Game Discussion: Final Fantasy XV Forum

New DLC has appeared for Final Fantasy XV

AuthorMessage
Posted on 05 December 17 at 23:34
The new DLC pack Episode Ignis for Final Fantasy XV has 7 Achievements worth 210 Gamerscore
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 06 December 17 at 03:14
I knew my FF XV completion was short lived. Looking forward to Ignis. Looks like the game is up to 80 achievements so far.
Swinny Costello
Posted on 06 December 17 at 04:32
I really hope this is the last pack... I still have to do Prompto and Comrades!
Dritnul
Dritnul
Posted on 06 December 17 at 08:31
Swinny this is the last pack from the season pass, but they are working on 3 more episodes for next year.
Aaron45653 H20
Posted on 06 December 17 at 14:19
Ardyn, Lunafreya, and Aranea episodes would be awesome
JTYdude99
JTYdude99
Posted on 06 December 17 at 18:12
Please no time trial, like gladious 1 million, and Prompto's insane skimobile......
JTYdude99 Serving Christ till the day I die, then in heaven for eternity
WhiterValkyrie
Posted on 06 December 17 at 20:11
JTYdude99 said:
Please no time trial, like gladious 1 million, and Prompto's insane skimobile......
You say insane but i read bullshit ! XD
Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before
Swinny Costello
Posted on 07 December 17 at 11:17
Dritnul said:
Swinny this is the last pack from the season pass, but they are working on 3 more episodes for next year.
*head explodes*
Allgorhythm
Allgorhythm
Posted on 08 December 17 at 01:45
Swinny Costello said:
Dritnul said:
*head explodes*
I enjoyed the DLCs. However, we're getting to the point where the DLC tail is wagging the game dog. If we get three more DLCs, each with 7 achievements like the ones so far, there will be more DLC achievements than main game achievements. I think Square-Enix should just release a companion game.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.