Game Discussion: The Walking Dead Collection - The Telltale Series Forum

Request Gamefly to Stock this Game

AuthorMessage
wbs
wbs
Posted on 05 December 17 at 20:06
Apparently there is a disc release and Gamefly is not stocking it. If Gamefly receives enough requests for a game they will carry it.

To request a game go to the Gamefly website and sign in. Click your name in top right corner, click support, select email under contact us, select feedback, then requests, and type The Walking Dead Collection and then send.
xTCx
xTCx
Posted on 05 December 17 at 20:26
I have done so
CONKER1182
CONKER1182
Posted on 06 December 17 at 00:52, Edited on 06 December 17 at 03:17 by CONKER1182
I sent GameFly a request for this game too
Rich of ReviewTechUSA only cares about money not his subscribers. - ReviewHellUSA ReviewTechUSA Top 20 Fraud Fails http://bit.ly/2npP7IR
Living Legends
Posted on 06 December 17 at 02:33
toast Will do
CONKER1182
CONKER1182
Posted on 06 December 17 at 18:15
I got a response back from GameFly

"Thank you for contacting GameFly. Unfortunately GameFly will not be carrying this title. We apologize for the inconvenience.

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know.

Sincerely,

Bianca M.
The GameFly Team
"
Rich of ReviewTechUSA only cares about money not his subscribers. - ReviewHellUSA ReviewTechUSA Top 20 Fraud Fails http://bit.ly/2npP7IR
Kanchanaburi
Kanchanaburi
Posted on 06 December 17 at 18:24, Edited on 11 September 18 at 22:42 by Kanchanaburi
I completely understand. Why would a company wish to loose money stocking this game? Day1 purchase for those who don't care about their money being well spent. for the other 95% of the people, they will wait until the game's price drops below $20, and if the company stocked it, they would lose a lot of money.
Ostrowidzki1989
Posted on 09 June 18 at 03:03
Physical game retailers are slowly becoming niche stores this generation and they know it. EB Games is slowly transitioning into a toy store. Before, it was packed in there all the time and games on every wall. Now, they have 1 wall with both new and used games for both ps3/4/vita and xbox one/360; they also have a tiny Nintendo section that's more like a Nintendo corner.
The rest of the store is just toys now.

Now, I realize the argument discs are forever, how inconvenient is it to constantly be switching discs all the time? Do it too much and the damn xbox disc reader will start to defect and probably get a few scratches on your discs; it just happens no matter how careful.

You think you're buying the entire game physically? Well, you only own half the game physically in most cases. I have the goty edition of fallout 4 and rise of the tomb raider, for example. It turns out I only own the base games on disc and the rest is all still digital... well that's pretty redundant!

You think you'll never lose a physical copy? It's kind of funny when people brag about having huge, rare collections to everyone, then next thing they know they got robbed with no evidence or anything!

Buying digital just makes more sense. Good luck trying to hack a Microsoft account. If it does get hacked, can always recover it super easy.

Physical market won't be around too much longer. It's just a waste, honestly...
PHub07
PHub07
Posted on 15 June 18 at 18:31
Switching discs is inconvenient? To a paralyzed person I guess.

Who destroys their games while trying to maintain them? I can't imagine many people have that problem. I've never once had a game stop working and sometimes I get lazy with how I maintain them. Setting them to the side for awhile instead of putting them in the case if I plan to play again soon.

Buying digital makes sense if you have AMAZING internet with no data cap. Otherwise its just "inconvenient" to wait hours upon hours to download the game you want to play because you can't just install it in 15 minutes like you used to be able on the 360. Or the titles that actually do have the content on the disc

I wonder how many people decided to go digital because they got robbed. There stealing the Xbox too right?
Mental Hilarity
Posted on 16 June 18 at 10:07
Kanchanaburi said:
I completely understand. Why would a company wish to loose money stocking this game? Day1 purchase for those who don't care about their money being well spent. for the other 95% of the people, they will wait until the game's price drops below $20, and if the company stocked it, they would loose a lot of money.
LOSE. It's LOSE, not LOOSE. Man, I hate it when people do that.
Sons O Liberty
Posted on 07 August 18 at 04:49
You could just pre-order the final season of the Walking Dead and get this free :)
Sons O Liberty
Posted on 07 August 18 at 04:52
PHub07 said:
Switching discs is inconvenient? To a paralyzed person I guess.

Who destroys their games while trying to maintain them? I can't imagine many people have that problem. I've never once had a game stop working and sometimes I get lazy with how I maintain them. Setting them to the side for awhile instead of putting them in the case if I plan to play again soon.

Buying digital makes sense if you have AMAZING internet with no data cap. Otherwise its just "inconvenient" to wait hours upon hours to download the game you want to play because you can't just install it in 15 minutes like you used to be able on the 360. Or the titles that actually do have the content on the disc

I wonder how many people decided to go digital because they got robbed. There stealing the Xbox too right?
I have 3MB internet, I had to wait 3 days for 33GB of this The Telltale Collection, It was free for pre-ordering the last season. I took my XBOX ONE to a buddies house to download Halo Guardians which is 100GB plus and that is just ludacris. It's almost 50GB on disc plus another 50GB update and this is without the 4K update.

Sadly even when you get the disc you still gotta download GB's upon GB's of updates, even with the Playstation. So while you may save a few GB;s by getting the disc there is bound to be a stupid update that's bigger than the actual game is.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.