 21:20
    I'll buy it just because it's getting a physical release!
  • SloppyJoe811SloppyJoe8111,743,792
    Posted on 01 December 17 at 21:34
    This game is really fun it just sucks that

1.) there's not much more of a community playing it.
    2.) had the game disconnect several times while trying to boost.
  • PurdsPurds1,412,770
    Posted on 02 December 17 at 00:01
    ParticleDuality said:
    I still like playing this from time to time, but the achievements are somewhat tough to get solo. If anyone wants to boost some/all of them or just play, then let me know.
    Count me in
  • TheMaizeTheMaize1,402,372
    Posted on 02 December 17 at 15:15
    Cower Before me said:
    ParticleDuality said:
    Count me in
    wont help much..they are not really tough. I got them all solo, and the only ones that were "hard" to get, were the luckbased ones....and boosting them will make no difference.
    Remember you can dashboard abd restart your turn, if you are somehow unlucky with the dices...
  • NerdrageXNerdrageX811,727
    Posted on 02 December 17 at 16:30
    Played this game at PAX, reminded me of the old Redwall books I loved as a kid
  • Legohead 1977Legohead 19772,103,371
    Posted on 04 December 17 at 12:53, Edited on 04 December 17 at 12:53 by Legohead 1977
    Not sure how I have missed this one, but I do like a good board game.
    Legohead 1977
  • SlawolfSlawolf218,975
    Posted on 09 December 17 at 15:20
    Hi everyone you're more than welcome to join the Armello Club on the Xbox we have over 314 member , most people's are waiting for the update to come out hopefully it fixed the online issue which is the only main problem but I recently asked him a question to see what this upcoming update they're finally working on the console one will it fix the online issue that people reported still waiting for a reply at this point
    DS
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads